English hate thread

>Arrogant fucks who think they own the world

>soon to surpass le 56% Americans in terms of whiteness

>Fucking up WW2 for the good guys

>Bunch of fat fucks who race mix more than anyone in Europe

>Think because they have a retarded accent they're better than everyone

I talk with these fucks everyday at my job, and they're some of the most fucking vile people ever, while every other European person I talk to has perfect manners and they dress well (this includes Eastern Europeans).

We need to nuke them asap

Insh'Allah.

My kind of thread.

>English hate thread

Let's make it a British hate thread instead

government-mandated paki gfs

greetings Celtic brother, the north will be returned in our lifetime I hope.

>London = Britain

Pls no bully

lel nice google, bobby
>non arab detected

Tbh some of the Paki girls here are really hot

in my timeline Ireland is lot smaller than that.

Rule Britannia
sage

This isn't a bait thread faggot, perhaps if you spoke with some English people you would understand the great European struggle against the eternal anglo

Agreed. I'd rather shitskins than Brit faggots coming here. Anal cunts with this veneer of Brit joviality.

Fuck off.

Look, we all know that the English people are assholes, even the other Brits, but they are the victims of the kike subversion, just like the rest of us. We're in this together.
They will be a valuable ally in the war that is coming.

I wish I could think like that m8, but judging by the people who call me, they're far too gone to be saved

I had a bitch who told me on the phone to change my accent, I told her to fuck off and then replied "You scots all have webbed feet" she was from Cambridge btw

Would bang if I had money to attract her.

I think I got a chance, cause I got a big nose and that might mean I've got some Jewish blood. Wish me luck, Sup Forums, maybe I'll fuck a Palestinian qt3.14 one day

Maybe slavbro, but the city people no matter what city are so far gone it's funny

Ahmed your border patrol flight to France awaits. The mayor of London is more than welcome to join you and not come back.

In the Yugoslav civil wars, very few people from the cities fought compared to people from the countryside.
It's always the smaller communities that are stronger, bro. The city spoils people. When I have kids, I'll move back to my village.

How's it feel to be a minority in your own capital cuck? You fucks are absolutely vile btw

I can't wait to get a Anglo gf and fill her with my Mick seed and name our son tadhg

(((CIVIC NATIONALISM))) is an Anglo idea nevar forget

>tadhg
supreme bants tbph m8

You're welcome to them tbqh m8

HEY, the woman are hot.

>Meanwhile in reality

Feels like freedom, feels like Brexit, man.

I'm sure it does, getting rid of honest Bogdan from Romania and exchanging him for Belewe from Nigeria.

No matter, all the new immigrants will go down to your shithole so I have no worries lol

Seriously though, what happened to England?

It used to be the greatest society ever built, but now it's just full of degenerate retards.

Was it Jews?

If only they give back muh island they would be fine
Good thing Mohammed is doing the Dirty work for us

do you have the original flagbearer meme that the celtic guy came from?

I made it a year ago but lost the damn thing.

Mostly Anglos, but the kikes obviously have influence here just like everywhere

I seriously can't count the amount of blacks and mixed couples I see in the ads despite them being only 3% of the population

>soon to surpass Americans
Don't worry they're gonna turn things around. Either that or all the immigrants will be in the Londanistan containment zone.

Burger here and I agree. Smaller communities outside cities breed versatile people. Cities actively interfere with learning useful skills like mechanics, shooting, farming, construction, etc/

what does this mean?
Are u trying to say there were less anglos 50 years ago?

Complete opposite, they will deport immigrants from Eastern Europe and import migrants from Nigeria and India - just in lesser quantities (hopefully)

>sadiq khan
>English

pick one

Why do u think this pls post proof

Daily reminder pic related is the Irish republics main fighter aircraft, it has like six of them or something (not even joking)

Daily reminder the Irish republics navy only has 8 ships

Daily reminder the Irish republic has a potatoe-themed attraction park

Daily remind the Irish republic supports Britian paying Billions to the EU as a divorce settlement even though we bailed Ireland out to the tune of Billions

"""quintessentially british""" my anglo friend

op u have to go back u shitskin

>skilled
I Dont seen the problem

We need to kick out all pakis from anglo countries

Are you Welsh or Scottish?

Haha, spoken like a true cuck - they will have offspring who will rebel against their parents teachings which from my experience is ALWAYS the case. They use words like "BRUV" and "SUP SENPAI" and they come from rich af Indians btw

>immigrants come to your country.
>they think they have the right to invite other immigrants to your country, regardless of what you and the other natives think

Why are they not called invaders again?

Scottish through and through

wtf why is F A M censored?

Senpai? instead of what? cuck?

you are all mostly celtic britons, brother. arthur will return for you guys mark my words.

Okay, pls don't blame anglos for everything, since your nation is cucked even more.

it's been that way for quite awhile, desu senpai

wtf its real, MODS WHY U DO THIS SENPAI

I hate the English with a passion. 30% of them are Muslim assholes and the other 70% are non-Muslim assholes.

but if we "have" to have Immigrants wouldn't u rather have skilled ones?

thats london senpai

Don't hate us cuz you ain't us, bloody kuffir.

why do Americans always wonder "WHAT HAPPENED WITH UK!?!?!??!?!"
do they not understand it's their fault that all of the SJW's came along in the first place?

I'd MUCH rather have unskilled white immigration than skilled non-white immigration - the difference is the non-whites have up to sometimes 7 children while the whites have like 2 or even 1

It's not their fault; it's (((their))) fault.

Don't you see?

The (((americans))) ARE (((they))).

All of them are.

even if you don't know it

kek, u must be joking now if u think slavs are white holy fuck.
haha nice post

Also every slav ive seen have 5kids so maby u have a nice one

Is that not the fuck who banned "bikini" adds on the subway because of posistive body image bullshit

The people here are yes but at least they're funny af to be around, we're also 96% white while you anglos are dreary as fuck to be around

Do us a favour and kill yourself paki

God I fucking hate the british.

Explains why they're all (((circumcised))).

Not anglo, bruv.

Typical anglo scum calling European brothers "non-white" you are truly the lowest of the low

you see (((Americans))) always hate the goys.

"brothers" do u happen to be a slav with 5 kids

No, I already stated I am of 100% celtic heritage. Also, why is a Polish man having 5 kids bad? They assimilate perfectly and look the same as the Brits because they are white.

When are you going independent, Graeme? How many paychecks from Westminster will you take until you leave us to join the (((EU)))?

Look at the photo, a muslim holding up a sign to promote the idea of letting more muslims in, that's what went wrong.

I don't hate you guys. I just wish you didn't have to deal with so much bullshit from your orwellian goobermint and leftist wankers who are clearly 6's and 7's. Someday I want to visit and weeb out over your history.

>same
nice joke man
>Assimilate perfectly
They sure love getting wasted everyday of the week

Never hopefully, we'll leach off you anglo fucks like parasites do you know why? Revenge for my ancestors - but take solace in knowing that the blacks and the browns cost far more than the average Scot to maintain.

They look the same as inbred celts, but that's about as far as it goes.

You're free to fuck off anytime.
low energy. sage.

What happened to your ancestors exactly? You've been watching too much Braveheart. Unless your ancestors were slaughtered like dogs in Culloden.
It's literally what nigs say about leeching off whites. "Muh slavery". No wonder why you're so poor over there.

nice argument man
post some links maby?

I have never seen so many dead-drunk people in Poland as I have seen on a friday night in London. Slags and bimbos too drunk to walk, vomiting on the street, lying on sidewalk. Slavs at least know how to drink you degenerates.

It's the (((new vibrant London))), Jan. Get used to it.

Yes, some of my ancestors were slaughtered at culloden - those that survived came down south to the cities in Scotland because you bastards drove them out.

that was my point matey

Boo hoo. Now we bend over backwards for you inbreds and you still can't shut up about it. You're free to leave any time you want.

scots aren't white

>tfw no visit to Imperial War Museum or Museum of the British Army

Why even live?

>anglo calling us inbreds

Some of the uglist fucks I know come from Blackburn while some of the hottest birds I know are Welsh

You want to go to the Holocaust memorial in the Imperial War Museum too? Good choice.

>mfw Welsh
Thanks bruv.

Dunno why you said thank you, these birds come here to get FUCKED by the Big Scottish Cock (BSC) foreigners just can't resist

Thanks, Chaim. Right on schedule.

>"Muhdick"
Joking aside, you northern barbarians are sound when you aren't voting remain.

Sure they do. Pull the other one, Rab C Nesbitt.

There are so many English people here in Edinburgh. I think they move here because it's still relatively quiet, beautiful and white.

He was educated in Brit University by Brit professors.

His liberal ideology of welcoming refugees stems from your country not Islam.

I would have thought that Edinburgh would have attracted the more (((cosmopolitan))) breed of Englishman. The leftists south of the wall love Scotland for its left-wing politics.

anglo pigdicks are no match for BCC (Big Celtic Cock) is there any wonder why your women will take a Scotsman over an Englishman anyday?