Starbucks' plan to hire refugees in response to travel ban has a NEGATIVE impact on its sales

>On January 29, Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz vowed to hire 10,000 refugees over five years in the countries where it does business
>Since then, both consumer sentiment about the company, and their willingness to buy from the brand, have been on the decline
>YouGov BrandIndex measures both figures and found that consumer perception fell two-thirds since the announcement, the lowest since last May
>Consumer willingness to buy from Starbucks went from 30 per cent of customers to a low of 24 per cent
>Analysts at Credit Suisse also say the move is damaging their sales and could hurt them in the future
>Trump supporters have called for a boycott of the chain since January 29, when their plan was announced

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4299672/Starbucks-CEOs-refugee-comments-sour-customer-views-chain-survey.html

Noice.

Their prime clientel, a.k.a white college liberals, will now spend more bucks there though, it was all calculated.

They don't have money

you think they would have learned their lesson with the have a twenty year old nose pierced trigender ecocommunist barista lecture about race at six in the morning campaign

*parents money/trust fund cash

wasn't expecting that but I was part of it

switched over to lavazza

fuck you starbucks

They should've clarified that they'll hire them to pick the beans for terrible wages so everything will be exactly like it was before. Omit one simple detail and screw up your bottom line.

Yes, they don't have money but have credit cards and daddy's money

> 10,000 refugees over five years in the countries
Meh. It is more the sentiment that Starucks love to exploit "The tired, the hungry, the poor" while this twerp gets payed 20mil a year just to virtue signal a hiring sign?

Fuck you starbucks.

I used to go to Starbucks 3-4 times a week and cut it out completely after the immigration announcement. I realize I'm just one person but that's $20 or so a week they aren't getting from me anymore.

Last time my boss came down to visit I suggested we meet at Starbucks and he said he doesn't go there anymore. He's pretty right wing and while he didn't say why I can guess it was the same reason I don't go.

(((Howard Schultz)))

>Schultz was born to a Jewish family[9] on July 19, 1953 in Brooklyn, New York, the son of ex-United States Army trooper and then truck driver Fred Schultz, and his wife, Elaine (Lederman).[10][11][12]

>Their son Eliahu Jordan Schultz is a sportswriter for The Huffington Post. Eliahu married Breanna Lind Hawes in September 2011; their civil ceremony was followed the same day by a Jewish religious ceremony.[36][37] Schultz endorses same-sex marriage.[38]

Sup Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT
GAS THE KIKES

>tfw you know really it wasn't just trump supporters boycotting it...
>even lefties had to question the integrity of refugees handling their food and drinks, because of Sweden.
>Only the really far-left will spend money there, and will unwittingly drink seamen. Kek.
>Not even jews spend sheckels there because jews are red-pilled (in the sense that they secretly know what's going on, because they caused it - but also because jews are cheap ass sheckel hiders).

>September 2011
>Sept '11

Is that a meaningful to the jews for some reason?

starbucks is a filthy $3.00 indulgence for shitty coffee

I think america is finally just getting out of its teen years spending their parent's money and learned that you can make your own coffee with twice the taste for a fraction of the price

refugees not included

Same story here. This is how we fight back; this is our power.

i used to stop in there once every few weeks. not a major customer by any means but i never go there anymore.

Schultz is a fucking cunt, First Class.

Stupid dipshit lost our basketball team to a bunch of slopehead Okie's.

Aren't Stafford loans for Peppermint White Chocolate Mochas?

Wasnt there also some much more serious shit that was found out that week too? Like they were spiking certain mixes?

My wife stopped going. She use to go once a week or so.

Cheers, wabro

This nymphomaniac mermaid is opening her legs.

>white college liberal discovers they actually have to interact with the kinds of people they want flooding their countries
One simply cannot have predicted this outcome whatsoever.