To put the jobs numbers in perspective, this was the 76th consecutive month for jobs growth, a record. Also...

To put the jobs numbers in perspective, this was the 76th consecutive month for jobs growth, a record. Also, there were 4 months in 2016 when the monthly jobs report was better than today's.

And the current resident of the White House has claimed he inherited "a mess". More like he inherited a godsend, because he'll never do better than Obama.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/380192-malik-obama-birth-cert/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> That pic
> MLK silencing Trump and, metaphorically, Trump supporters
> "A riot is the voice of the unheard"
Libs can literally draw exactly what got Trump elected without understanding

>Be MLK
>Get shot

Conservatives have tried to silence liberals, and minorities, for decades.

The time to change that is now.

King being a communist, It makes sence why he'd want to silence Trump

Fact check: the person in that picture is not Obama

Your post gets four pinnochios

>Don't tell me, tell them

>76th consecutive month for jobs growth
no, this is the 76th consecutive month for TURNING FULL TIME JOBS INTO PART TIME JOBS whilst importing a fuckton of migrants

meanwhile, the labour participation rate has been falling ever since Obama took office, but you probably don't care about that because you're a shill

No, niggers can talk all they want. Just don't expect us to listen.

P O W E R F U L

What by?
>Hillary not getting elected?
>the silent electoral majority voting for trump?
>by pushing the Russian narrative even though it's literally nothing?
>by talking down to everyone that voted trump even though democrats are completely removed from power at all levels of Washington?
You sure showed us, commie faggot.

Can you Russian internet cafe slobs stop injecting fake information into the world? You really are garbage.

>let's continue this cycle of undermining each other over petty issues FOREVER guys!

Nah go fuck yourself, if you were genuinely concerned with the situation you would let conservatives speak without reprisal (just like YOU would like to be treated) but you won't play ball because you're a professional cock-sucker.

White people really can't do anything right

> what are part-time vs full time jobs
> what's labor participation

Please keep crying, it's all you're good at. Because you're certainly not capable of reading to know what this thread is about.

>repeating the line that the RUSSIAN just posted moments ago

Wew lad, be careful, you're giving yourselves away.

the baits getting stale swede-proxy bro, might wanna change the script up a little if you wanna get those savory (you)'s

>have stranglehold on entertainment, journalism, academia, and (intermittently) the executive and legislative branches of the federal government
>still assert you are being silenced
I can't hear you over all that silence.

>Claim we are at full employment
>Claim 300,000 jobs are added a month
>Don't realize contradiction

>I don't know how to debate Ivan on the labor participation rate so I'll just call him names

Fucking kek. Even Russians are beating liberals at their own politics.

"Jobs Growth" can easily be a loaded statistic anyway. If a country has 1% more jobs at the end of the year than the start it has recorded "jobs growth", even if the population has grown 2% in the year. Meanwhile peoples actual access to work is declining, but politicians still pat themselves on the back for recording "jobs growth".

Same deal in Australia, we have a casualization of the workforce. 10s of thousands of full time positions are lost monthly, to be replaced by 10,001 part time roles.

Real terms mass immigration is allowing politicians to claim "GDP growth" and "jobs growth" while wages and access to work are in decline.

kys cracker

Leave it to a conservashit to defend the people taking over your country, you lousy traitor.

>keep your hands off me you damn dirty ape

I really don't understand. Day in, day put, for months, we've tried to explain why Trump won. We are giving you the keys to the kingdom. All you need to do is listen and victory could be yours again.

You are the faction which believes in lived experiences and subjective reality. How are you so unable to see what your opponents are thinking with empathy?

Your second-language attempt at English is a dead giveaway, comrade.

Blyad, oni znayut!

op cant even tell that the person in the picture is mlk and not obama i mean he even has a mustache so op must think all blacks look alike and is a rascist

Obama's birth certificate is out

rt.com/usa/380192-malik-obama-birth-cert/

OBAMA is a dumb nigger, and like all dumb niggers, will end up in jail. Just wait and witness, kiddo

>smacks lips profusely
SO HOL UP HOL UP
>raises insurance premiums
SO U BE SAYIN
>taps political adversaries calls
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
>doubles national debt
AYYYOOOO SO U BE SAYIN
>raises taxes
U BE SAYIN
>plays golf
IF IF IF IF
>makes a nuclear deal with iran
AYYOO U BE SAYIN
>facilitates illegal immigration
SO U BE SAYIN
>plays golf
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
>inflames racial tension and polarization
IF IF IF IF IF
>undermines separation of powers
IF I FAKE
>creates ISIS
AYYYOOO HOL UP IF IF I FAKE
>prints money
IF I FAKE
>plays golf
SO U SAYIN IF I FAKE
>cozies up to castro
IF IF IF IF IF
>destabilizes north africa
IF I FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE IT WAS
>defends cop shootings
ILLEGALZ N SHEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
>plays golf

this narrative will only work for another few months. At some point you will need to admit that Trump knows what he's doing, is good at it, and you just don't like him.

Perfect response.

this is why we love Brazil underneath it all

Well naturally, degenerates tend to congregate.