Why is he so obsessed with Hitler?

Is he okay?

youtube.com/watch?v=E5qK9w8tDOI&ab_channel=PewDiePie

fucking shills go find another imageboard to spread your cancer.

Who isn't obsessed with Hitler?
Get yourself an aryan mustache and tank me later.

Not trying to sound like an autist, but now that the dust and clouds from ww2 is starting to settle, people are realizing how badass Hitler's Germany was compared to modern Europe.

That just so happens to be the worst looking uniform in world history you have posted. It literally looks like something a gypsy would wear.

Actually it's a late war Hungarian soldiers outfit, thought it looked comfy desu.

hes got such a screechy fag voice

Not gonna lie, former Sturmtrupp supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching ze Reich crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this pewdiepie get the Blitzkrieg!

weapon is Danuvia 38

it is winter gear you fucking autist, learn some histroy cunt

Interesting, the clip is a little weird though if you ask me.

Its controversial, especially now that everyone is apparently a nazi. He has 50 m subscribers, everything even mildly controversial he does creates a shitstorm. If i had this kind of influence i would troll the establishment as well.

He has his money, he doesnt necessarily need more but his subscribers have his back so he'll still be raking in the dough. That means he can fight back against whats happening to his homeland

Why are you so obsessed with Hitler, OP?

He won the war and now has the right to be as edgy as he wants. More Hitler videos just makes his fans more emboldened.

Same.
This is pretty good though. He BTFO's the MSM and JK Rowling for calling him a nazi, and then makes an episode where he roleplays Hitler and goes around killing "dinosaur jews". Good stuff...

He's at the point in his life, like many of you are, where "LOL HILTER" is the highest point in edginess and comedy.

>if you find this funny it means I'm better than u

he is trying to fuck with the media as much as possible now

His followers are mostly Gen Z.
Gen Z is highly conservative and finds hitting you over the head with Hitler to be hilarious.
PDP has always been about figuring out how to rig the system in his favor by cashing in on youth trends. It's how he got big in the first place.
It's a blatant marketing move and if you can't see it you're fucking blind.

It's just a meme, right goys? no second holocaust I assume, you're just having a laugh right?

or he's laying the most obvious of baits to see if they'll bite

Don't be worried

>Felix's face when someone calls him an antisemite

You are correct. Pewds did not greenlight a second holocaust with this video.

But honestly, my wife is Jewish and I find humor about Jews being some kind of completely alien, Reptilian force (e.g. "that's a level 6 Jew!" in this video) to be funny.

Can you shills fuck off? He already shat on WSJ.

>my wife is Jewish
Don't you need to be jew yourself if you wanna jew a jew qt? How many sheeps did you have to pay for her?

Yeah I know, lol. it's all for fun. haha this is funny lol. why am I shaking tho.. relax itzhak, it's a joke.. fuck this is holocaust II isn't it

>second
>implying

Why not?

For it to be holocaust II to would imply the first one actually happened.

nah m8; third time's charm

My family is rich. It probably helps.

Guys.. Is he on to us? He's on to us, isn't he?

It's fun to troll the fuck out of everyone when youre rich; see Shrekli

>shekkels
>many of them
of course!

Das ist nein Aryan mustache