Friendly reminder you cannot be taken seriously on Sup Forums if you are not purebred european

Friendly reminder you cannot be taken seriously on Sup Forums if you are not purebred european.

Guess you should leave then.

>0.1% Unasaigned
jew

Daily reminder that you are a dumb nigger if you send your genetic material to some random site that totally promises not to do anything weird with it.

Your ancestors got cucked by one chink and one arab lmao

Guess you should leave then.

As a purebreed European I can tell you that culture, community and values are far more real than haplogens and if you seriously concern yourself with this shit while getting distracted from what truly makes a difference you're the most bluepilled fuckwit to be found on Sup Forums. Mussolini had it right.

>0.1% north african

sandnigger confirmed

Good thing I'm not here to be taken seriously.

Hello, my fellow white American

We need a term like blacked or riced for Natives.

0.1% merchant. 0.1% Mongol.

What should I do lads?

>TOMAHAWK'D
is a bit too long
>APACHED
perhaps?

Where/how do I take these tests?

Friendly reminder you cannot be taken seriously on Sup Forums is you willingfully sent a sample of your dna to feed some shady company's database

Mexican.

Nope, fuck off.

Pure white mongrel here

I have the dindu gene tho

23andme.com
ancestry.com

it cost money though. I'm waiting for my results.

Agreed desu.

t. purefag see

Did you guys find some kind of free test or did you pay all that money to find out that you are, in fact, white?

and what exactly is that? So they can imprison you when the mandatory race mixing agenda is enacted?

I needed it for medical reasons and was covered by my insurance, finding out i was purebred was just a bonus to seeing if i have a higher chance of parkinsons alzhemiers and other stuff due to genetics.

>thinking the .01 means anything other than the system being slightly inaccurate.

Friendly reminder you cannot be taken seriously on Sup Forums if you are too dumb to take a screenshot

Remember there is no race mixing with blacks.

I didnt bring a computer with me to the hospital sorry user.

fug I don't want to take the test my gran said her mum was Jewish fuck that I'm just going to pretend to be huWhite

JEW ALERT; ALL THOSE DNA TEST COMPANIES ARE OWNED AND RAN BY JEWS; DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR DNA. RESIST THE JEW.

>Mussolini had it right
>gets BTFO so easily

Friendly reminder that you are not white if you've ever taken a picture of your computer screen

Clone army for the Jews.

See

>hand

>TOMAHAWK'D
>APACHED
Both excellent, I was thinking Peyoted or something.

What is this site?

Friendly reminder you cannot take Sup Forums seriously if you are not inbred

> Sup Forums
> taken seriously

Choose one

See

A honeypot don't click it they will put you in concentration camps and you will onky drink 100% pure fluoride and they will feed you 1000% fetus through McDonalds© burgers

>1000% fetus through McDonalds© burgers
So the Chinese version.

Just mutt my shit up.

am I whyte?

Friendly reminder you cannot be taken seriously on Sup Forums if you are not purebred european.
>Thinks Europeans are pure bred.

I can mix with asians though and nobody will be mad