Why do white women hate Asian girls

> See pic related.

Because Asian girls look and act feminine while white women try to replace men

Well they're right in this case, she's average looking

Asian women are to white women, especially the ugly ones. what black men are to white men, especially the ugly ones. Simple enough isn't it?

They're right though, she is mildly cute at best, not beautiful.

Context?

>muh 'classical beauty'.

Look I am as bigoted and racist as the average Sup Forumsster, but that shits racist.

Asian women have been better at being white women than white women ever since ((they)) got to white women

Fpbp.

While white women burn the coal, get fat and frumpy, and try to act like men (while vilifying them just the same), some white men are turning to traditionalist Asian and Latina women, and it drives white women nuts.

Also, slap some make up on the girl(s?) in OP and let their hair down and suddenly they're geisha-tier beauties.

This.

My wife is Chinese and I'm about to have my second child with her. I used to feel bad about racemixing, but honestly seeing how things are in the US
>Im American living in Germany
The women are fucking terrible. I have two basic standards; no fatties, and never touched a nigger. Almost no white woman from the midwest falls into this category now.

Out of touch with traditional western values,

want freedom but end up as useless rags

Asian women are kept in track with values, serves husband and continue their race

white woman will open legs for mudfolk

you gave them too much freedom

FPBP

this

>asian woman are cute, feminine and actually want to make you happy
>typical white woman is fat, a burden and a coalburner brainwashed by jews

>See cute asian girl
>Nothing special
>See 350 pound burn victim with half her teeth missing
>OMG UR SOOOO GORGEOUS

Get out whitey

Lmfao this

Women are a meme

>Waifu

She's cute at best. Her height is a plus though.

Yeah, but you must try to keep in mind what sort of people your'e dealing with here.

All women hate all women. They're competition. Being asian has nothing to do with it. And if you can't be prettier than them, badmouth their looks to make yourself feel better.

>run away from home
>procreate with a foreigner
>it's other people's fault my country isn't doing well
lol

>fpbp
>glorious repeating numbers
we're done here.

Tall or short? If tall or medium height I agree. Don't see why.. well, I guess I kinda do. You get to be a protector and feel big and all if your gf is small but, I don't get having interest in tiny women when the size difference is massive.

>Why do white women hate Asian girls

Cos they know deep down their men would rather be with any asianfu than the withering white piece of trash they are/

she's 6 foot which is a good height for women. I'm 6'6, so thats my taste though

>she's 6 foot which is a good height for women
lol

I'd smash desu. All these 4-6/10 white trash are butthurt that there are people who are far better than them.

lol

chinks are saving the whites though by marrying with the nigs

Nice nice. Yeah, that's fair enough. I don't measure in reta--- I don't use american measurements though. But I can google it so meh. Tall enough or medium height then. I agree. Slightly smaller's well and good but.. really tall and dating someone so much smaller... I mean yes, it brings fun stuff too but man it just seems so... how to put it... uncomfortable and bizarre?

>fat roastie detected

Yeah, well I don't control how fat people get or how many nigger dicks you suck. Sorry you feel rejected as consequence for being a worthless cunt.

FPBP

Buddy, you need to learn the board culture before you post. Lurk more

t. white hambeast

They hate her because she's skinny and good looking, you know the same reason any women Hates any other women.

>>fat roastie detected
Why does every idiot with an asian wife post this? Did you really expect to meet with approval on a nationalist image board?
Just a pathetic and transparent cop out tbqh.

>MFW I'm shorter than half the Japanese women's volleyball team
Fuck you dad for racemixing with a spic.

GOTTA

when i see a white girl with a nigger i get instinctively irked. but i don't feel threatened by east asian men. their offspring will be valuable to society. it's nigger babies I want no more of

>Why does every idiot with an asian wife post this?

Because its very easy to tell when you encounter one. You wouldn't know though, since you are one.

>most guys go for the full bod look

She is basing this off what now?

Have you not seen any Asian girl who has grown up in the west? Think Soi Park, they're all rabid feminazis that hate all white men.

Ayyy. What did white "men" mean by this?

What are the criteria then? Anyone who holds nationalist opinions on a nationalist image board is a roastie? lol

Lurk more you fucking newfag.

Any one of you faggots that wants a "qt asian waifu" is just as much of a race traitor as a coalburner. Your kids will look nothing like you. They will be inferior to white children and they will feel it every day of their lives. They will suffer mental disease.

The vast majority of Asians look like yellow-skinned slant-eyed niggers. They're two sides of the same coin. They're disgusting and have the mentality of ants.

Don't race-mix. Are many white women devolving? Yes. A majority. But men hold their ground. Find yourselves a fucking white woman.

>inb4 t. roastie

>Soi Park

She's ugly and annoying. She probably just got pumped and dumped by some white guy and now hates us all. Honestly, who cares.

let the chinks take care of that

Fransisco is white. He's a well built decent looking Asian man

Friendly reminder that if you're a white man who likes Asian girls, you're no better than a white woman who likes niggers

Hello, r/asianmasculinity! How many layers of denial and sexual repression are you on today?

racism
they think just because they're white they're somehow superior to asian women
the mere idea that an asian woman could be better at something pisses them off
but the fact is that american white women are fat ugly mongrels that nobody sober would fuck

>asian female spam is the new BBC slide meme
>mfw

I don't think pol can't much more of this. I certainly can't. I'm in love with a chinese girl that's a whole foot shorter than me and 100 pounds lighter. I'm fucked and my son will almost certainly be self hating when he's born a manlet.

>at least hapa daughter will be beautiful and successful when she finds a white chad

>What are the criteria then? Anyone who holds nationalist opinions on a nationalist image board is a roastie? lol

Gone full retard eh?

I care because that's all westernized Asian girls. You guys are obsessing about race mixing. Grow up.

Except for the fact that Asians have a higher mean-IQ than whites, while niggers are literally 86iq-tier?

By the way, stop replying to this bullshit you fucking retards. Kill yourselves and sage.

>basic cliches and platitudes
>feminine butthurt
Yup, you're a europoor

Did you get this from Sup Forums? You damn idiot.

> find yourself a while woman

I see you faggots say this all the time, but where do you propose a guy find a marriable woman who hasn't been ran through and isn't a feminist cunt?

> inb4 church
Church is nothing but old people and families unless you're a teen in a gay youth group

If it's retarded, you should be able to repel it without resorting to cheap shit. Go ahead

Yeah but their bodies are weak and small, they got no personality and their ugliness makes their offspring, whether it's half white or not, ugly. Meanwhile half black/half white people are cute and usually have a great personality.

Bingo.

>Except for the fact that Asians have a higher mean-IQ than whites
Do they? I know the japanese average is slightly higher than the white one, but they're also a rich, homogeneous society obsessed with study. In actuality, asians have produced little of note.

doesn't matter, they are both non-white. I'd rather live in Wyoming than Hong Kong or Tokyo

Same reason Sup Forums hates nigs

Any girl who is Westernized is bad then. What are your choices now? Also, teach your kids not to be worthless faggots. That should help. This translates the the wife staying at home and raising the kids.

>Why does every idiot with an asian wife post this? Did you really expect to meet with approval on a nationalist image board?
This.

but hapas kill niggrs and coal burners

like roger and holtzclaw

Yes, East Asians have higher IQs. The results are posted almost daily on Sup Forums

So, poor violent fools who are chosen last on dating sites?

Asian women are usually not like that at all, except maybe the poor part.

Many normal white westernized women exist. Far more than normal westernized asians.

Asian girls aren't violent, borderline retarded wellfare leeches though.

>literally 10/10 asian waifu material
>average looking

but asian women are neither violent nor dumb af

Oh, so it really wasn't a typo you are literally a retard. You're a roastie, and its very obvious in the way to rage in threads like these. This is why multiple people have called you a roastie in the past. Its very, very easy to sense. Keep raging though, this is hilarious.

> let a Westernized cunt indoctrinate your spawn before she blows the pool boy and take everything in the divorce

Really jangles my jimbos

Not sure, but I don't like Asians either.

They're only killing their own kind

Central Asians are Eurasian, not Asian. That's a genuinely large-eyed Kazakh, not a walking plastic surgery from Worst Korea. Eurasians hot af (females only)

The feminist ones are usually less aggressive than the average white woman(with exceptions)

>they got no personality
Says the dutch.
I know your women, they are fucking retarded.
Literally the worst women on the planet.
I'd rather take some Jap woman who is interested in music or drawing.

>In actuality, asians have produced little of note.
Yeah, this is wrong.
Just not a lot that is talked about, because it is advanced stuff.
Asians have a lot of good mathematicians and good engineers which contribute greatly to our world.
In communications tech, you will often see some Japs credited in scientific papers.
Operations Research has greatly benefited from Asian research, and this is something that is really important for our day-to-day life.
These are just some examples I know about because it falls into my expertise.
If you were a mech-engineer there probably would be enough examples there too.

> Let a stranger raise your kid while you and your wife work and make less since the cost of day care is more than she can make all because you fear she will cheat on you with a pool boy you dont have meanwhile she's fucking Chad over her lunch break

I'll keep my wife at home thank you.

just move to asia, it's clear you hate your mom, just like coal burners hate their dad's

they filter the bad whites, and the colors

so good whites like you can claim

>normal

"Normal" women are not worthy of a kick

>A ship is sinking
>Half the passengers are drilling holes in the hull
>Abandon ship
>What the fuck help us bail water out of the ship

Nah. The research done on the numbers from... iirc okcupid.... show that (on that site) White men get far more attention than blacks or asians whilst asian girls get far more attention than whites or blacks.

I hate to use stupid, over-used terms.... but it's really just preferences enforced by society (in history white guys have been wealthier and more successful whilst asian girls have the stereotype of being meek and feminine. I share a flat with 2 asian girls, and they definitely go out of their way to be more feminine than any other girls I've ever known. (No, nothing fruity going on. I'm living in mixed student halls with en-suite bathrooms and the girls are half my age).

>Meanwhile half black/half white people are cute and usually have a great personality.

You're willing to trade someone who functions in a white society with a fucking low IQ nigger?

>Oh, so it really wasn't a typo you are literally a retard.
Be specific, this just makes you seem desperate.
>You're a roastie, and its very obvious in the way to rage in threads like these. This is why multiple people have called you a roastie in the past. Its very, very easy to sense. Keep raging though, this is hilarious.
Yup, there's no other way a nationalist could oppose what you're doing. Your'e not trying to rationalize the fact that you couldn't get a decent white woman at all.
And if you weren't a newfag who uses reddit spacing you would know that Sup Forums has debunked them.
>Asians have a lot of good mathematicians and good engineers which contribute greatly to our world.
Minor shit, I'm talking about Newtons and Shakespeares here.
>In communications tech, you will often see some Japs credited in scientific papers.
Wow, an island with over a hundred million people and a culture of study is producing minor scientists!
>These are just some examples I know about because it falls into my expertise.
I doubt if anything does

>Abandon ship

you forfeit your right to complain about the ship then.

dat projection

Nah. As previously posted, I think even the first post. East Asian women act more like women than white women.

People like you are the reason the shit is sinking to begin with. In great cultures, people go down with the ship.

>while white men toss the rice, get skinny and fashionable, and try act like women (while vilifying them just the same), some white women are turning to masculine africans and arabs, and it drives white men nuts

Sup Forums in a nutshell

I love my mom dude.
And german girls aren't too bad. It's just that compared to dutch women I would probably prefer anything that isn't a nigger.
My mom likes Jap women too, so she would actually like me having a jap gf.
Not that I care, I don't have a real preference.
For me only IQ and looks are important.

Japanese girls don't even have a personality and basically all girls are interested in drawing or music. You would have known this if you ever spent time with them. Thanks for the compliment though

this, mostly the feminine part. western women don't try to be feminine anymore and many consider traditionally feminine things to be oppressive.

>you couldn't get a decent white woman at all.

My grandfather had a decent white woman and he wasn't that great of a man, just a normal farmer.

There aren't enough decent white women for all the decent white men.

I have met one in all my life and she was already taken.

Yep. I would rather live in a society that consists of happy and interesting mulattos than in one that consists of robots.

>it's another yellow fever thread