Alternatives to wall

I've always had this question, what could be an alternative to the Wall of Trump? I'm all for the wall, but lets say something stops him from ever building a wall, what could be an alternative?

I had some ideas, here's a small list, with little to no details:

>have a wind barrier on the border
>electric barrier
>moat/canal

Lets discuss this, because you really can't underestimate the power of the cuckservative

Nuke taco bell.

Blumpf supporters are finally starting to wake up to the fact that a wall will not be built XD

> Implying that's Mexican food.
No self-respecting Mexican would eat that shit.

what about man-made mountain range?

Have a better border policy and find a way to fix Mexico.

How about just stop handing out driver's licenses to illegals and make it lawlful in every state for cops to ask for ID?
Stop letting people use their fucking drivers license for everything including identification, purchases, voting and etc. and bam, suddenly ICE's job is a million times easier.

I swear I was taken aback when an amerifat told me people can get driver's licenses and shit without an ID.

But rather, a canal that also acts as a moat. Where will you be when he builds the Great Canal of America and BTFOs Panama, Shariablue?

Youve been duped and are just in denial

Well, I could see Trump working with Mexico in the future to BTFO cartels (and the CIA)

Good idea, would be for that

Filled with alligators

2 walls.

2 walls with a gator filled most inbetween.

Conquest of Mexico and annexation of their lands.

a pit instead

I would also like to see that also. It could be beneficial for both countries, but I can only hope user, I can only hope.

>Trump isn't seriously running
>Trump won't beat Randlet
>Trump won't beat Jeb!
>Trump won't beat MARCOBOT-2000
>Trump won't beat El Rato
>Trump won't beat Hilldog
>Trump won't win the December electoral vote
>Trump won't be inaugurated
>Trump won't build the wall Trump won't MAGA
>Trump won't Make the World Great For Once
>Trump won't etc.

Is that really what Hillary's passy looks like these days?

Lul

>I've always had this question, what could be an alternative to the Wall of Trump?

Drones spotting people crossing through the desert that direct automated dune buggies with flamethrowers using satellites.

Declare an independent ancap country along the border; and have the mcdonalds secret service take care of it

Sharks with laserbeams on their head?

Good idea, that way, we won't be getting RICED

I only wish, but we can always meme it

Kek, nice idea, how do we do it?

Interesting, sounds kinda pricey

Jesus, when did you brits start getting up there with leafs and aussies?

Even more lulzy

leafs, aussies.

they're just baby brits.

remember 20 years ago they developed humvee mounted infrared lasers to shoot down mortars?
mount them on telephone poles a mile back from the border and incinerate anyone that approaches from the south.

>tower with gunmen on it every 100 metres along the border
>200m no man's land
>shooters get $1000 for each one they hit, double for pregnant women

Wait, is that just a proxy or do Mexican intellectuals really exist?

>I'm all for the wall, but lets say something stops him from ever building a wall, what could be an alternative?
2 Walls

how about microwave cannons? they are effectively used for riot control, but they are relatively new.

Fuck the alternatives, instead the wall should just generate money and look beautiful.

> Sell ad space for the wall

> Sell large chunks (billboard size or larger) near popular areas like border crossings or big cities

> Sell single square feet out in rural areas for $100 online

> It now becomes an American tradition to buy a space on the wall, take a trip there, and paint a mural

> The wall becomes a historic piece of American art and culture, while also generating a profit