Drumpf did not add 235,000 jobs to the economy. Obama did

DRUMPFKINS BTFO

newrepublic.com/minutes/141266/trump-not-add-235000-jobs-economy-obama-did

>The New Republic is a liberal American magazine of commentary on politics and the arts published since 1914, with influence on American political and cultural thinking. Founded in 1914 by major leaders of the Progressive Movement, it attempted to find a balance between a progressivism focused on humanitarianism and moral passion, and on the other hand sought a basis in scientific analysis of social issues.

Fake news, delete this thread

This, OP is a faggot

Drumpf is a thief and a liar
He shall be impeached then shipped to Chechnia

bump

plutonium decay into ____

Companies preparing for his presidency

Kinda cool having a president who deserves respect now. Feels weird man

Stop being a pidorashka.

yeah have people seriously not looked at the dow and consumer confidence after nov 8th

Why do you fags even have a flag?

Neither of them did slavshit, Governments don't create job, private sector does.

Trump deserves no respect. He is a literal piece of shit, he can get fucked

Dru.. I mean Trump shill here, thread derailed.

WTF? I hate Trump now.

Blah blah blah can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>Something good happens: It's all thanks to Obongo
>Something bad happens: Fuck Trump
8 more years of this shit

Obama is such a typical nigger

I'm one of those people that usually says a president has little impact.

This is different. Jan/Feb usually shed jobs from seasonal hiring.

Also, look at the huge market swings post election, and 1000 points added to the DJI and it's clear that capital is re-investing into the market, which keeps and adds jobs to the economy.

This will be the new shill meme until next elections "actually Obongo did this positive thing"

>Governments don't create job
BBC for example produce a ton of nature documentaries, which are huge exports to the whole world and bringing money back to the UK.

Denmark's Radio also produce a ton of feminist propaganda TV series, which we export to many other countries and earn a lot of money on.

If anything, Government is too efficient at creating jobs, and Private Sector moans and whines and complains it's too unfair.

>Obama saved 230,000 jobs in the united states
>We're only hearing about this now