Holocaust jokes are not funny

I am redpilled desu, but I find all the pro holocaust rhetoric and denial that goes on on this board abhorrent. My great grandfather actually died at Auschwitz.

He fell off a watch tower.

Sup Forums is truly mentally ill to laugh at millions of people being murdered and dying in a horrible war that wasn't necessary

Such a cool joke dude, never heard it before.

You're right, they aren't funny. They're Heil-arious.

>millions
GTFO

Say that to the sovjets

>millions not billions

WOW YOU RACIST ANTI SEMITE REPORTED TO THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT FOR HATE SPEECH

my grandpa died in auschwitz too some fucking nazi fell on him from a watch tower

>I tried so hard and got so high
>but in the end, it didn't really matter

>I am redpilled
You are not.

I don't laugh at cookie dough either, but it still goes in the oven.

So ignorant.It's GORILLION

Thank you for your support friend, quick fact check on you though, it was actually 60 gorrilion. Sometimes it is mistranslated to billions so I will not report you as I assume it was an honest mistake.

Keep up the good fight my friend but get better educated. LGBT Anti-Facist Muslim Progressive for life comrade.

>millions
>billions
>GORILLION

holocaust jokes aren't funny, anne frankly i'm sick of them

my grandfather died when he broke his back carrying a dead officer

Eleventh post best post

>bunch of jews driving in a bus to visit auschwitz
>suddenly tire explodes
>bus driver walks over to nearest house
>knocks on the door
>some guy opens
>busdriver says: "look man I have a bus full of jews and we need to go to auschwitz but our bus broke down..."
>the man looks at him and says "...but I only got a microwave"

Damn
I had never really considered that they snagged enough Jews to make a tower out of watches, but now I know they did.

Is it still there? I'd definitely make time to visit it. I wonder if Timex made a Commercial about it. I'd watch it.

All along the watchtower
OPs great grandpa viewed
Where all the euro Jews went
And some gypsies too

BAZILLION

>microwaves in 1940s

but joke is set in 1999

The only funny joke about the holocaust is that people still fall for the gag.

newfag
pol is a board of peace.

I can't believe you actually made me laugh at the 0.6 foreskinion.

I'm going to hell for that...

rabbilion

Great thread OP.

Agree, holocaust jokes aren't fun, 6 trillions of jews die on german space ships, goyim.

you have horrible sense of humor, never try to be funny ever again that was uncomfortable more than funny

your right they are not funny they are super funny

germans and humour dont go together

I'm not new but this place is disgusting. For some reason I keep coming back in hopes people will change but it wont happen

Holohoax jokes aren't meant to be funny, they're supposed to be the ever looming threat of the golem slowly crushing the filthy jew who thought he was in control.

After it happens, then it's funny.

>be german
>try jokes
>experience physical pain

>circumcillion

My grandfather died from sucking a nigger's AIDS dick

You'll get redpilled before that happens.

Riddle me this senpai, if truth does not fear question why is it illegal to question to holocaust?

lmao I liked it

You shouldn't post this, six jewilions of shekels were spent to prove that holocaust happened.