Redpill me on bitcoin, will the bubble pop or will it reach half a million per bitcoin in our lifetime?

redpill me on bitcoin, will the bubble pop or will it reach half a million per bitcoin in our lifetime?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocompare.com/mining/sapphire/radeon-r9-fury-x-ethereum-mining/
investing.com/news/technology-news/u.s.-regulators-reject-bitcoin-etf,-digital-currency-plunges-465400
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its 90 percent chinese owned, and it can pop any second any day. Do not touch

The real money is soon to be in Monero

But you didn't hear it from me

The amount of bitcoins is limited, but the amount of potential cryptocurrencies is not.

It's not an investment, it's a gamble.

The entire crypto currency idea will go poof into nothing the second the US regulates it as currency and it can no longer be anonymous. The day that someone even mentions regulating crypto, BTW and ETH will become near worthless

if you didn't buy in big ten years ago that boat has long sailed

like they stopped software piracy?

if you were american id say stockpile guns and other weapons.

A weapon if maintained will always hold its value

antique swords crossbows and muskets have kept their value so why wouldn't modern ones do the same?

either that or the gold and silver route is ok.

Is it still worth mining itr with a gpu or has that ship sailed? I have a r9 Fury and remembered the AMD gpus were the preferred mining method a couple of years back bc of their technology

Interesting

Powerful weapons would certainly explode in value if shtf

cryptocompare.com/mining/sapphire/radeon-r9-fury-x-ethereum-mining/

Check this out my friend

0.79 power cost per day
0.23 return per day

yes thats an added value point but i doubt things would ever get to the point of shtf maybe if we get a bubonic plague scenario where 1/3 of the people die will we have lawlessness.

but yeah you'd be fucked if you stored silver or gold and a shtf happened unless its just a recession in which case youd come out ok.

more realistically toilet paper would be an amazing thing to store because if all the stores closed for a month everyone would really need some TP.

TP would be highly valuable you could probably sell it for $20 a role if their was a shortage.

99% of bitcoin are owned by less than 1% of 'users' . It will never be used as currency, just hoarded by people looking to make a nice profit.

>quantum computers are a thing
>end of bitcoin

gold4lyfe

Yes

but the price of bitcoin increase over time while electricity will never be cheaper then it is today

bro this is fucking genius im storing mass aoumts of toilet paper and shampoo bro

yeah, also the difficulty increases with time, as far as i understand it, dunno what that does to value

either way, is that really important ? GPUs are also used for gaming so would they be hard to sell on ebay ? I don't think so

That looks like a pretty low risk investment if all you gotta do is keep it running for a few months

Get some Toilet paper man.
When Russia and Venezuela had TP shortages it was highly valuable and you could trade it for whatever you wanted.

if the stores closed for a month or the trucks stopped moving for a while its value would go up like crazy because people need their TP

I'd prefer to store gasoline because people need their cars just as much as they need TP i know after hurricane Katrina women were whoring themselves out for it but gasoline cant be stored as easily as TP

even if nothing happens you'll be using TP for the rest of your life anyways so its not a waste or anything/

Kinda too late. Those who already have it may profit from it, those who'd try to get into it just now may need to struggle to get any profit.

The idea is nice but since we start to develop quantum computing, dunno how much longer it'll last. Once quantum computers will be available, even if only just to biggest companies, people will be able to mine everything.

no joke, PEPECASH is gonna moon

With real money it's somewhat like (((1%))) have 90% of it. With bitcoin a (((handful of people))) have 99+% of it.
Make of that what you will.

The total bitcoin market cap is 19 Billion. A Warren Buffet or Bill Gates could buy the whole market and still have around 50 billions in non-BTC assets to their name.

thx but you need to put it in plastic bins or rats/mice will get into it and chew it up for bedding

i'd also recommend saving salt, sugar and honey because they never go bad.

Honey especially because its got a lot of calories and you could eat it to avoid starvation. also you don't have to worry about it going bad like other preserved foods. my next food shortage would be rice

>brainlets struggling to comprehend what good investment advice looks like so they can be bitcoin contrarians during its popularity
>toilet paper and platitudes about ships sailing, gambling, not hearing it here
>before bitcoin, this exact thread would be made about gold and silver, and these exact same "arguments" would be made in favor of paper currency over them
o i am laffin

It's most important to store water, even it's a beyond "you use it anyways" investment for canisters.

>look! niggers are doing it! it must be smart

I think it's hilarious that the creator of bitcoin is sitting on something like $700,000,000 worth of it, but he can't move it or cash out because the second people see the creator of bitcoin is cashing out, the entire thing collapses.

what would you do if you couldn't find TP for a month? wipe with you hand like the people in india do?

Is this common in America, people not having TP for even a single month beyond what's on the current roll?

Bitcoin is a meme. It's far more like a stock than a currency, and not a very good one at that.

1. All the Bitcoins in the world aren't even worth $20 billion. The total value of all currency is over $80 trillion. Bitcoin is somewhere around 0.0002% of currency in it's value, putting it somewhere around as important as the soms of Uzbekistan.

2. The big rise in value that Bitcoin has been seeing is the result of a few groups of faggots in China mining Bitcoins all day every day. They own so much of it that Bitcoin is now essentially based out of China. A good portion of the rise in Bitcoin is directly linked to the fall of the yuan. Domestic currency goes down, Bitcoin becomes more valuable.

3. Bitcoin is limited. A thousand dollars? Sure. $100,000? Yeah. $20 million? Not likely. The market isn't very liquid in big money amounts, and transactions are technologically limited to 7 per second. Without a total redesign, this makes it effectively impossible for Bitcoin to ever be widely adopted. If everyone used it, it would take days or weeks of waiting in line before your payment processed. A Chinese state takeover is more likely to happen than a major redesign.

You can still make some money with Bitcoin, but it's not the future.

it takes up too much space your better off keeping iodine or water filters. also its not the most tradable of commodities

unless the taps stop working in which case people would probably prefer taking their chances with dysentery over paying you $6 for a bottle of water

Yes, especially in Indiana

U.S. regulators reject Bitcoin ETF, digital currency plunges 18%

investing.com/news/technology-news/u.s.-regulators-reject-bitcoin-etf,-digital-currency-plunges-465400

The bubble will pop. They always pop. The real question is when? You just got to make sure you pull out right before it pops to make the most money. Basic economics, faggot

no we usually buy in 40 bulk packs but most people dont buy another pack till we are down to our last 5 or so.
so if you were down to your last 5 before it happened youd be fucked because the people who still have their 40 wouldnt share with them because they need it just as much as they do