Gingers are ugl

But muh orange and red hair..muh freckles....muh lack of melanin...muh too pale skin...muh ugly facial features...

When did you realize Gingers are more special and rare then other Whites?

not a soul around. why are those streets so empty there?

Uhm, I'm ginger. And yes, I'm ugly and have no soul. So there is that. I could also tear you limb from limb without even breaking sweat. Well, at least here, where the temperature is humane. Down your ways I'd probably be sweating before I began stripping your flesh from your bones with my bare hands.

Good looking gingers are as rare as gingers a as whole.
But boy do they look good when they do.

u ugly and have no soul

The think about redhead girls is that their either really pretty or really ugly.

> I'm ugly and have no soul

No Ginger would say how we don't have soul that is pure anti Ginger propaganda

It's time to end this discrimination.

this
And they age horribly

I don't get how europe can have low birth rates.

Anything that isn't africa is considered low by kike's standards.
Gotta industrialize the production of slaves.

>I am strong independent Woman who need no Man

>I am now ready to settle down but I'm too old and nobody wants me.

Purge the ginger filth from the earth.

t. freckless daywalker

Gotta look after your economy, goy.

#weareallimmigrants

True measurement of Beauty

Tfw dating a girl who is otherwise perfect but has red hair

this, exactly

Yea having the most rare hair in the world is bad..

it's not the rarest, but it's pretty rare.

>Tfw ginger but will never find my ginger waifu because they're all fucking coalburners.

This.

I'LL TAKE HER

This.

In filthy Arabland and the African Zoo woman have no rights,rape is pretty much a thing.

And we get the worst kind of feminists in return

Fuck maybe the niggers and Arabs are onto somthing//

Hating on gingers is the only thing muslims have.

Youngest daughter here got hit hard with the ugly stick. Poor gal.

Ginger pussy smells amazing.

Who dat at the front?

Should have stopped at three

What is the rarest?

they all look like the "cum inside me while i hold a knife to your throat" webm girl

Left looks great, middle is passable. Rest is shit.
Not a bad score considering the father is nothing to write home about and mother is fairly ugly.

gingers are only deemed ugly because they usually have freckles everywhere and cant tan

red hair is not ugly

Infinite boner. I fucking love frecklebitches. Sure there are a ton of ugly as fuck gingers, but when they are hot? Holy fuck, they are hot.

We have a new project going on get in here!

don't lie. we'd all fuck every single person in that picture, dad included, and at least one of the trees.

HNNNNNNG
ginger chicks and ginger twinks are fucking hot.

>tfw you will never have 10 ginger kids with a ginger lass

muh

Fucking hell. I think I just blew a valve. Good lad.

i have 2

the fuck? is this even real?

>middle
>only passable
You have some shit taste, user. Middle girl is a fucking angel.

KEK HAS GIVEN US A MISSION
GET IN HERE

I have ginger, but only on pubes and in beard. Also curly. What does it make me?

honestly ginger women don't look that bad, but it looks awful on men.

You mean Alice Green?

redhead women are fucking gorgeous.

-1/10

Who said gingers were ugly? They were literally the most expensive sex slaves for 100s of years the world over because they were so desirable. I love ginger women.

How about you just fuck off and keep it in your shitty thread you stupid cunt. This is now a redhead appreciation thread, we dont need your faggotry here.

This is mine

Dumpin'

wtg man.

I much prefer her as a ginger.

I want

8 left.

DEW THE DO, BROTHER!

redhair is caused by having two sets of recessive r1b genes. if you have one set, then the other genes are non dominant or recessive.

so your half ginger. i got a bright red beard and brown hair. fucking cool.

>Alice Green
hmm googled her and she kind of looks like her but cant be sure
i dont have the webm saved to compare and have never seen the actual vid

number 2 is only 4 months old. i'm resting the wife's uterus for a bit, then i'll get right back to it

>white genes are regre.....

the one on the left is fucking hot.

who else agrees?

Albino, otherwise red/orange hair is the rarest genetic mutation regarding hair colour followed by pale/platinium blond hair that survives unchanged until adulthood (even I and my brother had blond hair and blue eyes at the moment of our birth and we are only half Georgian/Ukrainian from our fathers side) and then followed by blonde variations, lighter the rarer, and then brown to black again, lighter the rarer.

On a related note,
>tried to break up with my ginger gf because she's a retarded lib
>leave her apartment, go to mine
>she comes home from work, sees I'm gone
>comes to my place, rings the bell for a good 30 minutes non-stop
>somehow she manages to get in the building
>comes upstairs, rings the doorbell, screams, kicks the door, tries to force the door open, threatens to call the police, all in just over an hour
>finally open the door
>fuck her

Gingers are fucking crazy.

Plenty of fugly blondes and brunettes, user.

>Albino
Shit I had forgot about this one.
I always dreamed about having a girlfriend with white hair.

Why don't gingers complain when ginger characters such as Jimmy Olsen and Flash are replaced by negroes?

That's all women, my man

>break up with a 3-years girlfriend because she lied to me about going out and partying
>she shows up at my house shitface
>standing in my driveway screaming at me "COME OUT HERE AND FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN, YOU PUSSY!"
>let her in because I don't want the cops to show up
>fuck each other's brains out
>this happens once a week for 2 or 3 months
Chicks, man

red hair is not excusive to northern euro's it just isn't a trait that is well suited in other climates.
it can be passed on by any ethnicity but pretty much everywhere else it is seen as a lesser quality and therefore has less chance of getting passed on.
even in Europe it was seen as a bad feature
>jews were commonly shown as redheaded and Iscariot commonly was painted with red hair (hence why it was seen as a bad thing), in early fresco's Madonna and child had red hair.

Red hair has 6 different shades it is not always same.

Who said that it is?I have it too.

>tfw women avoid ginger guys like the plague

or maybe I'm just too much of an autist to get a gf

Why do gingers always convert to islam ?

Im a so-called "ginger". When I was young it was a hassle being teased all the time. Think Rick Astley with freckles. Now, however, my hair is golden. Its lightend quite a bit. My freckles havent so much faded as they have filled in mostly. i am now called "handsome" and it is said much different thn my old labels. Then, at best...AT BEST...some girls called me cute. I did get laid more so than many have simply because I got married at 21 and have maintained a very regular sex life for a long, long time. Im 45 now. Sexually mature. Ruggedly handsome. Also called charming. In pretty decent shape, 6'2 210, and I think if I were single I could date a variety of women, more than when I was young and maybe some as young as late 20s. I have a couple of coworkers that age that seem like they re flirty with me in private, teasing ways. Overall, I look pretty good now but was teased a lot as a kid and didnt get anywhere with girls as a teen. Moral...it gets better young Gingers. (If youre single...if not...its the s.o.s. again).

And blonde and brunettes are limited to 1 single shade? There are fugly people in each group, plenty of sexy red heads, as evident in some of the pics in this thread.

I knew she would end up in this thread somewhere.

There is more red hair percentage in Basque,north Spain then in Lithuania for example.

Jesus Christ, why?

ginger dudes are creepy af

Good grief.

god dmn, they are ugly\\
please kill ;=o

no gfs

possibility of a gf if mudslim

Momma!

yep theyre fucking nuts
>first gf is a ginger in hs
>both freshmen, first handjob, first bj, etc
>break up
>going to lose my virginity to another girl and she finds out through a friend
>asks to hang out and boderline rapes me because she claimed my virginity was "hers" for the taking and then we watched castle in the sky afterwards for the first time

I need another ginger in my life like a bullet in the head but goddamn do i want one

>than other whites
I wrote euro, but I meant it isn't an exclusive white people trait.
the gene's present in all people, a tribe in chad see it as a good thing and so they get laid more and it gets passed on but pretty much everywhere else outside of Europe it doesn't survive

kek. Mine is also a pathological liar. Also, every time there's a happening I bet it's an immigrant/refugee behind it and she goes feral on me, calls me a racist, extremist, nazi. Last night i was right, again. She was buttblasted this morning. She apologizes for losing her mind and then does the same thing the next day. They never learn.

My husband is a ginger and you sound hot,
If you put on a few. Nothing hotter than a ginger bear.

Asian redheads.

huh, cool.
didn't know that.

Perhaps, but I doubt that was the reason in Miss Lohan's case.

Delet this

When one of them started nibbling at my soul on the train. Seriously they have no souls and are dangerous.