Racism has never in the history of Human life lead to neither progress nor prosperity

Racism has never in the history of Human life lead to neither progress nor prosperity.

Racism has never in the history of Human life proven itself to be driven by justice nor the greater good of all Humans.

Racism has never in the history of Human life brought peace and tranquility.

Racism has never in the history of Human life incited learning, scientific progress nor increased knowledge among Humans.

The only things racism has brought forth are increased hatred and poverty, reduced well-being and devastating wars among Humans.

Prove me wrong.

Pro-tip: You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

theworldreporter.com/2011/11/top-10-superpowers-of-world.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sCOBHRt9FfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is someone paying you to do this?

i want to cuddle wit kuruminha

>when your country lacks an identity so badly that you try to identify as the 0.4% of your country

The term "racism" is nebulous to define and many unrelated things can be attributed to or blamed on it.

... "racism" a fictional word - niggers among niggers, whites among whites

you can't be racist its just natural wanting to be with people akin ... if that weren't enough niggers are lesser human beings - its not even funny and scientifically proven ...

and i'm not even taking culture/religion into account

the western race/culture has grown so strong because it is most cruel against itself - sooner than later it weeds out the weak systematically

you Brazilian baboon are probably a nigger arent you?

Is that why your country is so successful?

"Diversity" has never in the history of Human life lead to neither progress nor prosperity.

"Diversity" has never in the history of Human life proven itself to be driven by justice nor the greater good of all Humans.

"Diversity" has never in the history of Human life brought peace and tranquility.

"Diversity" has never in the history of Human life incited learning, scientific progress nor increased knowledge among Humans.

The only things "diversity" has brought forth are increased hatred and poverty, reduced well-being and devastating wars among Humans.

Prove me wrong.

Pro-tip: You can't.

Homogeneous societies are often the most prosperous. Look at Japan. They are doing incredibly well, and no Islamic terrorism.

>'Racism', originally a buzzword of the judeo-democratic world struggle to discredit as inhumane and 'racist' the völkisch renewal movements and their ideas and measures to save their nations through racial hygiene and to fend off and weed out the racially as well as ethnically and politically-economically destructive jewry as well as the entry of other foreign blood.
- Meyers Lexikon, Volume 9, Leipzig, 1942, p. 76

Not an argument I guess...

theworldreporter.com/2011/11/top-10-superpowers-of-world.html

Dumb sissy monkey boy.

>He lives in Brazil
>He's not a racist

Racism can literally lead to a safer life in Brazil, you godamn nigger.

How many times have you or someone you know been robbed by a white guy? Statistically, they're all non-white.
'Around blacks, never relax' is a rule that if taken seriously, can make you avoid getting robbed or potentially killed. Prove me wrong.

>he lives in brazil
>he is racist

lel

>Racism has never in the history of Human life lead to neither progress nor prosperity.

Explain to me how the best or at least acceptable areas of Brazil are the ones where Bandeirantes killed almost all indigenous men and had less necessity for slaves, since we had families doing the hard work?

Conflict leads to progress.

Racism leads to conflict.

Therefore racism leads to progress.

Checkmate, lad. You owe me a dozen of your finest kuruminha lewds.

there ya go

Niggers were happy as slaves

Fuck did you say

And the rest m8, hand them over nice and slow like

I won't take any moral lesson from a degenerate monkey fucker

Funny, the exact same can be said for Multiculturalism and diversity. Have a beaver.

Have some more beavers anons.

Do you really live in Amazon?

BRs GET IN HERE

>Multiculturalism has never in the history of Human life lead to neither progress nor prosperity.
>Multiculturalism has never in the history of Human life proven itself to be driven by justice nor the greater good of all Humans.
>Multiculturalism has never in the history of Human life brought peace and tranquility.
>The only things multiculturalism has brought forth are increased hatred and social alienation, reduced well-being and devastating wars among Humans.
>Prove me wrong.
>Pro-tip: You can't.

Thanks to racism, Spain right now is not a muslim state at the same grade of Pakistan

Thanks to racism, at least some countries are not fucked like Sweden

Thanks to racism, USA is the top superpower while other parts of America are shitholes
because they kept their native genes.

Thanks to racism, Japan is able preserve their culture without changing it and being able to draw your ''cartoons'' without 20 news articles bashing it into the ground.

Giant asteroids smashing into the Earth have never in the history of life lead to human pro...

Emma Watson redpilling the female world.

This

why are koreans so based?

South Africa
/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=sCOBHRt9FfE

At 7. a.m after going to the disco, niggers stealing and attacking Turkish immigrant owner of Kebab joint