Who here unironically supports Alex Jones?

Who here unironically supports Alex Jones?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bxt_bEDdTTc
youtube.com/watch?v=80TzHxlKySM
renegadetribune.com/alex-jones-says-hes-proud-selling-zionist-interests/
twitter.com/ewarwoowar/status/838337647181430784
youtu.be/nvSz3mW0vOU?t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=75VoYvK-2HA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm subscribed to his channel on YT and I listen to Infowars when I'm lifting

i listen to alex jones on infowars everyday at work

Alex Jones is honestly based AF and hilarious. He talked about surveillance, NWO interception etc. for years and he's being vindicated left and right lately

How can you hate this guy.. he has the highest energy I ever seen, doesnt take himself seriously and is always the first to contest power

Alex is okay, but he doesn't go far enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=bxt_bEDdTTc

He's entertaining and is actually right sometimes, but it's probably just stopped clock syndrome.

Until he starts naming the jews instead of the "germanic nazi death cult" I'll listen to this controlled op.

rural and suburban retards

Alex Jones is my favorite American

I do. The guy is great

youtube.com/watch?v=80TzHxlKySM

The jews is just a meme, it's not a real threat.. seriously who is more dangerous a successful Jew Merchant or an ISIS member?

Personally, I choose to believe he's always right. You just have to interpret what he says in creative ways sometimes.

Alex Jones is hands down the greatest man in media right now and possibly a contender for the greatest of all time.

I fully support Alex Jones. He's a fucking legend among men. No one can touch that passionate delivery.

everyone whos not a shill

>that get

Im waiting for my Super Male Vitality and Caveman supplements to arrive

Alex Jones makes me feel like a patriot, and I'm not even american. Either a well-planned PSYOP or a modern day messiah. Even when he's shilling out for sponsored products I still feel the urge to buy em.

dont you mean a successful jew merchant who say the ISIS members brother and wife can come to your country?

>Unironically

Huh? It would only be irony if someone thought you didn't watch it, and then they found out you watched it.

renegadetribune.com/alex-jones-says-hes-proud-selling-zionist-interests/
Really? Unironically?

>unironically
>supports

one may support or ignore but there is no such thing as 'ironic support' therefore the only answer to this question is: mu

try again, retard

he's not perfect but is an important guy as far as what he has accomplished to wake up millions of people literally single handedly

I'm subsribed to Ron Gibson. I tried subscribing to Alex Jone's channel, but couldn't stand being spammed every 10 minutes with a 5 minute long video.

I'm not retarded so I don't support him, I do think he's quite entertaining though.

>The water is turning the frogs gay

jew

Just listening to Ron Gibson right now. I only visit Alex Jones official channel for some reports by Owen Shroyer or Millie Weaver.

The only thing I don't like about him is how much he interrupts his guests. I wonder if it really is all those supplements that he uses that causes him to be so worked up all the time.

I loved the advertisement for Caveman with the guy running through the woods lol. This is the type of premium content I have come to expect from Mr. Jones.

77 and 88 checked.

Hes the best comedian alive and seems like a good guy

Won't name the Jew, but he's decent otherwise.

full-throatedly, he needs to fire 80% of his team though, none of them measure up to his level of epic. david knight is decent, a few others are okay. the new recruits like owen and millie and token black woman and macaboobs are not needed.

Me

who?

twitter.com/ewarwoowar/status/838337647181430784

MacAboobs is a legend. WTF u on about. I like David Knight tho

this desu

>unironically asking this question on Sup Forums

An enemy is nothing compared to a traitor. Always kill a traitor before an enemy

>not wanting macaboobs and millenial milfie

This
>israeli secret intelligence service
i bet you dont even know about how israel destroyed uss liberty and tried to blame it on egypt.
(((European))) politicians allow savage 3rd worlders into white countries.

I didn't two years ago, but I listened more and more throughout the election. Now I'm 100% sold. Fuck you liberals. You lost another one.

i guess she's good eye candy and not a total moron, that's true. im mostly just looking at her boobs so i don't really notice much else lol

me

they ARE hot, just not contributing much else imo

I love Alex Jones, I can never sit through a whole video because he goes off on tangents or keeps interrupting his guests.

David Knight on InfoWars is much easier for me to watch from them. Plus that one girl they have has nice tits.

Meh. I actually like the black woman too. I don't dislike anyone from infowars. Wish Joe Biggs and Jakari Jackson were back

when i was staying in the US for 2 months I really wanted to order one of those DNA Forces just to try it out.

but never really pulled the trigger.

I'm a Conservative Messianic Jew. I don't know if he's Messianic, buts he's conservative that for sure. I listen to his podcasts when I go to the gym or when I'm running. Really gets my blood running.

God bless Alex Jones,true patriot

He is not fucking shill he is doing his fucking job what should he say ''Hitler was right and Jews need final solution'' and then destroy his career for ever? You think that is easy?

How's that working for ya?

me.

alex is a national treasure

What is it like in Montenegro? Do you guys hate all your neighbors like Serbia does?

I support anyone that makes shitlibs rage.

hes a clown who makes everything a boogeyman.
has clickbait articles and video titles
never names the jew
interrupts all his guests derailing what they have to say
is actually fucking retarded
feel bad for all those callers who actually think he is a good guy

Really like him. I don't agree with him on anything nor do I think all his theories are completely valid but I feel reallly defensive when people here in Sweden just jokingly dismiss him. He's the kind of testerone filled media you don't get in many other places (particulary not here).

with on everything*

I listen to Alex instead of Uni! ..... But seriously, does anyone with no paranoid delusions aka conspiracy nutter aka being "red pilled" think he´s a valid source of information? I believe cultural marxism has infiltrated every aspect of our lifes in the West, I believe the West is truely superior but believing that (((they))) control everything...? laughable

Supe Male is pretty good. It's like pre-workout without the itches and the insanely high heart rate. It also gives you a boost of energy and makes you want to do shit, kind of like Adderall, but not even close to the potency that Adderall does.

Iodine is a fucking pain for the first couple days. It basically cleans out your pyneal gland and thyroid from THE CHEMICALS IN THE WATER THAT TURN THE FREAKING FROGS GAY (AKA fluoride, bromide and other halogen, I wish it cleaned out xeno-estrogens) I've done LSD and the very first 2 days it felt like a very very small Microdose, also gave me cool dreams, I had one dream where I watched Alex from his studio behind the camera and he was recording a show and screaming, kek. Only problem is that while your thyroid/pyneal gland is getting cleaned out the calcium, fluoride and other halogens have to go somewhere, so as they leave they fuck you up, I had a flu for a while immediately after taking it it's not too bad. Does feel great after that flu. Gives you a little bit more clarity (sort of like acid)

I supported the infowar and my vitality is waiting in the post office along with a couple other things. Exciting times

>Alex Jones describing himself as pounding the war drums sending the warriors into battle

The end is coming Globalists

I bought some Brain Force and Super Male Vitality to support the Inforwar

>Support
No I do not give him money

He is correct most of the time. He sensationalizes things for more viewers and thats what his viewer base likes. He's also a good introduction for people just getting into politics even though those new people to politics tend to take everything his says 100% true.

I dont listen daily but I do check out clips on youtube a couple times a week.

His Bohemian Grove documentary from back in the day was what got me interested in politics honestly.

What the fuck man

Is alex jones a jillionaire

6 jillionaire

When you watch his videos you fund him.

>that dog

I'd try Brain force, but it's so expensive for just 20 days worth of pills.

I understand that much. I meant more like buying his garbage vitamins and water filters or pay for his podcast if he even charges for that.

No, moite, oi onley wotch di Maine str. Meteor.

>American knight
>Wears a Cuman mask
Wew, lad.

Podcast is free.

Good to know. Probably wont use it though.

Yeah I didn't like that but I couldn't find a good pic of the guy with the eagle shield because the poles were always in the way.

agree. i fast fwd through the team appearances. way too cringe to listen to

I don't like his methods, however 9/11 was an inside job.

Anyone who's read vault 7, hopefully. Otherwise: retarded.

When he starts blubbering on air then goes into an advertisement for brain pills in order to support the resistance that is him talking about gay frogs

shit works, senpai.

Alex Jones embodies the Anglo work ethic. He's a machine that runs on red-meat passion to Defend the West. And the opposite end, the NEETS of /pol, we run on the passion of green meme magic to Defend the West. It's the horse shoe effect.

Jones has a lifetime pass. He's a self-made redpilll blasted through a red-white-blue megaphone.

Threads like this are bullshit. Newfags are under the (((spell))) of crypto-patriots (neo-neo-cons) like: Milo, Shapiro, Southern, Levy, Savage, and Harris.

Yes, Jones had a (((wife))), but reminder that Texe Marrs oversaw his wedding, Marrs being the most outspoken Texan about (((them))) today. Marrs used to appear on InfoWars, Jones allowed him to redpill; he respects his elders. Learn newfags and plebbits.

youtu.be/nvSz3mW0vOU?t=1s

>the finest mother's milk to meme makers
kek

He amazes me to this day
He says some of the most whacky LSD inspired bullshit that somehow ends up being true

He's a little bit out there, but he's OK.

If I can't listen to his show live I usually watch it later on YT.

meme magic incarnate

Infowarrior here, glad so many have broken the conditioning.

youtube.com/watch?v=75VoYvK-2HA

he is the real deal.

checked

I support his right to his own opinions and consider him a very resolute, determined man for his cause. I know why people have that much of a problem with him.

Before all this nonsense started he was just some nutter with a penchant for selling water filters and pills and whacked out conspiracy theories. Somehow, when in their infinite wisdom the MSM platforms figured that after being caught out for lying would then proceed to double down and do it more, it never fucking occurred to them that the general public will simply look to someone else just to counter the bullshit and lo-and-behold - Alex was just right there to wedge his foot in the door to talk about your lord and saviour Donald Trump and the benefits of Super Male Vitality.

So the question here isn't who here supports Jones, it's why are people taking him seriously?

Easy - Who else do they have to turn to? CNN? Fox? They're all as bad as each other - just soulless suits pushing something they know is complete bullshit for corporate gain. That's where Alex Jones is different - He IS the corporation. You would think that after doing this talk radio shit for 30+ years he would actually have some semblance of what the fuck he's trying to achieve, right?

Think about it.

>alex jones

what would you gain from this crypto-kike unless you're

Proud to be an infowarrior.

Fuck off leaf

Is that like raw testosterone?

Testosterone inhibitor. Makes it easier for your body to make it naturally. No test in it.

I can make great pasta with this

>Ireland
You almost had me, ginger.

Took me a while to warm up to him, I recognize the showmanship and don't take it at face value but deep down he's a good man. Him on Rogan's podcast helps show that too.