Island for kek

Hello everyone , me and about 30 people on the kekistan discord were discussing the perfect island to buy

and we came to the conclusion that we must make a thread on Sup Forums and ask all of you what island do you prefer

please post your suggestions

privateislandsonline.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rl6lX_tTy-c
landwatch.com/Tensas-Parish-Louisiana-Land-for-sale/pid/318047172
sothebysrealty.com/eng/sales/int/private-island-type
privateislandsonline.com/islands/isla-verdugo
privateislandsonline.com/islands/isla-san-pedro
privateislandsonline.com/islands/samung-island
privateislandsonline.com/islands/foster-island
discord.gg/jhNMgBc
vladi-private-islands.de/en/islands-for-sale/central-america/mexico/cerralvo-island/
vladi-private-islands.de/en/islands-for-sale/europe-atlantic/poland/island-and-country-estate/
discord.gg/BdKfwsT
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=rl6lX_tTy-c

landwatch.com/Tensas-Parish-Louisiana-Land-for-sale/pid/318047172

this is better than any island you're gonna find

bump

bump

Bump

b

Found a viable website sothebysrealty.com/eng/sales/int/private-island-type

So who is going to register Kekistan as a non-profit and start a gofundme page to raise money for the island?

That is the logical next step.

>privateislandsonline.com/islands/isla-verdugo
>privateislandsonline.com/islands/isla-san-pedro
>privateislandsonline.com/islands/samung-island
>privateislandsonline.com/islands/foster-island

From previous thread

This is a good one

Would a Moderator be willing to do this? They are the only ones which we all can trust.

BUMP IT FOR YOUR COUNTRY!

Needs to be in a good location, for trade routes and stuff.

discord.gg/jhNMgBc
Praise Kek

BUMP FOR KEK

posting for my soon to be home land

vladi-private-islands.de/en/islands-for-sale/central-america/mexico/cerralvo-island/

Another suggestion. Location is important. Don't want to get fucked up by El Nino on the western coast of Chile.

Bump for KEK

God you fucking newfags are cringy

Thanks for killing this board you fucking frogfag kekfag reddit fucks

>starving to death on an island that's 100% male
No thanks

>discord
Fuck off faggot

Brazil probably has some decent options

Poland, Lake Lubie has your name written all over it:
vladi-private-islands.de/en/islands-for-sale/europe-atlantic/poland/island-and-country-estate/

>For the last seven years, this idyllic private island in Lake Lubie has been the location of a popular camping site, successfully run by an Austrian family. The various pitches for tents, set amongst lush greenery, are generous in size and the main house, as well as the sanitation facilities are very well maintained. The island is connected to the public sewage system and to the electricity network. It also has a fixed telephone line.
Access to the island is provided either via a private ferry (included the asking price) or via a newly-built pedestrian bridge. The truly unspoiled surroundings offer many outdoor activities including angling, ball sports, canoeing, fishing, surfing, sailing, water skiing and horse-riding. The waters of the lake are not stagnant, as one would imagine. The River Drawa flows through the lake, making it a popular amongst sports enthusiasts, who frequently canoe here.

Apo Island, Philippines.

Why not buy a man made Island in the South China Sea?

Portfolio I work with has 140 ac island in Belize no one has ever visited... they would easily donate to or sell for huge loss to. Just saying.

and get raped by chinks ? no thanks

When we purchase the island and declare it as a micro-nation...can we plz declare war on North Korea?

That would truly be god tier trolling.

perfect

what if they nuke us ?

There's not many islands in Brazil.

Look in to project anononia (pr. Anonia) it was an old Sup Forums island project that had a lot of research and thought put into it. Island wide WiFi and all. I think they wanted an island in Argentina and I think they have a forum online.

the one in the 902 for sure

Got a 2-for-1 sale here:

Island on an island

The largest island on another island in Washington is a small island in Lake Campbell on southern Fidalgo Island.

What if their China tier rocket misses and hits a real country?

1)Settlers
-Screen legal background
-Screen a deep health check
-IQ tests
-Psychology tests
-Polygraph tests
-Total background check
-No-SJWs
-No drug addicted people
-Advanced expertise gets priority
-Money donations shouldn't buy extra political power (debate)

2)Power
-Total self reliance imperative (Tidal, Wind, Solar), lot's of batteries

3)Water
- Desalination plant(?)

4)Food
-Self reliance driven (aquaponics, livestock of small-medium animals like chickens, rabbits, goats, salmon farming, lobster farming, shrimp farming)

5)Shelter
- Shipping containers on the main infrastructures and most important

6)Medical
-Medical instalation required, and the presence of nurses and doctors to a accepted ratio of Medical:Kekistan

7)Security

8)Comnns

9)Transport

10)Business Plan

WE NEED A FUCKING GENERAL PLAN FIRST, WE GET THE MONEY LATER

IF YOU DON'T DO IT RIGHT, YOU WILL ONLY WAST MILLIONS OF DOLLARS AND PUT SOME FUCKING SPERGS ON AN ISLAND IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE

DO THIS SHIT RIGHT, YOU FUCKERS

PLAN FIRST, MONEY LATER

-
-
-
-
-

1)Settlers
2)Power
3)Water
4)Food
5)Shelter
6)Medical
7)Security
8)Comnns
9)Transport
10)Business Plan

Can i get an invite for the discord?

Trump island, it is out of WA

sure discord.gg/BdKfwsT

Also has a swastica house

Why not just go to an Island and plant a flag? if someone says it's not a real country he can come and fight us

My sail boat is parked only a few miles from there. It's a nice place. Decatur Island is also a good option. I wish you guys would colonize the San Juans because we got a major hippy infestation here. Also FYI the San Juans are a hidey-hole for Richfag libtards and Jews.

>i cant here you over the sound of that B52

bump

bump

Alaska looks comfy af

Ideally you want one either with a mountain or near a mountain otherwise storms will fuck you up hard.

Mountains won't stop a storm from being harsh but it'll cushion some of the heavier blows.

I agree with Denmark I'd go with Alaska.

Check the weather statistics. You might change your mind.

>kekistan
>-istan
Why are you using a mudslime related thing?
Why not Kektopia?

panama

Those Alaska and Nova Scotia ones look nice.

The most important factors are going to be >available fertile ground
>available flat ground for construction
>safety from storms/other natural conditions

agreed. When this happens, all mudslime related shit is banned

getting the island is like, the last part of the plan
organisation, infrastructure, and all the legal stuff (laws/organisation/flag/currency/etc...)
and also a budget
no precipitation guys, let's agree on most of the things, prepare a plan and then set it in motion