>"OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT A SLUT WHORE BITCH DEGENERATE COW
>WHY ARE THERE NO GOOD GIRLS ANYMORE
>IM GONNA FIND MYSELF A VIRGIN WAIFU

>guy has sex with 5 girls in a week
>"OMFG NICE ONE BRO"
>"HOW WAS HER PUSSY, BET SHE WAS TIGHT"
>"SAVING THE WHITE RACE"
>"WOW OP IS BASED"

You want to explain this double standard, Sup Forumstards?

Lets see how far you go with mental gymnastics on this one.

>A key that can open many locks, is master key
>A lock that can be open by many keys, is a shitty lock
Stop being a faggot , Mohammad.

>comparing women and men to inanimate objects

Not how the world works faggot.

/thread

>Fucking sluts on birth control
>Acquiring Herpes+ various other diseases
Not saving the white race you are part of the problem
1 Woman can have many children. Real race hero men seduce one and get her to procreate.

No, that's not a fucking argument retard.

We are not inanimate objects.
We are people with feelings and ambitions.

You cannot reduce it to locks and keys you fucking invilid.

You are basically saying its okay for men to be fucking degenerates, but for women its not okay.

So no you fucking retard. You haven't disproven anything. You have only reinforced the problem

FPBP.

Also I don't respect anyone that fucks every person they meet, I just don't care when men do it because I'm not considering fucking them.

Because the sexual drive of a man is to reproduce with as many women as possible, while the female drive is to have the best, most healthy and successful man and have him support her and her children

A slutty man is a successful one, while a slutty woman is a genetic irregular

Five girls fucked = five girls possibly pregnant
5 girls pregnant = possibly 5 more autistic faggots on this earth

spotted the newfag

fpbp

>muh nature
WRONG

It's 2017 for fucks sake, we aren't mindless animals compulsed by instinct you idiot.

We are more intelligent than that.

Hello rebbit

To get a bank's money, a robber has develop and execute a plan. We have begrudgingly respect for such men.

For the bank to give its money away, it opens it vault and throws money in the street.

Men have to be charming and effective to get sex, women have to open legs and ring a bell.

It isn't a double standard, there has always been two standards.

>A pencil that gets sharpened too much is eventually reduced to nothing. A pencil sharpener can sharpen tons of pencils and be just fine.

Shitty analogies

Guys can't get pregnant.
Sex is a casual thing for buys, but it's a long-term commitment for chicks.

Considering women are the sexual demand and are the main reproducing sex, it's exactly how it works.

I have already debunked that shitty analogy.
I expected an actual debate, instead I got a bunch of 90 IQ subhumans

Because men seek respect and women seek love. Men conquer and women nurture. This is basic human sexuality.

Something about shitty keys and perfect locks, idk.

I don't praise men for fucking lots of women.

lmao but who says this?
And who ever thinks positively of a guy that does this?
OP is a retard confirmed.

>Men have to be charming and effective to get sex
Only if you're an ugly low IQ idiot like you probably are.

>women have to open legs and ring a bell.
There are many prudish women out there who don't give it to everyone. And not every guy will want her either.

Shitty analogy, debunked, next.

Only those who had sex with 5 or more girls in one month can post in this thread.

I can.

Your analogy would have been good if guys die after fucking to much you pretentious faggot

No, you are just an idiot.

First of all, men don't really do that unless you live in Cali, or you are friends with a bunch of douches, second of all, sex for women is easy as wanting someone to fuck you. A man usually has to put much more effort into getting a girl, the girl is providing the service that the man is interested in.

women are submissive and get FUCKED. men are dominant and FUCK. not that hard user

My penis doesn't shrink after fucking you dumbass

Nope. A whoremongerer is just as bad (if not worse) than a whore.

This guy gets it

Then why bash parents who abandon their own children? Parental love is just a fucking instinct. It's 2017 for fucks sake, wake up sheeple!!

One-post writing prompts are not legitimate and are a paid effort to disrupt (and eventually control) the board.

how about instead of lowering both into the mud we hold everyone to a higher standard?
plus women say no to sex so a man asking every women he asks will so it's not always a guarenteed shot a women who could probably ask every man to fuck and would always get a yes

I'm a girl and I don't see the double standard. You're supposed to be better than that, smarter than that and save yourself for a good compatible man with good values. Not spread your legs for every swinging dick that wants it cause guess what that's all of them, and yes that really does make you a whore. Sex is power, it's dominance. You're letting another man fuck you and take whatever he wants.

consider yourself btfo retard

and that's just one post.

>>girl has sex with 5 guys in a month

>There are many prudish women out there who don't give it to everyone. And not every guy will want her either.

Debunked.

>an ugly girl with no money with a chubby body can walk up to any hot guy at a club and tell him she'll suck his dick in the club's restroom stall, and that guy will do it.

>an ugly guy with no money with a chubby body can walk up to any hot girl at a club and tell her he'll eat her pussy in the club's restroom stall, and that girl will do it.

which one of these scenarios sounds like it could happen in 80%+ of those cases?

and which one sounds like it could happen literally never?

the sexes were not created equal or for equal purposes britbangerdangalanger

Female promiscuity is predictive of adultery, divorce, inability to pair-bond, depression, relationship instability, etc.

No hymen, no diamond.

You know the rule. TITS OR GTFO

I dunno who you're hanging out with but men shouldn't casually fuck around either. Degeneration of our culture is in the hands of both sexes and such behavior should be condemned for anyone regardless.

>There are many prudish women out there who don't give it to everyone. And not every guy will want her either.
It doesn't refute his argument, dumbass. Learn to logic.

>One screencap proves my whole argument
What's it like having a couple extra chromosomes?

You haven't debunked shit.

I'm talking about the fucking double standard you retards hold against men vs women when it comes to sexual partners.

LEARN TO READ BURGER

men have to work to get laid, women just have to spread their legs

because you can wash your schlong in a minute. but the semen chills for days in their cunts

5 in a week is gross. I would assume that dude has at least herps and wash my hands after high fiving him.

>boy has sex with 0 girls in 25 years
>"OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT A VIRGIN IDIOT BETA NERD
>WHY ARE THERE NO GOOD GUYS ANYMORE
>IM GONNA FIND MYSELF A CHAD HUSBANDO

When can we get back to spamming manlet threads? Are they all on Sup Forums?

>lmao but who says this?
>And who ever thinks positively of a guy that does this?

I have shown an instance where both of the above are true.

GET FUCKING DEBUNKED

For a woman this is easy.
For a man this is hard.

Hence the differing levels of respect.

Masterkey
Shittylock

Women are the gatekeepers of sex. It's them that need to be careful who they sleep with because catching a std or having a kid can happen to them.

I mean men can catch stds too obviously but the rates are much lower for us. Also women get fucked up emotionally when all they are good for is sex, they end up never having kids and just become a basket case of mental problems

If you want an example of this just look at School Days I mean he fucked anything with holes

So both are degenerates. Good to know.

brit is shitty key confirmed

already debunked

>"HOW WAS HER PUSSY, BET SHE WAS TIGHT"
How do normalfags see how creepy and autistic this kind of question is? Trailer trash.

Men and women are different creatures. They have different biological drives, and different expressions of different levels of hormones. Nice troll, ya tard.

>Double standard
It isn't though, and it doesn't take any mental gymnastics to riddle it out.
>Men dislike sluts
>Women are also welcome to have standards
>They choose not to
How is this the fault of men? Women could easily see 5 girls in a week as being unworthy of their time, yet they don't. A better question is, why don't women have any values or morals towards this subject?

I get the feeling there wouldn't be much of a difference even if it did

Lol I've never experienced that in real life. This one month I banged two different girls and got made out to be a massive piece of shit, where I have heaps of female friends who fuck different dudes every week and no one gives a fuck, in fact they get encouraged.

Fucking degenerates.

i generally agree with you but please don't resort to THE CURRENT YEAR ever again

it only makes you look like a tard

Yep.

Women are turning 30 and wondering why no one wants to sleep with them anymore. Something that's available freely is worth nothing.

(you)

Are you under the delusion that men and women have to spend equal amounts of effort and resources to get sex?

Sperm is Cheap, Eggs are Expensive

nice forum slide thread you got there OP

>Men won't touch a slut with a ten foot pole
>Women will flock to the guy fucking a new girl every day and beg to get fucked by him

Don't blame me because women are retarded, mate.
I'm not gonna lower to being as retarded as women for the sake of equality.

Consider yourself BTFO retard

And that is just one post

Sluts and man whores both need to be gassed. Next thread, please.

this is the most retarded thing I've seen

Men have to actively seek out sex to have it, women have to actively avoid it to not have it.

The real double standard is how a girl can go fuck a bunch of guys and be called a slut, but I go out and do the same thing and i'm called a homosexual.

>if I get a girl pregnant it's no problem i'll just not help raise it
nigger logic, man

>shitty analogies
judging by yours it sounds like you wouldnt know one if it was burning in your front yard, tyrone. A dick doesnt get worn out after too much sex. A pussy on the other hand...

are you under the delusion that you're entitled to sex just because you're a man?
are you under the delusion that effort should always equal reward?
are you under the delusion that the opposite cannot be true of your statement?

It appears you are under the delusion of all 3.

Well it comes down to simple biology. Men are designed to spread their genetic material among multiple partners, so men sleeping around is normal. Women however are completely different. One woman can only have one kid at a time (excluding twins). Fucking more than one man in a short period of time goes against natures plan.

Except no one but other dude bros thinks this way faggot. You surround yourself with shitty people and you get shitty lifestyles

W A S T E

That's because he's playing a character.
Only brainlets whine about le double standard.

Hahaha so your a roastie that hit the wall.

lol sorry you ruined your life, but for fucks sake stop trying to get ALL the young girls to repeat your mistakes

You people think this.

Check out the screenshots posted RETARD

fucking aussies

>He unironically believes that a screencap on a website notorious for being overly misogynistic/edgy as a form of humor validates his shitty britbong worldview
Kek. Once again, what's it like living with extra chromosomes?

A lock that can be easily picked is a shitty lock. Buy a key that can unlock multiple lock is a master key

Guy is also a shallow slut with a need to prove something. I never did validate male promiscuity.

Oh hey, never seen this thread before.
Not once ever.
Fuck off, shill.

stop putting the brick and mortar to the society that burns you

Strawman vs Strawman

saged

an ugly girl with no money with a chubby body can walk up to any hot guy at a club and tell him she'll suck his dick in the club's restroom stall, and that guy will do it.

an ugly guy with no money with a chubby body can walk up to any hot girl at a club and tell her he'll eat her pussy in the club's restroom stall, and that girl will do it.

which one of these scenarios sounds like it could happen in 80%+ of those cases?

and which one sounds like it could happen literally never?

>are you under the delusion that you're entitled to sex just because you're a man?

Not in the post

>are you under the delusion that effort should always equal reward?

Not in the post

>are you under the delusion that the opposite cannot be true of your statement?

It was a question.

Only in your mind.

You asked him to explain it, and he did

not.

an.

argument.

Men actually have to put in an effort to get laid. Women just have to say yes.

Of course, women are spoiled cunts and want to be in the choosing position while still being applauded for their talent at opening their legs.

How about that for a double standard?

>short write up
Write up wasn't short.

>controversial topic
"Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect"

>1 post by this ID
I've posted multiple times.

>Major event
Trump being a retard on a daily basis is not a major event.

>girl's pussy becomes loose and looks like roast beef
>guy's dick stays the same