Anyone else been feeling "the urge" as of late?

Anyone else been feeling "the urge" as of late?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iPzb-d9RFFA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah I could go for a smokehouse pizza right about now.

Im tired of eating bread all day

Who is this dweeb

Fuck I want some pizza now. Might order in.

Do you need a quick rundown?

fuck off newfag

Unironically kill yourself

Lol so lame I'm not taking notes on the characters in your little world

NEW
E
W

He's been the overseer of Sup Forums for a while son

He monitors every thread

What's going on recently with this fellow - looks like he is into heavy black woman?

Can someone explain the whole "keep moving" thing? I heard his mom was psychotic and kicked him out of his house or something?

>brah
>into negresses

Educate yourself

awesome idea. it's all snowy and white outside, i have my favorite cozy sweatsuit on, fuzzy socks and the chillax playlist is on spotify. pizza would complete my /comfy/ friday night in

it bothers me that he doesn't own a single suit jacket that fits him.

Men used to be so dapper.
What the fuck happened?

He stabbed his father in an autistic fit of rage and was forced to spent almost a year in the psych ward. He lives with his mother now and is on heavy meds.

All he does now is review fast food and listen to shortwave radio, because that is what he used to do with his dad. pic related.

link to vid

lmfao wow, how do some of these kids turn out so fucking bad?

to start the race war, yes i have

DAMN REVIEWBRAH'S MOM LOOKS LIKE THAT?

She's cuter

This picture gave me reason to live

Thanks for the breakdown I was honestly curious about this guy had seen him around for a while now. What a shame! Hope you guys don't turn out that way jeez!

he looks so alpha in that pic, master of his own environment

>that lip bite.

No, that's just my hairdresser.

who is that ugly niggeress?

And to think I believed I'd never have to see this stupid fucking pasta again

In the comments he told a fan that he believes god speaks to him through the static of his shortwave radio and he tells him of an upcoming race war, and that he is happy about this.

Those eyes scream crazy, but those tits look magnificent.

Kys

Did he monetize his channel?
Ad rev+autism bux+no gf

>hairdresser
What are you, some kind of faggot? just buzzcut your shit up, senpai, no need for the salon jew

i wish he didn't fuck up

he was such a sunshine

She's nice, actually really mellow. Probably rode a ton of dick when she was younger.

Are you gay, faggot?

Hahahaha, sums up all Norwegians. We eat too much bread :)

So why does Sup Forums get so butt hurt about people slamming this kid - what did he do beyond reviewing Garage food and slicing his daddy

not into niggers faggot

Lad you need to source us up

The problem is he actually believes his suits fit perfectly.

>just buzzcut your shit up

Not all of us are going for the "I got booted from the Army so now I sell meth" look.

Leave reviewbrah alone you fucking leaf!

Protectional instinct because of his autism.
Being able to identify with the loner.
His innocence in this fucked up world.

I just want him to be happy

fuck i could really do a chicken garlic supreme from round table.

the last white pizza

Older style of suit you retard

Unless they have dicks, right? Faggot.

Why do you give a shit who she is if you're not into niggers? Grill yourself you fuckin burger.

I already gave source, she's my hairdresser. That's the only sauce you're getting, fapmeister.

Pretty sure reviewbrah's been seen on /fa/. But no tin years, wouldn't blame him considering the state of the board.

Makes sense - poor kid! Meanwhile ppl are all up in arms about equality for the norms

pls leave

>expecting a burger to have any knowledge of style or fashion

You should see how the average Joe dresses here.

you never experience true freedom until you buzz your head

You're a cruel master. I'm begging you

Not in years*

these have got to be fake

Why does he do his videos on a car now?

Hahaha, where the fuck did that bottom left pic come from?

>having a hairdresser

gay as fuck dude unless you get to motorboat those tits while she works your hair

Short hair is masculine. Of course a leaf wouldn't get it.

Canned response - sad! Generic regurgitation - you can do better (maybe not)

Of course they are

He's just on high alert. Around blacks - never relax

Fake tits? Dropped.

It's review after dark. Adds to the comfyness.
Driving in the night is the toppest comfy

sorry, i don't think i've ever seen a fake pair here

still, oh momma

Wow, its a meat mountain!

>"the urge"
What urge, you faggot? the urge to be retarded?

I get a #1 buzz on the sides, faded to a short scissor cut on top. Anything shorter says

>I'm enlisted
>I sell drugs
>I arrest people who sell drugs
or
>I dig ditches for a living and shower once a week so this haircut is purely economical

None of those fit me. People would think I was there to shoot up the office if I started buzzing my head right down.

10 FEET HIGHER XDDDDD

Edit: spelling
Edit 2: Thanks for the gold kind gentlesir!

If I can touch them they're real

youtube.com/watch?v=iPzb-d9RFFA

I knew a friend of a friend who ate one of those on a dare. He puked halfway through.

Can someone please dump his garbage food review videos they look great ~ thnx

marcel you need to get out more

leaf

on a scale of 1 to wet dick, how is the hair dressing sessions? id go to her if she rested her tits on me while trimming. better than the old man rubbing his balls on me right now

They feel pretty nice pressed up against my face when she's cutting my hair - fake or not.

See above

I have short hair, just not welfare-recipient short.

Fake tits are elective surgery, it happens more in countries where people have an excess money.

She looks like a dyke. Would gas

Reviewbrah is really losing it, any minute now he is going to snap and kill a bunch of niggers with an ak-47 in a church.

besides the too long tie he's still sharp as fuck

damn, most of hairdressers here are men nowadays, women have been delegated to the bottom rung

What i want to know is how he keeps his skin so clean eating all of that garbage food. If i ate like that my face would look like a battlefield

She actually cuts hair really well. The fact that she is pressing her tits into my face for 20 minutes really is a bonus.

Definitely superior to some old Italian guy rubbing his fat sausage fingers all over your head.

Wouldn't a Sup Forums shooter go after jews instead?

is she in T O R O N T O

Thankfully more women are working at barbers these days. I like having women up close cutting my hair instead of men but the thought of going to an actual "hairdressers" with all the girls and gays is a nope.

I don't need my barbers to be some exclusive men's only thing with only men working there. I really don't care about that shit.

Also the women who work at barbers know not to talk as much. Which is a major plus.

Nigga just give us source already

i'm saving all her pictures, thank you leaf

Doz Hands

i was looking for this some minutes ago and it seems that he eats once a day

The guy should eat better so he doesn't feel depressed all the time

>He doesnt talk to his barber
Autists should be gassed. Women are shit barbers men only.

Would smash his mummy in a heartbeat

No.

That's gay as fuck, I would never let a man cut my hair. There's a gay asian who works at the same place as her, and she was running late so he offered to cut my hair. I said no in such a manner that he has never asked again. I happily waited 15 minutes for those jugs.

yeah thats who cuts my hair now. but it is free due to some family connections and walking distance from home/work so i wont be mixing it up.

she flirty or all buisness? im trying to imagine what would be hotter. she service mostly women or men? how revelaing of an attire ahe ususally wear?

he's so hot