Oh no. I'm commie slime

Singles confirm that im a commie

Im not a jew

are you a double?

But I am...

i hate jews , niggers and arabs, and I dont even want them as work force

I would get, but I'm a Romanian.

I'm not a jew shill

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Racial politics doesn't have to be the first and only factor of that. If you can't achieve these things in your real life, then you are of little benefit to other whites, and you are absolutely wasting your time here.

Always remember: We live in first world countries, and have opportunity that most people born on this planet don't. Spend your time wisely and keep your real life priorities in order. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life, and if it is, then you're fucking up.

>implying my nose is hooked

Better dead then red

>Stand up all victims of oppression
For the tyrants fear your might
Don't cling so hard to your possessions
For you have nothing if you have no rights
Let racist ignorance be ended
For respect makes the empires fall
Freedom is merely privilege extended
Unless enjoyed by one and all
So come brothers and sisters
For the struggle carries on
The internationale
Unites the world in song
So comrades come rally
For this is the time and place
The international ideal
Unites the human race
Let no one build walls to divide us
Walls of hatred nor walls of stone
Come greet the dawn and stand beside us
We'll live together or we'll die alone
In our world poisoned by exploitation
Those who have taken now they must give
And end the vanity of nations
We've but one earth on which to live
And so begins the final drama
In the streets and in the fields
We stand unbowed before their armor
We defy their guns and shields
When we fight provoked by their aggression
Let us be inspired by like and love
For though they offer us concessions
Change will not come from above!

I'm human

>not using the superior French or Russian version

I worked a day in my life

I think we should be left wing economically. Individuals should be looked after, but there should be no disincentive on entrepreneurship, I just think 1% shouldn't be able to own 99% of the wealth. That isn't success, it's greed & pure degeneracy when you think about it from any moral standpoint.

I think we should be right wing socially. Abortion is wrong except in special cases (deformities that'd endanger child/ mother, disabilities that'd leave child with a shitty life).

I don't agree with multiculturalism or mass immigration & think every country should keep it's own culture, values, uniqueness. What makes us different is what makes humans great, it's gonna be a boring world someday if the globalists get their way.

I think anybody who claims to be LGBT is incredibly misguided. I have no hate for such a person but I think their 'sexuality' or 'gender' is less the natural outcome of their person and more effects of hollywood/ modern society brainwashing people to be something different or special & some feedback in their personality from all of the praise & bravery assigned to anybody who 'comes out' or chooses not to go with the flow. I think they need psychological counselling. I think it's wrong that kids are being taught about more than two genders.

Corporate capitalism is no different from barbarism or even tribal savage economics, even if it's disguised as civilisation. There should be some fair division of wealth which simply isn't happening.

So you see, politics boils more down to ethics & what's right & wrong than simply virtue signalling yourself to being what's accepted by Sup Forums and 'Oh I'm a rightwing capitalist hurrdurr' circlejerk.

For what it's worth I'm also an atheist so fuck virtue signalling. Sup Forums is retarded. Even if I was dumb enough to believe in a god, Christianity is very much semitic in origin and had no place in Europe, so it wouldn't be my religion of choice.