Would you betray your race for a big pair of legs and tits?

Would you betray your race for a big pair of legs and tits?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BG5lysqsFYB/?taken-by=toribrixx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yup. It's not like my race has exactly been supporting me.

suorce?

The great thing about being a mulatto is that this question doesn't fucking matter because there is no mulatto race.

only women can betray her race
a man should put his seed into as many women as possible

Only for a lot lot lot of money

instagram.com/p/BG5lysqsFYB/?taken-by=toribrixx

FPBP

Yes. That looks delicious.

Already have, would again.

Shes mixed with a lot of white, niggers dont look like this in africa

Already did

How can you betray something that doesnt exist?

Thats bitch got a fucking dick!!!

yes

>implying my dick would even reach her pussy in the doggy position
no thanks

lol you wish

would fuck but wouldnt breed with

ive fucked 3 black girls man its a method of sexual race war kinda like sexual jihad, that wasnt why i did it i did it becuase the ass was fat but even so any proud white nationalist should be out there banging their women to assert whiteys dominance, BLEACH their bloodline and cause trouble and breakdown of black/paki/gook family relations. Plus you get to fuck hot exotic girls

>Would you betray your race for a big pair of legs and tits?
Yes, in a second.

yes

Reminder to all of you virgins they may look pretty but black women are complete shit mentally holy fuck I never met a more annoying psychopathic group of women in my life.

>would i give away my freedom for the privilege to babysit some clam

Nope.

could be said about any woman

In a heartbeat.

OMG YESSSSS

If anyone say no to this then he is GAY. And cant erect his penis . Checkem

Are you guys really consider this hot?

me too. with 3 different ones.

I already have tbqh, several times

>inmplying black women are only good for sex

i'm german and i have a black gf. we are together since 5 years and i'm glad that we found each other.
cuddling and laughing together, go to the movies, making bicycle trips on warm days, visiting my parents who are living on the country side, riding horses, driving my dads old tracktor together. this year we are planing to get married. life is good.

>for a big pair of legs and tits?
don't forget herpes

Am I white enough to steal a blonde woman's genes and make kids or would that be degenerate? Spic, French, and 50% german

Stick to your own kind.

Nice tits. Who is she? Moar?

fucking Lego™

>there is no mulatto race

Yes there is.

Which kind would that be? Everyone I know thinks I'm 100% white except with brown eyes and hair (like an anglo)

Are you saying that even though everyone sees me as white, I may as well breed a negress?

almost everyone has herpes

Are we talking quick fuck or lasting relationship? I'm in the second department that started as the first. She's majority white (3/4, white dad, mixed mom (her parents are white dad black mom)) but she has slightly darker skin. Everything else she's white, eyes are a deep blue with green along the rims, straight brown hair, conservative background etc.
I'm actually thinking of popping the question after she finishes her engineering degree, we've been together for almost 5 years.

Spic. Stick to latinas.

Pls Sup Forums don't fall for Hans' b8 again

I feel you m8. That was my thinking until I met my gf. She's mixed but damn does he have the best of both worlds.

race was never an issue. if they're interesting then they're interesting.

is she's black that i am Aristotle

No such thing as a spic race though.

My gf's roommate keyed my car after she tried to make a move on me but I denied her.

Yup, and I'll do it again.

Thicker than my tastes but I can see why some would go for her.

Latino then. Happy? Point is you're obviously not white. The people you meet need glasses.

fuck you

I wouldn't have kids with her, but I would fuck her. Putting your dick in something isn't a big deal if it produces nothing.

What kind of spic? Elaborate. You are 75% white in my eyes, but I need to know what kind of spic.

sinning is degenerate user.

It's a bunch of mongrels false flagging as whites

your a potato nigger so it wouldn't really be a betrayal for you

>Would you betray your race for a big pair of legs
wat

1000x1000

Our ancestors always took other tribes women during conquers. If you don't mate with other races then you are a disgrace to your lineage.

>implying he knows what Africans look like

not virgin wizards :^)

It's not betrayal if your White seed proliferates into the future.

The only ones betraying their race are those with no kids.

Actually i think he does wish it m8.
In answer to OP's question - knowing how unchaste these young women can be who post pics on social meeja for attention and money, no. I probably wouldn't stick my benis in one of them.
Ask me again when she's lying nude on my bed panting with exertion...

Idk myman, my 23 and me hasn't come back yet and that grandma already died. My dad was kinda brown/curly hair but his dad was a white Frenchie

Forever a mong

Big league.

Only a cuckold wouldn't...

disgusting

Arab-tier non-White.

You're worse than niggers in that your degeneracy is disguised under light skin...

No...

I would have babies with that thing. If you don't think she's a 9, something wrong with you. Heck her voice is raspy and sexy too

Any pic?

Why are black chicks so crazy about white cock?

>Stretch marks

Dropped

I always think how cool slavery would be cause I'd just have bought hot black bitches and made them suck my dick whenever I wanted

yes

Not really...

That being said, I have never seen a white dude with a fugly black girl.

White men steal the best breeding stock from the nigger thugs

She probably exclusively fucks only black guys
fffuuuuuuggggggg

I would betray my race for someone that looks like this.

Hot black girls want to trade up. Unless some black executive is around they swirl in a second.

Duh

Is that really true though? What if your seed fails in continuing the whitewashing of other races in the future, how would you know?

Its hard for me not to consider it a betrayal, because your immediate offspring would very very likely not be pure enough. I could see how it might be good to breed with a racemixed individual who is more white than whatever else they are, but otherwise I'm skeptical.