Sup Forums Island Thread (Cont.)

/pol-land GENERAL

We plan to create a pitch deck for a start-up community/farm for Sup Forumsacks

We want to be our own bosses and become self-sufficient, to raise the land and do something productive in our lives.

Right now we do NOT debate politics, we do not slide the threads, we talk about investments, share resources and talk about what we CAN DO instead of what WE WANT.
discord.gg/XhecbnG

Expect to talk about your skills, what you can contribute.

Ice Monkey

we are all poor as fuck its never gonna happen
we been talking about it for eons nothing has ever been done beyond that

>Right now we do NOT debate politics
you have a problem user

I wanna be the big boss

>anons on 4chin win the lottery edition by 1337 h4x0r skillz when?

we just have to meme repeating numbers for victory

Bumping with pasta

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Racial politics doesn't have to be the first and only factor of that. If you can't achieve these things in your real life, then you are of little benefit to other whites, and you are absolutely wasting your time here.

Always remember: We live in first world countries, and have opportunity that most people born on this planet don't. Spend your time wisely and keep your real life priorities in order. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life, and if it is, then you're fucking up.

We need to buy multiple islands we need both a kek republic and kekistan

or divide one island. Kekistan for blacks, kek republic for whites.

I'm fucking up.

I'm a carpenter, can build anything. Have decent electric and plumbing skills as well. also have good amount of knowledge in regards to agriculture. But my strongest skill is carpentry

I have enough to fund this and more, but it's not time yet..

i officially declare myself the king of this country

Chekt

>1188
>1188
Kek wills it

I had this idea before that was supported by 666 trips

The country is Kekrael separated into two tribes:

Kekistan- non whites
Kekland- whites

Oy vey.. this sounds like a gay retreat

>All men
>Living on an island
>No women
>GAYYYY

don't forget the ID, friendo

So...Who's the furher?

Morrissey

I can be fuhrer, we should buy a Greek island desu, med water is top tier, and crystal clear

anyone else remember op Tuvalu?

We should go take the island of Jersey. I'm sure the British won't mind.

small local autonomous sovereign groups networking to create and declare a common territory globally in the kek revolution

I hate niggers.

I hate shitskins

I hate Swiss people

I want a Rolls-Royce

I want niggers to leave the U.S

I want Trump to have 8 years in the White House

I want you stupid niggers to stop posing these utterly ridiculous threads about kekistan and private islands.

Is it all white? I will only go if it's all white. My skills include but are not limited to: html, css, and seo, and I'm in proficient in microsoft windoes 7 - 10. I know we are not discussing politics yet, but I am very advanced in the subjects of political science and theory and can win almost any debate. I would be an asset in the creation of any political system we decide on. Though not requested I will offer one potential con to my presence. I will not tolerate any hint of religion on our island without immediate, furious debate. I refuse to live in pre enlightenment days and will exile myself if faced with defeat in the age old competition of debate.

join discord fags if you want to contribute.

There seems to be a problem with the discord.No one is responding to me. I'll run some tests

Would trannys be allowed? I can't imagine Sup Forums has enough of a female population to keep people from turning full gay in isolation. Wouldn't we want the trannies that side with Sup Forums to come as companions for pseudo-wives so those without women only turn half-gay?

I'm asking for a friend of course.

We use trannys for crab bait, then sell the crabs at a profit so we can afford expensive hookers with real vaginas.

The tests were unsuccessful. Is there a secret code you need so that others can you in the chat

Oh boy an island that will be completely devoid of people after one generation!

try going to voice chat

unless we bring girls. You can do it anons!

>Implying hookers aren't more degenerate than a faithful tranny

Who's going to deliver babies on the island?

I'm a very good composer. A true musician, a poet.

You need people like me. You need Western Culture.

Niggers in africa have managed it without doctors since the beginning of time and hippies do it every day, so we better be able to figure it out.

Trannies can't have babies.

*farts*

Man+Woman=Not Degenerate.
Man+Man=Degenerate

No exceptions.

What we'd need are brothels with the women being screened regularly for diseases.

I can manage logistics n shit. I can also build stuff.

I have 10,000$ in savings to invest and ready to deliver babies with my wife

I'm one of those "Jack of all trades, master of none" kind of people. I can get a pretty decent understanding of how to do pretty much anything within a few days of research, but don't expect anything of a professional level. As far as practical skills go I know how to grow food, raise animals, curing/tanning leather, and recently I've been learning about how to make biodiesel from algae.

That other guy said trannies were going to be turned into crab bait. This reply chain is specifically referring to real women.

>brothels
>literally asking intelligence agencies to plant fake hookers on our island to take out our leadership once it's clear we won't submit to the jews

I have animal husbandry exp. Animal training exp. Botany exp. Not a Dr. but above average medical exp. and ovaries.

Can I get in and run the dogs and ponies?

If you need someone to grow weed, stoke bongs and roll doobie,

I can also sew, fish and build wood structures

I can make nice cups of tea too

>plant fake hookers
Actually I'm a little high. Actual hookers could just be bought by foreign interests

Yes, they're yours.

Sup Forums island

30% white
80% male

90% of females are gooks with yellow fever civic nationalist husband

lmao, we can use all of Hitler's bunkers that never got used, Nazi's biggest building projects were on the CI and the Allies just flew round them, Hitler was a dumbass

>New York

>>literally asking intelligence agencies to plant fake hookers on our island to take out our leadership once it's clear we won't submit to the jews

>Implying the hookers won't be chained to their beds 24/7 with no contact to the outside world.

lets make it an ancap Nation.

If it is an island it would almost have to be. Land would have to be shared, allotted and rotated to preserve it's usefulness.