Good memes => more advanced humor

good memes => more advanced humor
good humor => intelligence

Right-leaning people tend to make better memes therefore they are more intelligent than the left.

Prove me wrong Sup Forums.

>m-muh niggers n jews muh kek mmuh guns
Sure.

Are you telling me that comparing Drumpf to Voldemort isn't advanced humor?!

childhood is comparing drumpf to Voldemort

adulthood is comparing zlumpf to darth vader

>muh muh

>mmmmuh buh

Shitload of unfunny intelligent people.

good humor => wit

Wit comes from miscevious outside-the-box thinking and behaviour.

Unfortunatley for this planet, autists from a tuvan throat-singing board are the torchbearers of this generation of counterculture rebels.

WATTBA

Hey, at least the memes we make legitimately make us laugh. Meanwhile, calling Trump Drumpf is objectively unfunny.

>calling lumpft by his original title drumpf is unfunny

uhm...that's where you're wrong sweetpea

blumpf is funny because it make people complain

>muh mmmmuh buh

Unfortunately, right-leaning people don't actually make better memes, you guys are so embarrassingly small-minded that all a person has to do to make you laugh is agree with your views

Kill your self ASAP stupid fucking cuck piece of shit

kys for thinking thats even remotely funny

>sweetpea
lmao, why are all anti-Trump people so condescending?

fuck off muslim untermensch

It's not funny though. At least, I don't get it.
It's just a German name that was changed because it was a "funny sounding European name"...
It's hypocritical as hell of the left to make fun of him for this as they are meant to be against racism, but it turns out that it's only when it suits them.

Drumpf also means the same thing as Trump (suit of cards), coming from the French word for triumph.

>Right-leaning people tend to make better memes
no... low-IQ cunt

Also, Trump doesn't give a shit if you call him Drumpf, it has no impact on him- it wasn't him who had his name changed, so it's just all kinds of stupid to think you're mocking him

this is why its funny cry harder you fucking faggot

its satire you fucking idiot

Hahahahahaha ohh man if you can't see the shitpost in that then you're doing our flag a dishonour

I have an IQ of 136, not that that means anything.

I think you'll find that modern left is so scared of hurting people's feels that they have run out of subject matter.

watch it, cunt...

the punishment for treason, is D.E.A.T.H.

>136

*kekkle, kekkle, kekkle*

no you don't , your just larping, muslims are stupid as fuck

This doesn't make any sense at all.

>Trump
>Commie

>Zyzz's ghost
>Not supporting trump

Yeesh.

>this is why its funny cry harder you fucking faggot
how does that make it funny? it's fucking retarded and just proves the left to be hypocritical. that's the only thing I find funny about it to be honest, the amount left shills are willing to go against their own rhetoric to be edgy for some white supremacist patriarch or whatever bullshit

>its satire
>hur dur muh satire
you can't just go around saying a bunch of dumb shit that makes no sense and back down then call it satire you fucking neanderthal

I agree, they are.

>Leftist claims to make better memes than the right
>makes shitty meme

kek, kys

its not the word itself its the reaction people give to it like you are doing now

>getting this defensive

get it together you fucking sperg lmao

my nickname was boof in highschool
i had mates of varying intelligences
the actual retards who were in reading therapy and stuff were the only ones to find people calling me spoof hilarious lmao
this is just the same simple humor

>rural and suburban retards
>intelligent

k.. keep me posted

and maturity is accepting political defeat and spelling your president's name right

So my frustration of your hypocrisy and not understanding why you think your word is funny is what you find funny?
Fuck me, we're reaching levels of retardation I didn't know were possible

>defensive
I'm genuinely curious because it doesn't make logical sense you faggot

>flag

people are saying it to make you mad and its working

>prove me wrong

You're whole country is a joke.

Fair enough I guess, I've just never understood the rationale behind it at all, like why call someone names when they don't give a fuck about it at all?

Is it, like, a win-win kind of thing where you can either be like "Haha you have no guts to stand up for yourself!" if you say nothing and "Haha! You got butt hurt by me calling you names!" if you do stand up for yourself?

Weak tactics for weak people

It's not clever or insulting, i don't get the humour either.

Lol no I'm actually just belligerently laughing at you and trying to make you see how stupid I see you as for saying that shit, but you're too busy "HURR HURR YOU'RE BUTTHURT" to even realise that I'm laughing at you

DRUMPFED

>dumbf
>putin cum sponge

>jyzz
>juicing faggot russki gets a heart attack while banging cocks one night in Thailand

seems the devolution into blinding, epicathic eye folds is starting in earnest over there, ay chinuk...?

BTFO

the OP was right, you know...

>laugh at my forced joke to justify my miserable shill existence REEEEEEEE

yeah pretty much
just weak people trying to take on the bully role so they dont feel weak

the grasp you have on your own mother tongue is a joke

DECEIVED

WEW checked

No, I'm not.

i did get cucked pretty hard

i voted for trump and ill shill against him all i want

>Day of the rope

>pizzagate

>shareblue cuck ctr shill witch pinko monsters hiding under my bed

Spot on, OP.

inb4 posts file "Shareblue_sample_4(rename_before_posting)"

Callate, pedaso de mierda. White people are talking.