VOLUNTARY, INCENTIVIZED STERILIZATION

Ok, so we can't force people to be sterilized, and we can't force people to abort. But if we were to incentivize these things, say, lower cost of tuition, affordable housing, access to certain social programs, how many people do you think would jump on board?

I feel this would accomplish a lot of things. First, fewer children would be born by "accident". Fewer low income families would be having children. Welfare benefit seekers would choose to sterilize for the benefits rather than plop out 7 future dropouts. The weight on our social programs would stop multiplying and begin dying off.

Second, offering bonus incentives for certain genetic disorders, including but not limited to mental illness, would result in a healthier, more productive population.
None of this would be mandated. It would be totally down to the individuals choice.

>muh feelingz
Your religious beliefs are irrelevant. There's nothing immoral about not getting pregnant.

>muh government overreach
This system could be implemented by a private company easily. I could offer somebody ten grand to abort their fetus tomorrow. In my mind it doesn't matter who does it, as long as it gets done.

Discuss

b u m p

G o t o b e d D a v i d

This needs to happen, fuck give people welfare for life to get sterilized. Poor stupid people would flock to this like crazy. I imagine that lawsuits down the line would kill a private charity if it tried to do this, muh regerts. But it's still doable and probably cheaper than you think. Give poor people 1500 and free sterilization, you would get the worst of society pretty quick. Decreasing population is a good thing, decreasing the population of low iq degenerates is even better.

We also need to sterilize violent criminals.

Can somebody give me a quick rundown on these gals?

Looks like the end result of Quagmire and Peter running a train on some lucky gal.

apparently Doctors around gere don't want to tie tubes of girls, they make up excuses about "well what if you decide later you want kids" and will do anything to not sterilize women

but they'll castrate a tranny in a heartbeat

$600 a week, a free mobile phone directly from apple or samsung, and as much booze, weed and LSD as you want

with the tradeoff of being sterilized

this program will pay itself off in 20 years, if you target it to niggers in the ghetto it will pay itself off in the standard gangbanger lifetime (about 7-8 years)

Hell, offer 20 grand on the spot for sterilization. It would be way cheaper in the long run.

Some might say it's eugenics, but I'd call it eugenious!

Black people consider LSD and mushrooms "whiteboy drugs". Just another way they keep themselves from a positive experience over a fear of being not black enough.

This. If im going to pay for them make sure they dont exacerbate the problem and have kids

>Ok, so we can't force people to be sterilized
That's where you're wrong, kiddo

Anythinf that forces self actualization is scary to them

I only did LSD twice but the second time scaredme off for good. Got trapped in a mirror for 3 hours examining every inch of my body and life choices. Broke up with my abusive girlfriend the next day and started night school the same week

If you use force you will be less successful. And later after you are thrown from power it will set the hard science of eugenics back another 100 years. all because you couldn't be a little clever with your application

>go to the bush
>take LSD for the first time
>discover that i was raped as a very young child by my siblings
>not sibling
>siblings
>not just once, but for years
>have the mother of all bad trips in the form of a flashback
>by the time i'm over it i've run something like 8 km and i've killed a kangaroo with my bear hands

Sounds like it was a positive experience. My experiences have all been beautiful but never productive. Good for you

Pretty average Thursday eh?

You know that blacks would happily sterilize themselves if offered a few thousand dollars.

The problem is that the Jews would never allow it.

kek. it did me a lot of good though, getting that shit out of my system in an area where i couldn't hurt anybody was very important.

bare

not the jews but corporate interests.

medical, "fashion", food, police, jails and such make hugeprofit off the repression of the lower class.

>nigga WHAT the fuck did you just say
>stare a liesd?
>what did they cut your balls off nigga
>no nuts havin ass bitch
>lmao nigga give me your bitches number I'm gonna remind her what a man is

Blacks biggest fear is being cucked by a greater man

I've been saying this for years. Focus the program on single mothers who are already sucking the system (welfare, section 8, foodstamps). Give them a 2k direct deposit gib after they get their tubes tied.

That's a HUGE return on your tax dollar investment.

>we can't force people to be sterilized
You sure about that user? Sounds like you a have a losing attitude to me.

doug stanhope and joe rogan did a bit about this on their version of the Man Show. They went around to rednecks and homeless people and offered them like a truckload of beer if they took a pill that made them sterile (not a real pill). i havnt seen it for a long time but that was the gist of it

>Discuss

Only if you stop sending international aid to countries that have over 2.5 birth per woman average.

Bad idea, it'll make the middle class seek sterilization. It's better to make voluntary sterilization a precondition for receiving welfare of any kind, and it may be administered as a punishment for criminals as an alternative to a lengthy prison sentence.

Also quit reposting things.

The poor would apply for it more so that they can get the benefits. If the middle class also applies, there's always a hundred thousand orphans that need adoption

>stop reposting
It's an interesting conversation

We need to sterlize People of Color only.

Not gonna lie, I'd pork the one on the right?

Sauce or moar?

>fucking the crimson chin

>Took what was probably too many mushrooms last weekend
>Trip started out great
>Amazing visuals
>After 5 hours I decided I should probably sleep
>Tried sleeping but I couldn't
>Everytime I closed my eyes I would see some alien creature
>It told me weird things
>Told me the government changed after WWII and not for the better
>Told me how easy it is for them to slip memories and even take memories from your brain
>Told me how we are all being lied to
>Told me to buy a gun
>Told me that there's a portal to Mars in the aorta of a human heart
>Red planet, red organ
>It showed me visions of people being hooked up to machines with exposed brains and wires going into them
>It felt like it was talking to me for half an hour at most
>When I got up 3 hours had past in the blink of an eye

I'm not sure what to believe.

>not fantasizing putting your dick between Orgo's greasy cheeks

haha what the fuck

Or we could have a functioning fucking society , rather than one with an underclass of broken people who we have to bribe into not reproducing.
Nifty idea for satire though. Could probably write a modern day version of "A Modest Proposal" from it.