I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Other urls found in this thread:

pagesix.com/video/trolls-ruin-shia-labeoufs-anti-trump-protest-with-mind-blowing-heist/?_ga=1.75307666.1290515930.1450809718
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I missed something, didn't I?

ITS THE ONLY THING

hwdu flag was located and stolen, shia is on his last legs losing his mind.

New York Post just did an entire video report on it: pagesix.com/video/trolls-ruin-shia-labeoufs-anti-trump-protest-with-mind-blowing-heist/?_ga=1.75307666.1290515930.1450809718

Leave him alone you inbred autist. You think you have won but you continue to prove just how juvenile and stunted you are.

Found Shia. How's it going?

>t. Luke

Hello shia

>Calls us juvenile
>Thinks a flag in the middle of bumfuck nowhere will affect the political climate

I am not Shia but I support his right to express himself artistically and make a statement without hordes of autistic permavirgins trying to troll him and fuck with him. This kind of behavior is just one of the many, many cancers infesting Sup Forums

Dude this happen after the flag? Am lost

>I am not Shia
That honestly sounds like something Shia would say.

Nu male detected.
Get out

shia pls

HWNDU Africa is coming. He knows that's the only place we can't field a ground team.

>I am not Shia

What did he mean by this?

Shia can't handle that his shit-tier ideology is out of fashion now anymore than he can handle the reality of being passed around by Hollywood pedos as a child.

we can buy a plane ticket

Shia pls go

We'll be able to hire some africans for like $5usd to find it for us freelance

Hell, they'll do some crazy shit for $20usd

>implying the argies wont go back home to get it for us

my certainty that shia got diddled alot by jews as a kid is the only thing keeping me from hating him

>nu-Sup Forums hates when liberals disrupt trump/conservative rallies
>nu-Sup Forums disrupts this guy's livestream constantly

We can hire africans to do literally anything for $50

Could probably get a warloard to hunt down Shai for $2k

You guys. I can't even say how amazed I am. Kek surely blessed you.

Just wow.

im sure he enjoys all this. trumptrolls are the only ones giving him attention and hes a neurotic jewish comedian all of this is a big funny joke

Your wife looks like Marty Feldman.

shia, go to bed.
Same time next week?

Top KEK

Shia pls

>Presidential campaign rally
>Loser trying to stay relevant
Exactly the same thing

>tfw when shia gets culturally enriched and his leg eaten by a nigger wearing a wedding dress.

>LEAVE SHIA ALOOOONE
>LEAVE HER ALONE YOU GOYS

Pretty dope desu

>the music

Rallies that have been paid for and are not accessible to the open public without a ticket. And disrupters will be removed since their disruptions are ultimately aimed at trying to silence Trump or interfere with his message.

Versus

Livestream accessible from public property. No format. No speech planned. Free-for-all. Nobody's speech is being silenced.

You are retarded.

Your african agent here. Will mobilize for Kek

Based African. God Emperor thanks you.

THAT SLOWLY STOPS THE ACHE

I know you guys think I am Shia but I am not.. if I was, do you think I would spend even 2 seconds on some internet discussion board full of low-class, reject-of-society type people? I could be out banging 11/10s 5 times a day and smoking the primest herb from California? Do you think I would take even a moment from that kind of heaven-on-earth life and come to Sup Forums and complain to a bunch of virginal nazi-wannabes? Do you think I would even think about spending 1 second here when my life is so awesome that you rejects can only dream about the kind of women I get and the parties I go to? You guys are crazy! I just am saying let art be expressed and stop trying to stifle creative expression!

lol all u ladies from russia and u know it

'africans for kek'

nigga please

How fucking autistic do you have to be to be able to have these kind of skills?

Jesus!

BUT ITS MADE OF ALL THE THINGS I HAVE TO TAAKE

>could be out banging 11/10s

what did he mean by this?

found the leftist

BUT IT'S MADE OF ALL

There's a difference.

Trump is trying to become the president with his message

Shia is a wannabe postmodern artist with a massive ego.

Who would Sup Forums rather fuck with, serious businessman? Or Celebrity obviously virtue signaling?

Fuck right off you fucking newfag.

For great justice!

I've never laughed so hard at a picture posted on Sup Forums before than last night

Shia pls

that is smart not autistic why does everything you think comes from hard work is autism?

"Smart-shaming" done by stupid people

Leftists think anyone that has a brain is autistic

>Worth tens of millions of dollars
>Dresses and looks like a hobo

What the fuck is this?

liberalism and repressed sexual abuse

Definitely drugs.

He ain't stable.

god bless user

looks like stephen merchant

>implying Africans won't scrap the setup to sell for parts, on their own.

>tfw NSA replaces all their analysts and programs like Prism with autists who do it for tendies

its 'art'

lol look

Is there ANYTHING Sup Forums can't do?

shia plz

Nope, we're winning. Keep trying with your little spergy trolling shit but we will continue for 4 more years.

I am just here to fight the unrelenting hatred, intolerance and yes, EVIL, that eminates from this board. Sup Forums is evil..you are all are complicit in this.

Cute.

I'm sure it wasn't a joke when he had to put the ass up on the casting couch though.

>weaponized autism
We may have uncovered a force more powerful than nukes

ahahaha holy fuck lmao

fuggin saved

SA IS WHITE IN MY DREAMS OK

PLOTTWIST
shia might have created the greatest work of art in the post modern world, because nothing unifies the contemporary expressions of the real and the digital worlds emotions better than his streams

All those hobo clothes he was wearing at the first HWNDU in NY were insanely expensive, too. Like $15,000 worth of hobo look. I guess he's just an insane hipster

>Implying they're not doing it right now.

>4 more years

YOOOOOOOOOOOO
THIS IS A1
+100 kEk points

Accept defeat?

Macaulay Culkin?!

Get a gf.

Trendies is all I need. I could be neet forever given sufficient tendies.

lose the v-card with a loving woman and form a lasting partnership with her

t. Shia

HE WILL
NOT
DIVIDE
US

HE WILL
BE
IMPEACHED

>we are still winning

THIS. Keep in mind, Sup Forums losers can celebrate this little victory, but it is a tiny meaningless victory in their otherwise disterasterous lives of utter failure and humiliation. Only the totally impotent and rejected get enjoyment out of these juvenile pranks.

HAHA