Happy Friday Sup Forums just got my kek hat today

Happy Friday Sup Forums just got my kek hat today

I voted Trump and I think the hat thing is just an attempt at attention, but hey you paid for it knock yourself out.

out of the plastic

God I want one.

> attempt at attention
What isn't these days?

its back in there

Nice

why get such a pleb tier keyboard ?

those are going for several thousand dollars now.
>tfw i could have purchased 10 of them at the moment they were released but i decided not to

its getting on in the years, might get a new one soon

Same as mine
took it out and wore it loved it now its back in dust free plastic where it will stay for 1488 years

Rate

looks liks a cap a potato would wear, clearly style is not one of the dutches strengths

germans*

idk why i said dutch, isnt their election next week

some kike is running the bidding board so i may just keep mine to spare the trouble. nice to be one of the 1/138

That doesn't make sense to me. I just think buying a hat and showing your political beliefs no matter which way you lean is dumb and just opening the door to eyeballs. I'm not embarrassed or intimidated to say I voted Trump publicly, but I'd never wear a hat saying it.

Why did they replace the shamrock with the Sup Forums logo?

I'd prefer maga too but we need to be practical^
It's the only one comparable for Germany

do you wear any sports team on your hats? sorry to use the term but sports are bluepilled, so if you do wear The Ravens on your head, you're a tool of the bluepill. At least MAGA hats infer you are part of a righteous movement.

You can't afford it with your 0.01 pay check mate.

looks like the type of hat you would see on an alcoholic sitting at a bus stop.

I could have sworn there was a guy selling these on Moore Street yesterday.

Most things we see are attempts at attention, let's be real.

I wear Jets gear cus I'm from Jew York, but that is common here and no one cares. Are you implying wearing sports gear is on par with a MAGA hat? Nah, I'm not afraid to wear one here but I still wouldn't because I don't want people to know what I stand for who don't know me.

Oh yeah, CTR is paying us now to say we don't wear hats but support other's right to. Dumb kangaroo fucker.

i understand your point of view. i dont like sports and having a scalp prone to cancer im forced to wear something, so it fit nicely to sport the MAGA while taking care of a real necessity.

Now Chl*e can afford one too

i might buy some just to break.

Because it's supposed to be for us. Eric Trump frequents Sup Forums

>sports are bluepilled
>on an anime board