ANTEATERS BTFO BY SCIENCE

So not only does stimulation feel better but female-to-male HIV transmission drops by 60 percent. This drop in HIV transmission is part of the UN's plan to circumcise everyone by 2030. This good economically, medically, and spiritually.

Some highlights from the article:

>Scientists say men who underwent circumcisions saw an improvement in their performance following the operation.

>Not only that, but the men stated that the sensation improved too.

>Almost all the men - 98 percent - reported being happy with their operation while 95 percent said their female partners were satisfied after the procedure.

>The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) said that circumcising newborn boys did have potential medical advantages, primarily related to preventing urinary tract infections (UTIs).

>Circumcisions also reduce female-to-male HIV/AIDS transmission by about 60 percent and are a key element in the UN's plan to end the global AIDS epidemic by 2030.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4302488/Men-say-key-enjoyable-sex-circumcision.html

Other urls found in this thread:

thehindu.com/sci-tech/health/india-has-3rdhighest-number-of-hivinfected-people-un/article6220483.ece
who.int/hiv/topics/malecircumcision/en/
who.int/hiv/pub/malecircumcision/en/
autismsd.com/autism-and-circumcision/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02871.x/abstract
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

retard

I don't fuck Niggers or men so I don't have to worry about AIDS

What's retarded about it? Being circumcised can create political stability and has enormous health benefits.

Or are you one of those fags that cries about your foreskin?

lets remove those testicles too

Using rationalism as a method to find the truth, how in the world could circumcision reduce the HIV transmission rate? It makes zero sense.

India is around the corner from you and there's tons of AIDS there.

India has 3rd-highest number of HIV-infected people: UN
thehindu.com/sci-tech/health/india-has-3rdhighest-number-of-hivinfected-people-un/article6220483.ece

Not circumcised.

and earlobes.

Circ isn't about the body, it's about the soul.

It's made up

I'll kill anyone who tries to take my dickskin

Put your vodka down and learn for yourself

>There is compelling evidence that male circumcision reduces the risk of heterosexually acquired HIV infection in men by approximately 60%. Three randomized controlled trials have shown that male circumcision provided by well trained health professionals in properly equipped settings is safe. WHO/UNAIDS recommendations emphasize that male circumcision should be considered an efficacious intervention for HIV prevention in countries and regions with heterosexual epidemics, high HIV and low male circumcision prevalence.
who.int/hiv/topics/malecircumcision/en/

It also raises sexual stamina and makes you a better Christian. Lose those doggy dicks anons.

Parasites/virus/germs etc survive in warm and humid places, like under a foreskin

>Almost all the men - 98 percent - reported being happy with their operation while 95 percent said their female partners were satisfied after the procedure.
Lel who gives a shit.

Let's give all women mastectomies too to prevent the chance of breast cancer then.

Dailymail....

Being overweight increases sexual stamina too you kike.

You can keep your dick cheese if you want but just know that your depression is caused by that cheesy anteater in your pants.

>mutilate yourself to please women
no thanks you omega level cuck

I want to see a study arguing for the benefits of female circumcision. I hear it reduces venereal diseases and cucking by 100%

>Mary Kekatos
>Kekatos

Well considering that you are not getting anything from your women since you're not refugee, I understand your apathy.

>OY VEY Chayim! Our cosmetics business is bleeding shekels!
>I know, it's like anudda shoah! We're not getting enough foreskins from the goiym!
>Get the Dailymail on the phone, I know how to fix this.

That I know.

That's empiricism, I said using rationalism. Maybe it's you who should learn.

That source doesn't even mention the studies or why it would be that way. Zero credibility.

Yes, but not the HIV. That's non-sense. For a man to contract the HIV, the head of the penis must absorb the virus. It's basically the only way of getting it via anal/vaginal intercourse. Being circumcised makes no difference.

>people who voluntarily get circumcisions say that it's a good thing
Brilliant!

Know how I know you did not read the article? The circumcision needs to be done in a medical setting, not a temple with a broken crack pipe and hooknosed Jew.

Fucking hell this is some serious flawed reasoning, of course adult men who underwent circumcision in adulthood reported better experience, because adult men who undergo circumcision do so for medical issues, such as abnormally tight foreskin & infection etc, stupid to then imply that this adds weight to the idea that healthy babies should have it done.

Men with gangrene in their toes report being happier once their toes are removed, hur dur quick lets cut babies toes off then !!!111!!1!

Ban circumcision, get rid of arabs and kikes. Profit?

>That source doesn't even mention the studies or why it would be that way. Zero credibility.
Literally one click away.
who.int/hiv/pub/malecircumcision/en/

is there any group more delusional and angry than cutfags? they are like the sonynggers of real life

It's actually called male genital mutilation.

Remember to circumcise your women so they don't turn into diseased whores. Get rid of that pesky clitoris and have an obedient, faithful wife.

>(((Scientists))) say

>kekatos

what did kek mean by this?

Know how I know you're dumb cunt?

It's the fucking hospitals that sells the foreskins to cosmetics company's (Mainly owned by the Jews)

You don't know shit about what's going on in your own country

>KEKATOS
p-praise?

I said rationalism. You don't even know what I'm talking about.

I looked to see if there was nothing new and there wasn't. Just causation-correlation with suppositions of white cells density in the head of the penis.

That's not "compelling evidence".

Less people get circumcised and then articles start showing up that promotes it JEEEZ i wonder who could be behind it!!!

I wonder who could possibly be behind this.

>kikepost

autismsd.com/autism-and-circumcision/

How's it feel to only be 99% whole?
I bet you feel like less than a man, because you are.

>lets google the author of this article shall we

Nice try schlomo

>Funfact: One baby foreskin can be stretched to grow almost $100,000 worth of fibroblasts.

The hospital should be paying YOU to get circumcised

If they'd stick to designated shitting streets only it would stop spreading

You can take them home for the baby book. Not everything is a Jewish conspiracy

I'd rather not chop off a bit of my penis

I would assume that these men got circumcisions for medical
reasons so they would be quite happy with the results.

Also a point of contention
> "scientists say"
>no sources

>do something irreversible
>not pretending it's better than how it was before

literally basic human behavior.

they even sold them to cosmetic companies you dunce. modern day american circumcision is a racket and nothing more.

Cutting a part of your dick wont make you better at sex. The only reason there is an increase performance is because people with cut dicks usually last abit longer, wanna know why, because cut dicks are dry beat up and insensitive as shit. So its alot worse for the male.

Shill Alert.

>>Distraction thread.

Just a trash garbage thread, its a distraction thread from real stories, cmon wake da fuq up Sup Forums

plenty of sources on the world health organization site. Have your (You) and rare.

RARE
A
R
E

Were that to be true then humans would not even be born with foreskins, also the key to better sex is violent rough sex.

Not everything. But the meme that non-consensual MGM is a good thing certainly is.

Jews are baby mutilating, child abusing, pedophiles and need to be dealt wih as such.

Do you ever feel like you're missing a part of yourself user? A very sensitive, nerve-packed part of yourself? Do you feel lesser-than?

Who could be behind this post?

>rabbi_shlomo.png

>Implying they don't switch it with a fake look-alike when they are "sterilizing" it.

Nobody would just give away 100k like that

advocating male genital mutilation. I wonder who is behind this post.

I would seriously trade a testicle for my foreskin back

>Do you ever feel like you're missing a part of yourself user? A very sensitive, nerve-packed part of yourself? Do you feel lesser-than?
No because I am not. Moreover, not having a dick cheese anteater is what roasties prefer AND now science confirms that it feels better for both men and women.

WARNING: SHILL-POSTERS AHEAD!

>muh lower AIDS transmission

gee i really wish i was circumcised so i could fuck more niggers

fuck off kike

When are you autists going to check these digits and confirm that Kek supports male circumcision for the health benefits that it provides?

>what roasties prefer
>mfw this faggot cares about what they prefer
>science confirms that it feels better for both men and women
you keep telling yourself that, half-man.

checked but it's not only niggers that have hiv.I thought you all were suppossed to have a better school system than us, but apparently I was wrong since you don't even know basic sexual education.

see
'science' does not confirm it, these are the ramblings of some idiot journalist who can't comprehend basic reasoning.

Was looking at those but I am a bit skeptical of the methodology

There was a study done in the Caribbean that concluded that there was no benefit.
I wonder if this may be chalked up to better hygiene practices.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02871.x/abstract

Furthermore I am not particular convinced

I can prevent cavities by pulling all my back teeth and replacing them or I can just brush and floss everyday

>you keep telling yourself that, half-man.
being this ass blasted because you have dick cheese and an anteater.

thanks for checking my 777 digits

as for science, yeah the studies support it man. go read them for yourself and try not to be a brainlet

Seriously how the fuck can a cut dick prevent HIV? Someone explain this shit

Already cut, flipped ape shit on my parents when I found out. No way in hell am I doing this to my son kike.

Because it creates less skin to skin rubbing friction and heat, which creates dead cells and increased chance of actual HIV transmission (remember- this is disproportionately directed at anal sex. The vast majority of HIV transmission is from anal tearing (someone correct me if Im wrong.)

How does getting a piece of highly sensitive skin lower your risk for HIV?

t. jew dicked shabbos goy

I love when bitches tongue my foreskin, feels amazing user. All those nerve endings really activate my almonds
>the studies support it man
>better go mutilate my cock
I think I'll stay whole, half-man.

see

>be me.
>circumcised.
>First time lasted 3 hours.
>cannot make love for less than 20 minutes.
>doesn't have a king sized cock.
>yet made most girls i have been with cum.(not a degenerate)
>sex and masturbation still feels great.

But yeah I guess my stress levels are kinda high probably due to the circoncision trauma as a baby.

I could get circumcised whenever I wanted.
You however can never get your foreskin back.

That's why you are shilling so hard for circumcision. You never had a chance to experience what it's like, so you don't want anyone else to either.
Your ego won't allow you to accept that you're lesser so you accept any pseudoscience that gets thrown your way.

It's petty and it's childish.
>Waaah, if I don't get it no one else should!

Sorry your retard dad ruined your cock. Try not to ruin your sons just cause you have a bruised ego.

wtf trauma- you sound very normal minus the "cant" cum n under 20 mikes.

>probably either mental of cardio- some people need to be "tired" or have a high heart rate to cum.

>Because it creates less skin to skin rubbing friction and heat
A foreskin literally does the exact opposite of what you claim, no foreskin = more friction, foreskin = less friction.

Shit it's a bait thread. You almost got me with your THE GAME bull shit but you won't get me. Fuck off

hmmm... I would have assumed it is because the glands are "calloused" so the virus
can pass through the membranes easily.

His argument is nonsense, he claims having a foreskin creates more friction, literally the opposite is true.

0% HIV transmission rate because I don't fuck degenerates.
Americans will never know this feel.

That's because you are removing lubrication that causes sensations

Literally gimping yourself so some whore can cum

The foreskin is literally a sheath, so your arguement is that a sheath means less rubbing... which is counterintuitive..

I understand why you are thinking it that way- I did too originally, but check the research.

A Fox that had been caught in a trap, succeeded at last, after much painful tugging, in getting away. But he had to leave his beautiful bushy tail behind him.

For a long time he kept away from the other Foxes, for he knew well enough that they would all make fun of him and crack jokes and laugh behind his back. But it was hard for him to live alone, and at last he thought of a plan that would perhaps help him out of his trouble.

He called a meeting of all the Foxes, saying that he had something of great importance to tell the tribe.

When they were all gathered together, the Fox Without a Tail got up and made a long speech about those Foxes who had come to harm because of their tails.

This one had been caught by hounds when his tail had become entangled in the hedge. That one had not been able to run fast enough because of the weight of his brush. Besides, it was well known, he said, that men hunt Foxes simply for their tails, which they cut off as prizes of the hunt. With such proof of the danger and uselessness of having a tail, said Master Fox, he would advise every Fox to cut it off, if he valued life and safety.

When he had finished talking, an old Fox arose, and said, smiling:

"Master Fox, kindly turn around for a moment, and you shall have your answer."

When the poor Fox Without a Tail turned around, there arose such a storm of jeers and hooting, that he saw how useless it was to try any longer to persuade the Foxes to part with their tails.

>Do not listen to the advice of him who seeks to lower you to his own level.

>You however can never get your foreskin back.
I don't want it back, nor do I need it back. You sound insecure with your dick cheese anteater. It's okay user, we still love you.

lol...

Sure, mutilate babies genitals for an extremely low chance of getting an STI or through not washing. Also apparently cutting off what slides over the most sensitive part of the penis, will give greater pleasure, somehow in it's shrivelled, dried out state.

In other news, pull your teeth out and you won't get tooth decay, AND you won't have to brush them! Go do it Amerifats.

foreskin retraction is the Übermensch choice for your dick. None of the ugly smell from the foreskin, none of the scarring and loss of feeling from circumcision. I've been doing it for months now.

>starts thread about dick mutilation
>accuses everyone with a whole cock who disagrees of being insecure
that's called projection, faggot.

fake news
jews control,the media
stupid cut

stop with your confirmation bias because you killed your dick

This post reads like it was written by a dicklet.
>flag
Oh, of course.

i know someone that had twins recently and they were going to have them circumcised just cos their husband was and she thought it was the normal thing to do. anyway she just went to the doctor to try have it done but he absolutely refused and blew up apparently, told her they can decide to have cosmetic surgery when they're old enough etc

gl circumcisin children in this day n age in australia, probs able to find docs that would but i dont think the majority are very open to it

Thank you goyim!!!