BITCOIN IN FREEFALL

BITCOIN WINKELVOSS ETF JUST GOT DENIED

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/bitcoin-price-crashes-after-the-sec-rejects-the-wiklevoss-twins-etf-2017-3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LOL

F

>THIS DEADCAT ALGO BOUNCE LOL

SAGE

what a fckn retard
gtfo u simpering simpleton

what did you just say about me you little bitch

you're in denial, its going to $200 in a matter of days

curious do people actually use bitcoins to buy stuff, and where?

yes, online mostly shady things but increasingly not

user stuff online

mostly drugs

this, I've never understood the appeal of bitcoin
what's the use of it
why is it memed so hard on /biz/
and why is it free falling

How do you pay for your guns user?

altcoin party !!!!

just found this
businessinsider.com/bitcoin-price-crashes-after-the-sec-rejects-the-wiklevoss-twins-etf-2017-3

>what's the use of it
Online drugs that's all

Lots of libertarian leaning stuff can be bought with bitcoin online. And drugs. You can also make donations with little trace. Also used a lot in less free countries. It can serve as an intermediate to move money between bank accounts worldwide with no bureaucratic annoyance though you have to not make it suspicious.

Silver, morons.

Silver is both real money and a precious metals investment. Plus it's the most manipulated asset in all human history. Manipulated downwards that is. All so industrialists can get it cheap enough to make anti-bacterial socks.

Silver will be the first element to go 'functionally extinct'. Not because it's actually extinct, of course, but because it's been used in such ridiculous applications as to be distributed so widely as to be economically unrecoverable.

Silver is what you want. Gold is alright if you're loaded. Land is legit if you have enough firepower. Then comes bitcoin.

Still better than most else, of course. But always inferior to tangibles.

chinese are using it to get their money out of china and ruin other country's economies

t. kiwi whos housing market has been raped by gooks

Seaman did this

>this, I've never understood the appeal of bitcoin
It's not regulated and impossible to tax or take away so long as you're not retarded. It's pretty good for blackmarket businesses or supporting things like wikileaks.

It's free falling because nobody can regulate it and there is profit to be had by destabilizing the currency.

it's freefalling because the winklevoss etf was denied by the SEC
there are, however, two other ETF proposals coming to the SEC soon so we have interesting times ahead. If an ETF passes bitcoin is going nuclear.

Eep!

a 10% drop in under a couple hours is no fucking joke

if I were in deep on bitcoin right now i bet my stomach would be crawling

What's causing the selloff? Bubble popping?

sorry bitcoin autists, usa is roaring back to life. the world shall tremble before us

I've used coinbase mainly to donate to people and projects
a lot though are still in it for the speculation

Winklevoss etf rejected. Bitcoiners seemingly bought the rumour and are now selling the fact

>now stabilized at ~1,060
lol
I don't think bitcoin will ever go below $900 at the absolute lowest ever again if it's flat lining at over 1000 right after the ETF got denied. I was expecting it to go down to ~500 so I could buy some more but it doesn't look like that's ever going to happen.

It's a damn shame too. I always buy when I hear talk of "LOL BUTTCOINERS BTFO ITS IN FREEFALL" and then sell when it starts to inevitably climb again. I've funded 2 of my computer builds that way.

>voluntarily putting your own money into a currency that can drop 10% because of a single ETF failing
why

>whats the use of it
buying things without paper trail. cashless countries also use it as a savings account
>why is it memed so hard
because its easy to day trade and make bank on
>why is it free falling
because the markets always have knee jerk reactions to negative news. It will be back over 1200 by next friday, if not sooner.

everyone freaking out in this thread have obviously never played the markets before. It has plateued since the thread was made. I advise buying in now before it rises again.

also look into moreno/xmr. it grew 30% over the last week

there are two more ETF proposals coming to the SEC soon.
so expect more volatility.
now might be an ideal time to buy in
or maybe not

>Considered buying in when it was at 900
>Regretted not buying as it went over 1200
>Now no regrets

Time to buy now faggots

Seaman right again
Seamen is guilty

Burstcoin

When the smug starts to come out and you start hearing people smelling their own farts over BTC going down - you're close to the end of the move.

It's fun to put some extra spending money into and see if you can make anything out of it

Of course it's a bad idea to dump your life savings into something that volatile

You'll probably regret it again in a month or two when it slowly crawls back up to 1300 for some reason or another.

any idea where the support level lies?

>see Sup Forums thread about bitcoin freefalling
>When Sup Forums says bitcoin is died, time to buy
>mfw i'm already up $200
>mfw i have no face

lmao this what you memelord get

I actually traded opposite on his advice one time. The guy is a wild phenomenon

>doesn't understand how markets work

this

I do the exact same thing. Whenever you see multiple threads on Sup Forums about bitcoin crashing, you know it's time to buy. Works every time without fail, and this will be no different.

he now says to his seasheeple to buy as much as they can, if they havent spent their money to his patreon.

Current price =$690 USD

>already back up 107 dollars from "free fall"
should have posted your meme 30 minutes ago

source
coindesk says $1107

current price is 1,107.15

I bought my Sup Forums pass with bitcoin

Fuck I wish. I would probably dump 10G into it if that were the case, there is no way you could lose

Based on the SEC's reason for denial, I doubt any other ETF is getting approved any time soon. Basically they said that the current spot market exchanges (places you can buy actual bitcoin) are too unregulated and too unstable to support an ETF.

Last summer bitfinex was hacked and lost millions of dollars in BTC. If something like that happened after an ETF approval and investors get screwed, the SEC would be the first to blame. Approving a BTC ETF in the markets CURRENT state would have the SEC sticking their necks out.

That doesn't mean bitcoin is dead, and it doesn't mean an ETF will never be approved.

will do next time

their tune will change when the DOW contracts to the point of almost crashing. its imminent.

how that guy has a following is beyond me. its very likely there never will be an etf approval now. trading right now seems very tricky.

you can buy unregistered gold and sell it for weapons

Bitcoiners are numbskulls. An etf is the start of virtual bitcoins.

It will basically be like a bank where 1/10 the bitcoins are present in the 'vault' than actually exist. If the ETF would have been approved this would have massively increased the supply of bitcoins and driven down the price.

These people are selling bitcoin because they don't understand how banks work.

good.

we dont need new world order anyways.

>why is it memed so hard?
When investing in a ponzi scheme, it is vital to make sure that you get more suckers to join in.

The supply isn't increased because those "virtual bitcoins" are represented as fractions of actual bitcoins backed by the consensus network of the blockchain. The inherent value (hash power of the network) of the real coins doesn't change.

fuck that that little twerp. Is his "party" cancelled?
Little shit begs for donations then brags about all the btc he owns.
Asked him one question and he called me a loser and blocked me

Also, the ETF proposal would not have allowed fractional reserve amounts. Each share would be tied to "baskets" of 1000 actual bitcoins.

hurr durr, thin air is worth this much, hurr durr.

>he thinks electricity isn't valuable

>BITCOIN WINKELVOSS ET
can someone translate?

he's a fucking angry little faggot moocher

SeaJew btfo

A proposed fund which would allow major investment firms to purchase derivative "shares" of bitcoin on the NYSE (the same way you can buy "shares" of gold) was denied today.

Nataliacoin unaffected.

I think my average price of my BTC is around $300, I never take profits because I just hold.

Would probably have twice as many if I was just willing to sell.

O well

every dollar dumb fucks donated to him for regurgitating other people's research

Deep places

so basically globalists btfo?

he's a scam artist scumbag. wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire

will he do the opposite of what he's tweeting? selling all his BTC to save "his" money?

btw you can simply ignore him

>Gold/Silver money
>Gold/Silver backed certificates
>Fractional Reserve Gold/Silver backed certificates
>Fiat paper
>Centralized Digital Fiat (YOU ARE HERE)
>Globally CENTRALIZED Digital Fiat
>NWO

The only way to stop this timeline is with decentralized and encrypted peer to peer protocols (aka what bitcoin is).

Bitcoiners are fucking retarded if they think a btc etf was a good idea
Etfs have destroyed the precious metals markets

>support level
>for a virtual currency not backed by anything
lel

Yeah but get rich quick schemesters were hoping it would approve due to the expected skyrocketing of BTC price.

I pretty much ignored him but now I am out to expose this little thief.
I can't see his tweets anymore, can you look at his feed and post his tweet where he is bragging about his superhuman prognosticating skills?

DO I BUY IN 200 EUROS RIGHT NOW KEK

This. MAGA

>i think it will be wise to invest in the middle of a speculation bubble

>ffs why am I losing money?

Everyone already got their share of the pyramid wealth, anons.

Now only its creator and major kikes will benefit from it. Go invest on something with real value.

its a dutch tullip
theres no support anywhere

electricity is something completely different.
digital currency is NWO.

and you, user, are the guinea pig.

I'm buying some. I think it has strong support at 900-1000 and won't go back below that.

Drugs and money laundering. Something like 75% of all traffic on exchanges is for black market stuff.

/biz/ is basically a containment board for cryptocurrency shills so you shouldn't take anything they say seriously. See

>The only way to stop this timeline is with decentralized and encrypted peer to peer protocols (aka what bitcoin is).

did you write that on your ((smartwatch)), user?

Yes, digital currency is NWO. That's why cryptocurrencies were invented.

If there is an etf the the price can be controlled by the powers that be via shorting. The promises to buy bitcoins in the future are virtual bitcoins and are part of the bitcoin money supply.

>I don't understand how cryptocurrency works: The post

Went short at 6 for the luls.

If you hadn't already sold your bitcoin off years ago, you're an idiot.

user was warned.

$1250 and then crash.

You should have listened.

It's dropped lower than that before, no big deal, it's a volatile asset

You can already short bitcoin, and with 100x leverage too. But I do agree that an ETF is bad news for those who don't want governments meddling with crypto.

Same, and my vpn annual subscription

>years ago
>hit the all time high yesterday