Can someone tell me how after years of air superiority, ISIS still got tanks?

How is this possible??

CIA, dumbfuck

not even tanks. I see stories about them using drones around Mosul.

Because both the Iraqi and Syrian army accumulated tens of thousands of tanks over the course of multiple decades. On top of the fact that ISIS likely has controlled factories to repair broken or damaged tanks.

They built it in a cave, with a boxoscrap

How'd they even learn to use them

yeah these ones specifically, isis attaches like pipebombs to them

Because Obongo told the Pentagon to not see them.
Mattis is kicking their ass now that the CIA help has been turned off.

Also forgot to mention that in typical fashion, Arab militaries tend to abandon entire bundles of heavy armory anytime they're withdrawing from a battle. This shit is common as hell. When the SAA tried to take al-Thawrah almost a year ago, they left behind dozens of tanks after retreating from an ISIS counter attack. Probably some of those tanks were transferred over to the Aleppo province.

The CIA couldn't even properly arm 100 rebels with 100 million dollars worth of training. They're completely hamstrung on middle eastern operations right now.

Iran is the only one funneling weapons in any real quantity right now.

underground garages I think

>How'd they even learn to use them

Because ISIS is made up of many people including Sunni's that were part of the Iraq military during Saddams regime. How are you completely unaware of this?

Why does it look like Iowa though?

that tanks looks shopped desu

>Iran is the only one funneling weapons in any real quantity right now.

Arab countries along with Turkey have supplied a great deal of weaponry to the Jihadist rebels.

what do you think happens when we sell stuff to saudi arabia lol

>find or be given tank
>learn to operate

It's not like tanks are rare.

Yes, in the past there was free travel through multiple borders and officials willing/paid to look the other way. But ISIS is no longer the threat they were even last year, and all the other large factions are turning on each other to consolidate their gains.

We'll see kurdish CIA tanks more than we'll see ISIS tanks for a long time.

>The Iranians are funnelling money and wepoans to Sunni extremists murdering Shi'ite villages in Iraq.

?????

They stole loads of tanks from the Syrian and Iraq armies.

Hell they even captured M! Abrahms tanks and Blackhawk helicopters from the Iraq army in 2015.

I don't think they realised how to use the tanks so set fire to them though. What a fucking waste.

also that older equipment is much easier to use and work on.

ISIS in Iraq got a battalion of export Abrams when the Iraqis retreated.

Not sure what happened to them though. I think some were bombed but not all of them.

If you were ever in the army you'd realize you don't need high IQ to operate a tank. You just need good command. Good thing ISIS doesn't have the latter.

Did you notice video of ISIS jumping in US tanks and operating them with ease?

Hillary Clinton's State Dept.

>How'd they even learn to use them

Those Russian tanks they use are basic to use. Only needs a crew of 2 or 3 as well.

I think they even have automatic gearboxes and self loading shell systems.

I agree, because I know we armed them.

Just funneling weapons into the Syrian war in general, not to ISIS.

Actually really smart and really dangerous. Maybe we should start taking notes in middle eastern geurilla warfare. For the future.

A lot of isis is ex military, like old school saddam shit. Those tanks were stolen probably or their crews defected to isis.

In the Middle East they aren't. t-54's and t-72's are fucking everywhere and 125,000+ were made in total throughout the world.

It's crazy how many nations are playing each other in this conflict. I pray Trump/Mattis will set things straight.

You believe the cias claims about only training a handful of "moderate rebels"..how cute

>Arab militaries
>Arab
>Syrian
I mean there's definitely been a certain amount of interbreeding, but you should learn better than to use blanket terms.

We all do but its gonna get worse before it gets better

>Canada/USA selling T-72's to Saudis

Most Syrians are Arabs. There's a reason why their army is called The Syrian ARAB Army (SAA)

All the shekels

>The inhabitants of Syria descend from the ancient Semitic peoples of antiquity,[20][21] mainly the Arameans and Phoenicians,[22][23][24][25][20] as well as from the pre- and post-conquest Arabs of the 7th century. The majority of the Syrian people who refer to themselves as Arabs are the result of the linguistic Arabization of Syria following the Muslim conquest of the Levant.[26]
More on the linguistic basis.

Saudi Arabia

I agree.

Given how incompetent they've been about data security, I wouldn't be surprised if their program development team is the only cohesive team in the entire agency. Their implementation seems completely fucked right now.

Shit, I wouldn't be surprised if half the shit in the leaks is just there for show in case it were ever found. I don't think they can do a quarter the things they claim to.

PLEASE DON'T V& ME FOR THIS COMMENT I'M JUST SHITPOSTING

>t-72
FREAK OUT
AND PANIC

also daily reminder: stalin wanted his tanks fixed by farmers

during crimea they rolled a few t-34s off of their VA monuments directly into battle, i wish i was lying to you.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THE GOVERNMENT. WASTE NEVER ENDS

YOU NEED TO BE FIRED SHILL

KILL YOURSELF

>the CIA is paying people to criticize the CIA on anonymous imageboards

I just wanted to be a field agent, but I got shitposting detail instead.

Russia didn't bomb Isis, numbnuts.

and guess where those 2 billion dollars worth of cash that obama sent there went to?

McCain pimp out Graham's ass on the regular. That is how.

A bunch of corrupt city officials who stole the money and fucked off to the UAE. Just like what happened when Bush was pouring money into Iraq to try and bolster public opinion and stability. The money gets sucked into the sand as fast as water over there.

Im so glad you know where this lost money goes to, user. Sometimes I wonder where the world would be without you

>palmira, dair el zur, alepo

go to sleep hans

>its gonna get worse before it gets better

Not for me. Fuck the locals.

dude, this isn't facebook, we weren't born yesterday.
We know about the CIA funding ISIS via fronts in turkey

We know about the Military leaking intel through 3 nations syria so assads boys could smoke those bastards you were funding as well.

Seriously though , those ISIS goat fuckers are horrible. Why are your bosses helping them?

It's cockholes and Belarus who have a giant stash of tanks from the Cold War who sell tanks and military equipment to Yemen Somalia Sudan etc that finds itself in he hands of General Ali Mohsen Al Ahmar that later finds itself transfered to Al Qaeda and Isis in Syria and Iraq

In the hands of a unified pan-Islamist power bloc.

If you think a few thousand assholes in Toyotas and turbans is bad, imagine all billion muslims acting under the authority of a UN-style Muslim Brotherhood. That's what the west has been deterring since before WWI, and Obama nearly fucked it all up.

Controlled opposition. Also, Isis is just the Obama administration name for Al qaeda

>Also forgot to mention that in typical fashion, Arab militaries tend to abandon entire bundles of heavy armory anytime they're withdrawing from a battle. This shit is common as hell.
Don't tanks need keys, just like cars?

Literally anyone can get hold of a T-72, its the Ak-47 of tanks.

Soviet tech best tech.

Sure, if you want your ammo to cook off and have your body swept out of the tank with a dustpan and brush.