Why is bestiality illegal?

Why is bestiality illegal?
Certain animals can.consent

because you touch yourself at night

Sage

dunno lol

Sage

It's legal in my state of Ohio.

I have been fucking and getting fucked by animals for over 25 years.

Horsesex is superior, but canines are better kissers by far.

All of it is vastly superior to humans, who absolutely suck at sex.

r u grill

off topic

No shut up though

God will destroy the West because of your sick perversions.

can we start to report trolls?...i mean it's obviously a troll or shill to ruin /pol...but it is also a philosofical question...well gonna report anyway

Yeah right

Females don't do anything cool or interesting and if it wasn't for tits and that pungent vag, no man would ever bother talking to them

Really funny one, Alex.

>dog and horse fucker says he is better then another person because of just his genitals

I've fugged 3 or 4 horses

>god
As to.be expected from a third world

What does shill even mean you fucking retard? Because it seems to be a mean-nothing buzzword

kys

Why are you guys such horse fuckers?

Have you seen a horse pussy?

As a male, I'm deeply disturbed by the modern notion that penetration = consent while being penetrated = possible rape.

You see this in Canadian legislation regarding bestiality. Under the law, if the animal penetrated you, it's considered consent. It matters not how many treats and time outs you had to enforce to make such a thing happen.

But if you penetrate the animal, you are guilty as charged.

I've never seen such a piece of anti-male legislation in my life. Even thought it's supposed to be about animals.

Obama was like a little baby. Trudeau is truly the anti-Christ.

horse vagoos are incredible

What do you mean 3 or 4? How do you forget?

2 horses and a pony to be more precise

I don't remember if I went all the way with the 4th one

Enjoy your ruptured colons.

Epona is best horse

It makes me smile knowing that in a few short years, when the war breaks out and America anexxes Canada and creates a Canadian Foreign Legion...I'll get to slaughter people like you in camps.

You won't be sorted for labour, or even the gas chambers. You'll just be thrown into a pit full of crocodiles, who will rip you apart.

> Not fucking that great mare pussy
Fag

How dare you use Epona for your goat fucking propaganda

Go and headbutt a rusty nail user

Just fuck a sheboon

>crocodiles
> Canada
You know retards get put in the camps too, right?

You are actually retarded,.aren't you? Horse pussy is.hotter and wetter than.humans, and horses can clamp down to be right to just about any size, they can also milk your cock without you moving.
And that pussy wink... unf.

you have no possible way of knowing that I banged horses when I was a teenager, fag

>Why is bestiality illegal
because feels > reals

Someone did something stupid with an animal and couldn't be tried because it wasn't illegal, so the community went into a huge uproar about it, forcing legislators to make it illegal.

Before cases like this happened most countries didn't even think to make a law against it.

>feelings matter more than facts
This is why I fucking hate politicians. Aka: [spoiler] republicans [spoiler]

We will be conducting blood tests on everyone. You will test positive for horse DNA and will be summarily executed.

Why do you assume the pits will be outside?

Such stupid assumptions are punishable by exile.

Exile into the polar bear cage, which is outside.

I wanna get fucked by a massive, throbbing horsecock

You know there are horsecock dildos...

>implying I don't have several already
I want the real thing though

I have 10 bad dragon penetrateables. I wonder if they are anything like the real thing...

It isnt in Canada

You can literally legally do that in leafland

they made it illegal after someone died because their colon was ruptured by a horse

I know, but

>A fucking leaf
Though it is legal in some parts of the US

Didn't that one guy die from getting fucked too hard by horsecock?

EVEN CIA BOWS BEFORE THE SUPERIOR HORSEPUSSY

>Discussion of the law
>Off topic on a politics board

Nope

I have a medium chance and it's fucking great.
i really want a large rex.

Don't you dare touch Epona you sick fuck

parrots cant give consent.

>but canines are better kissers by far.
how species you tried soo far user...

Actually it's only been recently criminalized here in Florida. Like within the last 8 years or so.

That used to be my go-to hypocrisy in law example. Used to be you could go to jail for possessing a joint, but you could bang as many horses as you want.

F A G G O T

Rip apart his tiny asshole with their huge croc dicks you mean

Jesus Christ, that is Plebbit tier memery.

But it is not illegal. Also sage.

>Horsesex is superior, but canines are better kissers by far.
>All of it is vastly superior to humans, who absolutely suck at sex.

>pungent vag

>Have you seen a horse pussy?
>horse vagoos are incredible

You are the the funniest poster I've ever come across. It's especially funny because I believe you are telling the truth

you are my hero dog-kisser.
>pungent vag

>people on this board are so pathetic they pretend to have fucked animals because, through a mindset utterly warped by the memes of reject outcasts, this makes them look cool

Tbh i'd fuck a mare pussy if i could just to see what it's like
they certainly look better.

>Have you seen a horse pussy?

>Blood test
>Horse DNA

That's not how it works. That's not how any of that works.

>he thinks the fact he has spent his spare time looking at livestock genitals on the internet makes him cool

I don't think he thinks he's cool. I think he fucks animals, browses Sup Forums, saw a beast thread and thought he would stop by. its like the fags stoppping by the "/lgbtpol/" threads because he wants to see what his political kind thinks of fucking aminals

mr hands
yes

No, because he is pretending to have done it. What's the motive? Impressing strangers. I mean, it's bragging about being so desperate you will put a stool behind a large, dumb, stinking farm animal and utilise it to get off while it stands there unaware. And that's giving the guy credit and assuming it actually happened. Just sad.

He doesn't want impress you. only a pretend animal fucker would want to impress you.He has animal fucking knowledge and he shared it in the animal fucking thread.

Animal fucker could you please shed some light here?

>he doesn't want to impress anyone
>just brags about pathetic shit online to random people
>he actually did it totally guys him repeating nonsense about horse vaginas is proof
>p-please gang up on this poster with me so we can look like we're winning
seriously dude

Can't wait to fuck all those crocodiles

>Certain animals can.consent
That's specieism, you shitlord. All animals can consent!

>brags
>about fucking dogs
>to impress you
you're pointing out yourself this is a stupid assumption.
I don't really know if he fucked a horse for sure but I dont think he's bragging about a an act that he knows is seen as scum.

>people don't brag about edgy "taboo" shit to other autists in this shithole in some form of pathetic rebellion of pure sexual frustration
how new

Sorry, nobody wants to kiss monkeys.

I'm tempted to post mlp horse pussy here, its just so good.

I have 3.horse sex toys, also. 2 of then are mlp colored :3

Wow newfriend, don't know when you've been baited hard.

I want this post to be in the screenshot pls

>I was pretending this whole time, I swear
How do you think anyone will fall for this shit in 2017

dogs love our girls

NO HE WAS FUCKING A HORSE. YOU JUST DONT GET IT.

>he was
>he wasn't
>maybe he did
make up your mind lads

It's legal here in Massachusetts, but only because there aren't any laws on it specifically.
Which is great. I'm in between jobs, so I can't justify owning a pet, but as soon as I can land a solid gig again I plan on picking up a dog. They're beautiful creatures ;)

Sage

This