What's their end game?

What's their end game?

Other urls found in this thread:

friendsofkosovo.wordpress.com/2013/10/26/turkish-prime-minister-delivers-poison-to-the-albanian-people-through-the-veil-and-green-tie/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

crash into constantinopol and leave no survivors

Can someone tell these fucks to stop opening shitty Italian restaurants in my city

To be inbred faggots.

>remove Serbs
That's about it

Killing Serbia

Gibs

Just an average day at school in Tirana.

to establish the muslamic caliphate

They've infiltrated my medium sized town as well.

based

WE
WUZ
ILLYRIANZZZZZZZ

>Shpetim takes the bait

ruining europe.

is this iki shitposting
weren't you tired of posting black cocks

i said based srbovic

What the fuck are you talking about, Shpetim?

thats germany's job though

shiptars can ruin europe's hygiene though

We're coming for you faggots.

kys slobodan

>Slobodan
Try again, Blerim, you cocksucker.

To make two headed birds a reality

so

raising economy and wages
fixing every town that looks poor
joining eu

Albania's prime minister.

To leach all nations that are stupid enough to accept them.

Imagine being at computers so fat you look and see food

>-Flag_of_Northern_Epirus
blerim nigga are you albanian

t.
>On 1 May 1985, Đorđe Martinović, a 56-year-old resident of the Kosovo town of Gnjilane, arrived at the local hospital with a broken bottle wedged in his rectum. He claimed that he had been attacked by two Albanian-speaking men while he was working in his field. After being interviewed by a Yugoslav People's Army colonel, Martinović reportedly admitted that his injuries had been self-inflicted in a botched attempt at masturbation. Public investigators reported that "the prosecutor made a written conclusion from which it appears that the wounded performed an act of 'self-satisfaction' in his field, [that he] put a beer bottle on a wooden stick and stuck it in the ground. After that he sat 'on the bottle and enjoyed'."[1]

>A petition signed by Serbian intellectuals asserted that "the case of Đorđe Martinović has become that of the entire Serb nation in Kosovo." Three years later, a group of Serbian women marched on the Serbian parliament to lobby for the removal of Kosovo's autonomy, declaring that "we can no longer stand by while ... our brothers are impaled on a sharpened stake."[9]

SERBIAN INTELLECTUALS

Kindling.

great
make a thread about albania and serbshits and gaygreeks flood it like roaches

to piss off serbs for eternity

Te qifsha motren re Shpetim. It's ours.

>that he] put a beer bottle on a wooden stick and stuck it in the ground. After that he sat 'on the bottle and enjoyed'."[1]

>A petition signed by Serbian intellectuals asserted that "the case of Đorđe Martinović has become that of the entire Serb nation in Kosovo.
>a group of Serbian women marched on the Serbian parliament to lobby for the removal of Kosovo's autonomy, declaring that "we can no longer stand by while ... our brothers are impaled on a sharpened stake."

>he even speaks albanian

They make switzerland great again.
T.bajrushHänni aus Züri

>having a statue of a sexual predator in the capitol city of your secondary somehow-even-shittier "country".

I will acknowledge the boldness of these dirty Albos.

T. Zoran Seljakovic

As an Albanian. Survive. We do that well. Our neighbors have been fucking with us for millennia. (Not going to argue about when people became "Albanian", our geneology goes back to the region for thousands of years so lets not get into this please...Serbia that means you).
We just survive man.

>Survive
>Be the Ottoman Empire's literal bitch
Select only one, Fatush. Do you live in Boston?

>tfw I used to know a girl from Albania
>used to roleplay when we were both kids
>her dad was some famous lieutenant that was killed
>used to e-date, then she e-dated someone else on the side
>she claimed that it felt good to make other people feel sad
>never talk to her again

four years later (2016) she found me on skype and tried to apologize and I told her that she was autistic if she thought I cared even slightly about it after so long.

I hate albanians.

Bettter be a bitch then a cuck like Greeks and Serbs. At least the Ottomans weren't fuckig the wives of Muslims, meanwhile all thenOrthodox got Prima-Nocted to become inbred Turkish mongrels

Hahahaha you got e-cucked

You're right, the Turks weren't fucking Albanian wives. They just simply fucked the men right in the asshole.

I'm Orthodox actually and named after glorious Byzantine city of Constantinople. That being said. We put up a good fight. They don't have Skenderbeg's statues all over Europe for nothing dude.
We massacred Turks for as long as we could. Eventually got over run, raped, pillaged and enslaved. history is history.

And I do live in Mass. nice guess

albanians as a distinct group probably wouldn't have even existed if the ottomans didn't take over the balkans though. in fact most of them converted as opposition to the christian slavs to get protection from the ottomans, since they obviously favored muslims over other faiths

so in a way it was about survival too. there were villages in albania where the men where the men were all muslim while the women were all christian, because they were basically just pretending to be muslim for the benefits. of course over the generations that shit sticks (but not too well, since muslim albanians aren't particularly islamic)

>literal shitskins

>They just simply fucked the men right in the asshole.
somebody post the bulgar gorilla fuck my greek ass meme

If you are Orthodox, then you are Greek. I'm sure your last name is a Greek first name. Probably Nicolaou or Dimitriou. Konstadin Nicolaou, perhaps?

Skanderbeg was Georgios Kastriotis. A Greek.

Serbs and Albanians are literal sub-human scum

Shop adjacent to that statue

>Shpetim came to the thread unprepared.

Stop this baiting
Greeks don't have to claim Skanderberg or some shitty other nigger from the Balkan

Oh boy here we go. Masshole Greekfag telling me about my history. Go tell someone OXI why don't you. You guys are like 20 times browner than poop. And you didn't put up much of a fight for Christendom when them Turks came.
You just started acting like you gave a shit about it once they arrived. Left us to handle the front line while you bitched at Bulgars and tried becoming butt buddy's with invading Slavs from the North

These are literally not albanians but an iranian religious sect or something, ffs. Do you think that just posting fictitious albanians will make your delusions come true or what.

>iranians
meanwhile in serbia

are you from greek minorities in albania

Calm down, Kostas. I'm not even from Massachusetts. I'm just a Hellene who knows history. You know, the kind that you are afraid of.

Greeks neither care for the average Balkan country nor should they
You flooded them in masses in the 90s and have no a reason to go back since your countries stabilized
Let the Mediterranean alone, and your Balkan problems to yourself desu

>George Bush GREEK
>Washington GREEK
>Kim Jong GREEK
>Queen Elizabeth GREEK
>Putin GREEK
>Romans GREEK
>Math GREEK
>Science GREEK
>Space GREEK

I might be. Why?

Strange Albos usually tell me they are Toska or something. This Iranian angle is new.

>Romans
>Math
>Science
Yeah, actually. I'm glad you paid attention, Kostas.

kek greeks and Serbs always do this
>WE WUZ YER HEROES AND SHIEEET
>WE WUZ HITLER
>WE WUZ ASTRONAUTS
>WE WUZ TUPAC
It's frankly embarrassing.

Reminder to all westerners who think Serbs are
"Le Based Kebeb Remever XD" that the Serbs funded organized crime across Europe to finance their bankrupt state. They broke many mafiosos out of western prisons. Including the famous and beloved Arkan...

badass flag

>A Hellene who knows history

Please Giorgos. Please just go back to paying debts. We need you guys to keep those tourists keeping you fed because we don't feel like taking in thousands of you again if that collapses. Or did you forget about that history? Then you have the nerve to bitch about Albanians in Greece basically owning every small private business and paying their fair share.

Fuck off nigger. Orthodox here, and although a fourth cousin of mine is married to a greek woman, I've no Greek ancestors afaik. Stop shilling.

because you posted flag of northern epirus
where from

Yes, there are too many albanian muslims, but your fucking regime finances them to destablize us and make europe hate albanians and therefore support serbs... Vaso Cubrilovic wrote about this shit

>Albanian talking about others being criminal

You can't make this shit up.

Lol, those are literal gypsies who get paid pocket money by Saudi Arabia to protest against the gov. for banning headscarves and shit.

Teaching kids how to make gay signs, fucking albanians.

to keep breeding like rats, there's no end game

The hell do you care, taco. You're half-a-world away.

those were non kosovar paid shills agains hijab banning in kosovo
friendsofkosovo.wordpress.com/2013/10/26/turkish-prime-minister-delivers-poison-to-the-albanian-people-through-the-veil-and-green-tie/

>"Albanians owning every small private business"
>mfw Albanians can't even grow marijuana
correctly.
Also,
>"taking in" Greeks
>implying the Greek language wasn't already spoken across the Balkans for two millenia
Please enlighten me, Kosta.

I know a lot of albanians, from tirana and skodra. suck my dick bitch.

They converted to islam to survive nukes.

Right, except your state has way more powerful criminals who are way more established, but yet nobody ever hears about them. All we hear about all day is some nigger tier peasant Al Capone wannabe albanians that grow weed and traffick drugs, whoopdee fucking doo.

>implying they ever could without uncle sam's help

THE SHQIP KNOWS

OJ BRE SHUT IT DOWN

For the love of God, did one of them fuck you hawt latina gf? I'm sorry.

I need to be from North Epirus to know about the plight of my brothers and sisters and support them by posting their symbol of pride?

Can you translate Gjirokaster from Albanian to Enligsh for me, please?

Nevermind, I know you can't.

I kek'd hard at this.

No i fucked a few of theirs.

They have the coolest flag, though. Gotta give them that.

Albanian-American here.

We've been helping to Make The World Great Again since 1989.

Wait, are you saying we are financing Albo jihad muslims? I think you are vastly overestimating the Serbian BIA. Even if they could do it where would the money come for such an operation?

I think it mostly has to do with the fact that the number one export of Albania is drugs and criminals. That's the main reason people dont like you abroad. Not some fantasy of Serbians radicalizing Albo muslims. You could blame the Saudis for that if you want to point fingers.

Thier standards must be low then. Tell me, did they look like about as dark skinned as pic related in ?

If yes, you've fucked some gypsies who speak albanian, taco. You got fooled.

>implying greeks in albania are not treated like human beings, something which greeks in greece are incapable of treating albanians as

Kosta, please.