HAPPY BIDDING

$0.99.

Buy it now for $777

ebay.com/itm/OFFICIAL-Make-America-Great-Again-hat-Green-PRAISE-KEK-Only-138-produced-/182484581865

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/OFFICIAL-Make-America-Great-Again-hat-Green-PRAISE-KEK-Only-138-produced-/182484581865
yahoo.com/style/president-trump-st-patrick-day-211928698.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No thanks, I don't need a Drumpf fedora

nice quads
and nice remark actually
MAGA hat is the new fedora confirmed

>leaf steals another get

As long as it includes the cat.

Fpbp

Do I get the cat too?

that's my son. He's my blood

>we can't keep getting away with it!

canadians taking the gets again

Neat Counterfeit hats.

Fuck off OP and kill yourself.

I hate Canada so much now. Leave our fucking gets alone.

Not surprised kek blessed that post, just like he blessed the quads earlier. Based.

>it's up to $100
enjoy your false hope OP

asking for ebay bids on Sup Forums is basically asking to be ripped off

fuck you faggot. look at the photos. packing slip and everything is there. I'll give the winner everything I recieved. REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>.99
>$777

All these repeating intergers, the only kek approved listing. Hopefully the seller rejects any winning bid that don't check.

Welp I made it over 100 now.

Someone probably has an autobid of 1 million

You're not a furry are you?

nahh. It adds to the meme magic.

Who's Jewing who here?

no matter what ebay wins

>not buying the slave labor imported knockoff
wew
e
w
$9.99

ohhhellnaww.mov

Link?

I always see different opinions on this, but did we really win him the election? I never knew how seriously to take this, but I know among youth we had a massive influence.

stupid burger

gtfo you faggot leaf

>that worried look when you make a bid and it sticks, but you were only just messing about
You better throw in some trimmings of your cat's hair if I win it.

Day of the rake when?

Post that shit

Lol my bid of 1488

How can you confirm that only 138 were made?

When you play the misfits song "we are 138" it spring to life and beats the shit out of other inferior hats in it's presence.

kek
But seriously... how can they have only produced 138 hats... Sounds fakes.

Want it supposedly how many electoral college votes he won by or some shit?

138 was in Trump's ID when he posted here.

>Buying a hat you can't wear out in public without being harassed and getting death stares from everyone.

Looks like I'm scarping next time. Many retards you can jew for money

Mike Pence

What??

kys jew

>buying that shit while I could buy a lewd manga figure with the same amont of money

Holy shit
Thanks friend

>TFW I'm thinking of wearing it out for some hotdogs but too scared of accidentally staining it.

>drumpf btfo by based kek

kill yourself maga faggots

proofs?

Stop shilling.

no.

>You better throw in some trimmings of your cat's hair if I win it.

ok

>ebay.com/itm/OFFICIAL-Make-America-Great-Again-hat-Green-PRAISE-KEK-Only-138-produced-/182484581865

you bastard

I'll give you $22 and a picture of my short haired orange tabby. His name is Tony Tiger.

send pic

Is that letter from Trump real?

>only 138 made
>at least 100 of those are owned by neckbeards on Sup Forums

gibe ling

if ^ is true:
Did anyone outside of US purchase one who can confirm if it ships to Evropa or not?

Do you bother they are restocking

>Inflating the price yourself and acting like 700 is a good deal.

Thought pol was smarter

I put mine up for sale with a reserve. It's not too high though. I'm shipping internationally.

How's the ai gf?

Here's one more... I expect that you will live up to your end of the bargain.

Always a fucking leaf.

awwww what a handsome little man.

He is a good goy.. brings me lizards often.

they'll have you check back for different Items.

Also, they dont shit to Europe because it's seen as a campaign donation.

what's the star of satan doing on your blanket?

Are you saying King David is satan?

funny you mention that post. I'm waiting on hold for eBay customer service to have the spam bids removed

or the post itself removed. I am not paying the listing fees on this shit. I'm disappoint.

Shit, I guess my chance is when people resell it.

you can use the service reship if you want to get a regular MAGA hat.

yahoo.com/style/president-trump-st-patrick-day-211928698.html

They fucked up the shamrock, if they switch to the 3 leaf clover/shamrock, then the 4 leaf will be ultra rare. Those green hats should be never worn, or taken out of the box. Limited edition KEK hats will cost a pretty shekel.

I want the fourclover one.

SAD!

you have been deceived, it's not the star of david, it's the star of remphan

DRUMPFKINS ETERNALLY BTFO

it is always canada....

>star of remphan
Oh, yes.. All of the spiritual power represented in a Star of David goes to moloch.. It by-passes child sacrifice and fire offerings.

Of course you're right. How could I have been such a fool.

They're selling the packing slip only for 199.

This faggot is raising the demand after buying 10. You are retarted if you buy this hat for more than 50$

Damn

a fitting comment considering France is the fedora of Europe.

Its shill bidding. Fake bidding. Stop being so dumb

It's capitalism you pinko bastard, if they have the money to burn who the fuck are you to say anything about it.

>not beret

sure sure, that geometric shapes are just fashion

Oh well in that case you're at the mercy of the market on Ebay. I wish you luck.

Yes, it's just an Ikea sheet, but it's still an absurd statement...

Bet you are the seller trying to pedal these over hyped hats. You shouldnt take neet bucks from Sup Forums. You will get what you deserve

Recon they could go for (maximum) 300$ buyout, or will they just keep raising from here onward?
I'm tempted to strike the second I find one for 300 or below since even if it goes down to like 150 it's not a lot of money, but I wouldn't want to spend more just in case I get scammed.

kek, get lost jew

Just don't buy from anyone without several rep points. Honestly I dunno if they will go up or down. Most have $50-60 in to the hat before Ebay fees so personally speaking I wouldn't let mine go for $150. Since after ebay fees you're making less than $100 on an unobtanium Trump hat. The MAGA hat is pretty much a pop culture icon at this point so compare it to a rare pair of sneakers or something except the people that would want one probably include grown men with more disposable income than some sneakerhead.

looks like kek has spoken. just like jesus hates christians, kek must hate alt right neckbeards who would wear that.