Attorney General Jeff Sessions has formally requested the resignations of the 46 remaining presidentially appointed US...

>Attorney General Jeff Sessions has formally requested the resignations of the 46 remaining presidentially appointed US Attorneys, a Dept. of Justice spokeswoman said.

The Russian purge of the American government continues.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vuhec_llrGw
nbcnews.com/id/17801225/ns/politics-decision_08/t/clinton-opens-about-us-attorney-firings/
politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2009/05/obama-to-replace-us-attorneys-018390
foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/10/ag-sessions-asks-remaining-46-us-attorneys-to-resign.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-gukCtIcHgg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is you

I would care enough to click your link if you were American and had a relevant opinion.

But you aren't. So you don't.

>department of justice spokesman
Why not ask your sewer drain what it thinks

Sage

How is it bait when it's news you fucking russian kike.

Bill Clinton did that
Obama did that

this is pretty routine you fucking retard

Give me proof, comrade.

nbcnews.com/id/17801225/ns/politics-decision_08/t/clinton-opens-about-us-attorney-firings/

Conservatives say NBC is fake news so I can't acknowledge that source.

politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2009/05/obama-to-replace-us-attorneys-018390

>getting rid of obamas rats
good, should root these traitors out at every level and never let them return

>hurrrrr

good

Conservatives say Politico is fake news so I can't acknowledge that source.

Drain it.

>purging the Obama kikes is bad

Lol

This should have been done day 1 through the the entire government

Bye bye globalist fuckers.

There is more tangible proof of Obama wiretapping President Trump, than you clinging to the fallacy of any Russian influence on the election. You people look deranged when attaching Russia to your undesired outcome of the 2016 election results.

Stay delusional.

So it's a shitpost thread then, looks like we're done here.

bill clinton fired more than that

You're a fucking kike shill. I can't wait til the day we can execute you fucking assclowns

>not man enough to admit you were wrong.

You are clearly wrong.

Except all new presidential administrations do that.

BASED

There's not even one piece of proof of a wiretap you inbred mongrel.

What? You can call fake news but I can't on the same sources? What kind of retard logic is that?

spergout

Weren't expecting that, were you faggot

You're a shitty shill.

And there's plenty of evidence for the wiretap. But you don't care about reason or facts. So just come back when your king nigger is in chains. Or will you just kys out of shame?

Link one piece of evidence to the wiretap.

What you're actually going to do is link something about Flynn and claim that's somehow in any way related to Trump Tower being wiretapped, because that's what you kikes have been doing since day one.

Fucking retarded motherfuckers.

Yes there we go. Act like an ass.
That's an excellent tactic that will convert lots of watchers to your side.

I hope you are from leftypol or someplace, if you were paid posting you'd deserve to be fired.

I hope no one is paying you to do this because you suck at it.

>use identical logic that conservatives used in the thread
>I'm the ass

Wew lad you need to gas yourself before you wreck yourself.

Shut the fuck up you stupid little brainwashed twat.
Get the hell out of my country faggot. Go to germany or france. They're more your style.

can i get a link to this cause im getting nothing in search engines

School's out!

>The Russian purge

Nobody is fooled you mong

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/10/ag-sessions-asks-remaining-46-us-attorneys-to-resign.html

> U.S. Attorneys appointed by actual criminals Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch who have repeatedly violated the law and failed to recuse themselves in cases where they had a vested personal interest

> Federal Attorneys who were selected specifically by judicial activists who chose them because they don't really believe in enforcing the existing law

> U.S Attorney General Sessions is supposed to let these saboteurs keep their jobs for some reason???

> MUH RUSSIANS!

youtube.com/watch?v=-gukCtIcHgg

What does Russia have to do with any of this?

0/10 shill thread. Didn't even slightly get mad

fake news

real news

Russia is also purging the State Department. All its senior employees, people with 40+ years and half a dozen presidents through them, were fired. The State Department's budget was also cut by 1/3. And Tillerson won't hire a deputy, he's using his son-in-law. And he won't give any public comment whatsoever.

The State Department is the one which calls out bullshit when Russia invades Ukraine or places like that. They had a bullseye on it. And what a coincidence that it's been hulled out.

RUSSIA =CIA

saged

This whole "muh Russia" garbage is so pathetic. We called it very early on in the race when Clinton mentioned that Trump might be too easy on Russia when he stated that he basically didn't want to bomb them for no reason. We knew at that moment that "Russia" was going to be the new narrative for them. We never imagined that libtards would latch onto it so strongly that they can't give it up.

These people are very transparent and delusional.

Naive little puppets, trying to convince everyone that it's just a liberal ploy.

For fucking what? What do we get out of it? You won. You won all of it. That doesn't change, you mongoloid.

If it were just nothing we would let it go. But it's not nothing. We're going to run Trump into the ground, and all his traitor friends.

You better hope you're not part of it.

>presidential administrations normally do this
>Bush did it
>Clinton did it
>Obama did it
>Trump does it too
>OMG ITS A RUSSIAN TAKEOVER OMG

fucking liberals jesus christ

Do you not understand the relationships between trump and the russians(paul manafort, russian oligarchs) or is that you vlad?

Lol your country? Go back to moscow vlad

ty

aye

This is probably just a slide thread, but I'll bite:

EVERY FUCKING ADMINISTRATION HAS DONE THIS. It's only because Trump was so inexperienced that he didn't immediately do this as soon as he took office.

So what happens whenever parties switch control of the government.

Nearly every single time.

This is new to you.

You are smart and well informed.

Bump

Or alternatively he is removing globalist traitors?

But nah it's gotta be a Russian take over.

>comrade
what you don't get, """comrade""", is that the us has moved far to the left of current russia, and you using that stupid term only hi-lights the disparity between reality and your take on it.

auto-check. praise
Mighty Lord KEK!

Here, watch it.

It's you.

Kek, this troll is actually fighting. Gotta give him that.It's not a bot. But It's still ShariaBlue