Why is Colorado so cucked? Is it because (((marijuana))) rots your brain?

Why is Colorado so cucked? Is it because (((marijuana))) rots your brain?

I just moved to Denver about a month ago and have yet to meet anyone who isn't a libtard.

excuse me
say that to our faces and not ur computer monitor faygot

>like lazy degenerate stoner bums will actually get up and do anything

Welcome to big cities. Cuck

Lived in a big city before this that wasn't even half as cucked. I can't walk 2 blocks without seeing some antifa graffiti about punching nazis or resisting

>he thinks it's the state and not the population density

the denser the population, the denser the population

>Moves to one of the biggest liberal bastions in middle America.
>Gee I wonder why there are so many liberals here, hyuk

If you want conservatives, move out into the country.

Colorado has suffered 3 major Califag invasions in my lifetime.

The most recent one after pot was legalized a few years ago was the death blow to the front range.

saying denver is colorado is like saying austin is texas
its a lib sanctuary city

Not a califag but as a transplant I definitely hear about how much natives hate transplants at every opportunity given

I get that but I can't be the only Trump supporter or even conservative in the whole fucking city

DUDE WEED brought in the commiefornians

I dunno man. I have quite a few family members who live there and I don't even like calling them family. Ones even a local politician.

tbqh I fucking hate your state and I try to stay the fuck out of it, and I count the minutes until I cross the border back home when I'm there. I also actively discriminate against anyone with a colofaggotrado plate in my state.

Keep your whole foods, jogging, volvo and mountain bike in your liberal utopia shithole, as well as your gay fucking haircut and black framed glasses.

And no I don't care about whatever new trend you feel the need to educate us slow neanderthal country types about.

>I definitely hear about how much natives hate transplants at every opportunity given

For some reason, the people who move to Colorado tend to be like border jumpers. The only conversations I've ever had with transplants were about how Colorado would be so much better if it was just like where they moved from.

Califags are the worst of the bunch, though.

IT personnel in marijuana industry here. 420blazeitfaggot. This whole city is cucked. But that's big cities in general. Suburbs are better. I was a bartender in Lone Tree and all the multi-millionaire patrons were Trump supporters. There are tons of muzzies and jolly African Americans who may or may not also be muzzies.

>I just moved to Denver about a month ago
You answered your own question. We don't want you. We didn't want any of you. Fuck off whence you came.

>mfw you assume my gender

Every single time I've tried to go out for a beer faggots try to strike up conversations with me about how shit trump is under the assumption that I obviously am cucked

Can't wait to move out to the country once I have some more money saved up

i lived in pueblo for a year and a half, it was pretty much the same. colorado springs is really nice and is 'the conservative city'. maybe you can find some nice people there if you are into the city life. otherwise go play innawoods all the time CO is fucking beautiful.

Please kill yourself. I've already convinced 2 people to move out here and there's nothing you can do it about it

Also I hope you get killed on I-25 by an illegal during your hour commute to your shit job.

Colorado is big league better than where I moved from... there's no doubt about that. Denver sucks ass though. Much regret.

No u. This is why people hate you. You move somewhere, and demand accommodation. You're too feckless to change where you came from, so you metastasize somewhere else. You're no better than a Muslim moving into Europe. I hope you get stabbed while showing your friends the 16th St Mall or .

same desu

WTF did you run into me?

I've been talking shit about Trump up and down the front range all day

Thanks for the legitimate advice. I'll try to check out colorado springs when I can. I have been spending most of my time hiking in the beautiful mountains which is probably why I haven't killed myself yet desu senpai

I'm here, I know that feelimg though, there are fewer and fewer the closer to get to the city. Many don't be so open about it in public as liberals for obvious reasons