Pope Francis says that muslim invasion is good because

Europe was formed by migrations and invasions. It'll enrich us even more.

bigstory.ap.org/article/0f9dc023d8114c43bf81495148a85cfa/pope-migration-isnt-danger-its-challenge-growth

cruxnow.com/vatican/2017/02/17/pope-says-immigrants-no-threat-europes-christian-identity/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hR8nOBNa52I
youtube.com/watch?v=TMFQwJWey-4
youtu.be/591n8GKvyaY
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/01/pope-seizes-power-knights-malta-brutally-ending-900-years-sovereignty/
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/01/knights-malta-must-understand-religious-order-not-country/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bumping pol bro

That's why sedevacantism is the only way forward. The recent pope's have been a fucking mockery.

thanks let's get this thread going

Fuck this guy.

>popes a cuck
ya we know.

The pope is another communist shill that wants to culturally enrich the earth. That's what happens when you let a non white takeover the catholic church. He is not our Christian leader.

The old German nazi one was better, this is shit. It is like having kebab sold in an Italian restaurant. Just disgusting

>religious fags

Fuck off athiest cuck. You are not welcome here.

Who is this loli?

Didn't he just recently say he was open to married man being priests?
He's on a roll.

Who is she? Do you have her name? Asking for a friend.

Muh, in this case he is powerless, there is too many interests stronger than him to prevent just that.

Agniya Barskaya

Eat me newfag

;^)

Yes

he also wants priests to get married

I want onto the orthodox ride

Please God let this heathen die and give me a righteous Pope.

For cp and potential jail go to Sup Forums. You guys disgust me.

It actually has nothing to do with ideology. It's all about money.

Go to Sup Forums if you want to post lolis you fucking pedo degenerate

Fuck this pope

How about no triggered redditor?

Religion is awesome. Pope proves it.

Goddammit Bergoglio

Fuck off pedo shill. Your Reddit false flag won't deter me. Get the fuck out

wtf
bring back ratzy and polepope
#notmypope

Cute. She has a really nice face.

He's 100% bohemian Grove anti-pope. Didn't revelations say something about an anti pope?

So does your mum. You should find someone older too.

You don't have a fucking clue newfag

For sure she is so cute. Slavic lolis are perfection

Communist piece of shit.

>#notmypope

#notmypope

Lol look at the underside of that foot... That motherfucker's only redeeming quality (still not enough)

You will burn in he'll for your degenerate fetish. You are no better than the Reddit shill invaders if you are a regular. Go back to Sup Forums

>Berg

>argumentum ad newfagum
KYS

What happened to you that made you so hateful?

>Last pope was literally in Hitler Youth
>This is his replacement

How far we've fallen.

Lmao

>Kys

Reddit exposed

Traitor

Enjoy external damnation faggot. It isn't my fault you were molested as a child

He's right because Muslims destroy Protestants and secularists. Notice how mostly Protestant and secularized countries are affected by this

Well he is right in a way. Since we know that modern europeans are a mixed race population of EEF, Natufians, ANE, CHG, Iran neolithic, WHG and UHG. Many eutopeans also have east asian, siberian, amerindian and negroid components in smaller amount.

To put it simply europeans are mixed race population of mesolithic europeans, neolithic near easterners(of both natufian/bedouin EEF and Iranian/caucasian CHG types) and paleosiberians.

Majority of modern europeans are actually more semitic/near eastern genetically than WHG.

>everyone against me is redditor
Sounds a little bit familiar

>there is someone beating to this
JESUS.

anti-christ

Catholics are in no way Christians, pagan idol worshipers

I don't know about beating anything but she is cute.

We need a new pope

>mfw the pope aint even christian any more

He is christian. Sorry but christoanity against racism

Anyone has that image of a refugee boat and francis smiling?

Christianity is a weak masochist religion

And the one with that back guy having that barbarosa smiling black moor head.

Of course the first South American pope is the Anti-Christ. You are a bunch of disgraces.

you have to go back to r/christianity, buttblasted faggot

This is what happens Sup Forums when you bully Argentinians for not being white

>if I can't be white, NO ONE CAN

Basically i wanted it for this lol.

western leaders have seriously let us down

What a traitor
God is gonna have some words with mister heretic puppet when his time comes

>Christian
>Not a cuck

Pick one.

kissing nigger feet is an inherent part of your religion, dont deny it, embrace it

>trusting a Jesuit
>trusting a freemason
>trusting someone from south America

>70% of Atheists voted for Hillary
>70% of Jews voted for Hillary

Man, in 100 years he'll be known as one of the worst popes ever lol

I don't think he ever was. As far as I know, he has always been Catholic.

youtube.com/watch?v=hR8nOBNa52I

youtube.com/watch?v=TMFQwJWey-4

>Pope Francis
I hate everything that useless faggot says.

Literally tried to rebrand Catholicism with that "hip new pc smell" and drove half his following away while turning the other half into having the same values as SJWs. All because he has a pointy fuckin hat.

Remember when Catholics weren't pussies? Remember when they hunted heretics and used the pear? The spanish inquisition?

Nice sources you have there leaf.

Hello.... Tolerance has been evicted.

youtu.be/591n8GKvyaY

That's like saying a cake has multiple ingredients so you might as well shit on it.

we Catholics need to rise up and dipose of this atheist Marxist impostor pope

Hopefully we'll get a pope with balls sometime soon.
Maybe the next one will actually do some shit about the pedophilia.

well he isnt wrong technically, but it would have to be an actual invasion to work that way.

Morons.
They fought the invaders off or died.
This is not the same.

Well yeah but the fact is majority of europeans are less than 40% european genetically. Lithuanians and latvians have most WHG at around 50%, poles 45%.

The Knights of Malta pose as a humanitarian organization but operate as a small nation. They recently returned to Malta with a 99 year lease of their old fortress and seek to return to Cyprus and Rhodes aswell.

The upper ranks a.k.a "the members"(there is no member list just a number of 13,000+) are all descendants of European noble houses with histories in the Knights Templar and Knights Hospitaller, it's an invite only order which raises eyebrows among outsiders. After all the Hospitallers original purpose was caring for the sick and injured but amidst the crusades were changed to jointly defend Christians physically and medically from Muslim aggression and fought Islam from 1089 to 1798. Interesting thing is that members of the order were generals in the current middle eastern wars and even more interesting.

PRESIDENT TRUMP'S inaugurational Benediction was committed by the American leader of the Knights of Malta, Cardinal Dolan where he read from the Book of Solomon which is a key part of Freemasonry which many believe the upper echelons of that society to be the descendants of the Knights Templar.

It was literally 2 days later the Pope seized control of the order and banned Freemasons and demanded the resignation of the Grandmaster. For the first time in 900 years a Pope has interfered with their sovereignty. The official reason is due to their refusal to submit to the contraceptives ruling but behind the scenes its a lot more interesting.

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/01/pope-seizes-power-knights-malta-brutally-ending-900-years-sovereignty/

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/01/knights-malta-must-understand-religious-order-not-country/

The Knights of Malta(a.k.a Knights Hospitaller) were backing this cardinal(pic related).
There is now a "civil war" raging in the Catholic Church between liberals,traditionalists and militants. I don't think Francis will be around much longer.

Catholics should be ashamed.

Yeah. Honestly at first I hated that show with the hip young pope and his implications of being Athiest with the rooftop conversation of not believing in God and then as time went on he became more and more authoritarian,militant Catholic and ruthless with religious fervor. I have to admit, I'm curious where they will go in Season 2.

Pic related was one of my favourite moments.

>They fought the invaders off or died.
>This is not the same.
Are you sure?

Just another puppet on a string.

Do Catholics even like this guy anymore? I wouldn't know because this country's been CROMWELLED for a while.

He says this because if he didn't suck Muslim cock Christians living in the Middle East would be targeted.

This hurts me so fucking bad. Surely the Church realizes that today's youth want a strong institution that isn't just an arm of the secular culture? Why even be a fucking Catholic if it's just more of the same you get from your Western states and universities, but a couple years behind?

Why do I enjoy listening to a fictional caricature of a Pope concocted by television hacks than the real thing?

they aren't targeted now?

Why is only the bottom of the foot clean?

This guy is obviously some kind of corrupt globalist plant.

Christians are being targeted mate. 1mn might have been genocided in the last 3 years by ISIS as there is no trace of most of them, not even at refugee camps. Iraqi Christian population in the north has gone from 1.45mn to 220k between 2014-2017. There are 211k registered Iraqi Christians now at camps but there's still 1mn unaccounted for. I really hope this didn't happen because if it did. The entire west needs to be held accountable particularly Obama.

Mass graves are being found around Mosul at the moment currently 9 of them confirmed with 4,000-11,000 bodies in each giant hole if its the higher end of estimates thats nearly 100k bodies. webm related is probably one of them before IS filled them in. Locals report another mass grave near the old city with around 4000 more most captured Iraqi soldiers from the 2014 blitzkrieg. No official counts can be done until the battle is over. All that can be done is have the sites marked for future excavation and census taking.

Iraqi forces are just 1 street away from the old city tonight and are being hit hard by IED's,snipers,embedded MG's and suicide bombers. The battle for the west part of the city is absolutely brutal compared to east side.

The Spanish are just butthurt losers who never got over being owned by black ass Moors for the better part of a millenium.

If targeting of Christians in the middle east ramped up it would be a great excuse to start crusading.