>2017
>still a Christcuck
Its almost like you hate Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zBZH0uoUZH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Er no, they did do sneaky divide and conquer, however.

Furthermore the might is right was more of a medieval Christian concept.

Will Christfags take the paganpill and finally concede Christian was a Roman PsyOps to gaslight the kikes?

youtube.com/watch?v=zBZH0uoUZH4

Give them time, they will become redpilled.

>sneaky divide and conquer
northern europe was never unified

But OP I hate Europe :^)

Europe was unified under

>Romans

And

>Third Reich

And

>EU

if you still stick to your daily western decadent routine, you're not a pagan, you're a larping faggot

>Christianity was PsyOps to gaslight the kikes
Pagan Europeans were the ones who allowed Jews to migrate to their lands.

>divide and conquer
No, they defeated the pagans in open warfare. It was the odincucks who resorted to attacking civilians.

I wish I was a christ-cuck

No but they'd get people aspiring to whatever throne to convert in the promise they could rule and then assist them. Conversion was very often built on personal greed.

I thought they worked for the Byzantine Empire as mercenaries.

Don't really make sense yo pic

thor was a crossdresser
zeus was a fan of incest
odin drank man cum for special powers also got cucked by his brothers ville and ve
loki got fucked by a horse
also if chistians are such cucks and they cucked u what does at make pagans

Europe was never unified, those powers included. Romans only controlled western, southern, and some parts of eastern Europe, the Reich only controlled central Europe and briefly at that. There are still countries in Europe that haven't joined the EU

Converting to Christianity was a requirement for the Varangian Guard. Only Christians were let in

Nope, but you're a typical ignorant Christian. Is there any other kind?

some did, just like some invaded britain and some joined the rus

>following any superstitious nonsense

Damn son.

What? the varangian guards fought the turks relentlessly, They would fight to the death while the rest of byzantiums armies would flee

You lost, we won. You traded white women as slaves to the muslims, we fought the muslims. You worshipped trees that we chopped down. You don't even believe in pagan mythology, you just get a kick out of LARPing as vikangz

And you're the one with a Jewish religion.

Praise Jesus

Christian only Varangian guard=/=Pagan Norse pirates

> cheeks swollen

varangians weren't just scandinavian either, they were made up of brits and germanics as well

>implying jesus wasn't killed for being anti-jew
If you actually researched Christianity, you'd know that the Pharisees (founders of modern judaism) bribed and blackmailed their way into making sure Christ was killed for his teachings.

Paganismn is gay. Worshiping one God is alot easier than sacrificing to a whole pantheon.

> if Christians are cucks and they cucked you what does that make you?

Your society has been cucked by sjws what does that make you?

Varangian guard were Russian orthodox warriors

I am in the US
We have hated Europe for 250+ years

Pretty sure they aren't accurately doing what the people who made Stonehenge did in their worship (if Stonehenge was even a place of worship).

I know more about it than you, Christ cuck

> Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them

I can cherrypick too. Christ was killed for questioning jewish authorities

> Implying that the Jewish religion was unified

It was not, you are a Jewish sect.

our society you twat and most churches are against sjw faggotry and edgy fedora tippers and spirtual cunts like you who help them

You really are clueless. Islam (the religion pagans sold white slaves to) has more in common with Judaism than Christianity

Yes but being an ignorant Christian you missed my point. The dumb and weak can win through numbers and ignorance.

I give you Christianity and sjws

What's that supposed to mean ??

I'm on a phone though

>LARPing as a viking
or
>LARPing as a crusader
Why can't Sup Forums decide between those?
Crusader is the best

really made me think