Is Sean Spicer a traitor or is he signalling for help?

Is Sean Spicer a traitor or is he signalling for help?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7iBJWWhL6c0
youtube.com/watch?v=32YhhV7LcHc
youtube.com/watch?v=uwgJidatmH8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Spicer
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

• In some security communities that are subject to risk of subversion or penetration: an inverted lapel pin, or similar gaff, could be a signal to fellow operatives that something is amiss and to be suspicious.
• During World War II, spies who had been caught and “turned”, could notify their handlers not to trust their intelligence reports by a secret prearranged signal such as deliberately misspelling the fourth word of each transmission.
• Crews in a nuclear launch site might notify others that had been clandestinely taken over by hostile forces who are using them as a shield; by misidentifying personnel over the radio. If in visual contact, they night unbutton a button, of wear a uniform item incorrectly.
• In any case, the prearranged signal means, “I can’t talk. I’m being held. Be suspicious.”

Means plague on board.

He corrected it you dumb board sliding kike. Fuck off.

Or he just put the fucking pin on in haste and didn't notice it was upside down.

>fixed it after it was noticed changes the fact that it was like that in the first place

Wew lad

Dippin' Dots finally got to him.

>he doesn't wear his pin all the time
>he only puts it on for interviews

So a traitor then.

I like this thread more, so I'll respond here.

Honestly, I'd call it a toss-up. I know about some of the things you've mentioned, but it's not unheard of for me to put my own nametag on upside down accidentally, which is easier to not notice when you're focusing on poking a pin through fabric.

Listening to all the shit people like Robert David Steel are saying (and he's a God damn hero, by the way), something happening that would motivate Spicer to give a deliberate signal wouldn't be too surprising, either. It's hard to imagine what, though, other than a quiet hostage-type situation, or following a death threat.

like putting your PIN in backwards at the ATM

Upside down flag means distress. He's sending a signal. You fuckers are laughing about it instead of sending him help.

Maybe he was letting the illuminate know that they've lost grips on Trump again. He breaks their programming continually.

Honestly surprised that the left didn't make more of a big deal out of that, all the reporters were force-laughing their asses off when the 1st reporter pointed it out

>Honestly, I'd call it a toss-up.
Many such cases. Sad!

fuck off, spicer is /ourguy/

Really? I would actually be impressed if thats true

He probably just put it on upside down because he's a fucking retard

Pins spin, it's a fucking thing

what if your pin is a palindrome

And then changed it so it was upright you stupid board sliding fucking kike now fuck off already.

>shills are now targeting a man for wearing a pin wrong

REALITY DESTROYED

Do they have his family, Sup Forums?

>fixing it changes the fact that it was like that in the first place

Wew lad.

He accidentally put a pin on upside down. Shills everywhere.

A coin is flipped.

He is signaling for help from his fellow Lizard People

>which means it was an accident

fucking stupid cunt.

Spicer runs the rogue potus staff twitter

youtube.com/watch?v=7iBJWWhL6c0

He left it upside down....after they told him
what did he mean by this

>trying to slide this incident

Tell me, comrade, what's the weather like today?

Checked. There are no accidents

>he actually thinks its of importance

im not a shill i just have a brain.

God I wanna cum on her face.

How many fucking threads do you need on this nonstory you cock sucking board sliding cunt? How much are they paying you to spam the board with this non issue!? Fuck off already kike!

Uuh.. out of .. hatred? What?

Calm down comrade, I'm sure your masters will slide this topic soon enough.

We need to take this seriously.

it's an urban myth look it up ffs

Pizzapedos threatening his family?
What else could it be

Abstract Mutti, I like it. I added it to my collection, thanks.

Well, what the fuck? So many fucking threads about this.

There's supposed to be some happening around March. Robert Steele has mentioned talk of "Berkeley x 1000" all over the country and masses of both paid protesters and genuine protesters to flood DC and "force" Trump out office.

"Beware the Ides of March!" Etc.

ATMs dont have coins dingus

@116104816
>if I call him a commie, it'll distract from my obvious shilling and sliding of the board with the same fucking topic 57 threads in a row

>someone informs you your flag is upsidedown
>fuck off idiot it's meant to be upside down it's a secret signal.
Yeah okay.

But also, there's enough of these threads, mods can you start removing these autismos please

And do what? Not like any of you are going to be storming Langley any time soon.

Let's start with anything posted by an Australian.

>Flag upside down
>Is Sean Spicer a traitor
What are you a fucking moron?

T-Trips of truth!!!

Neet.

Pence wants to get rid of wikileaks.

The Spice is anti-CIA

Put it together.

Distress.

>It's called a duress code.

Problem is thats kind of obvious. Either fake pic or really bad spy.

Most likely fake pic

It's a matter of the public knowing.
Obvious we as average citizens cannot realistically do anything, but these details are important to note.
Given all the shit that's been stirring since wikileaks, this could be a sign of serious confirmation that there are truths to what we're seeing with these leaks by an official from the White House Trump administration.

what do the numbers say, Kek?

He's among us

Kwallity

so it is true. it is a distress signal.

KEK'D

Dude. Really?

Really?

Your source for information is really Sup Forums, and you have no knowledge of what is really happening outside of here?

If there's so much dissent in the government that Trumps own speaker is full of shit then we need to just say fuck and arm up and overthrow the deep state with prejudice

>Most likely fake pic
It's from the press briefing today. Pic isn't fake, you're just a retard.

I literally didnt see this on tv so yes im commenting on a pic on a board. Does it really matter either way? Are you gonna storm the gates on account of this pic?

Eat a dick weirdo.

Civil war NOW

Or maybe... just maybe... somebody fucked up this pin and it's heavier on the top.

>It's a matter of the public knowing.
>Guiz!
>Guiz, the public!
>If the public noes, things will happen, guiz, honest!
Stop.

I don't care what you think about Trump, this woman is fucking disgusting looking. Like, literally one of the ugliest women I've ever seen.

No, it's important to notate these things.

TRUMP TEAM SENDING CODED SIGNALS

THE SNEKS ARE REAL

>LET'S FIGHT AN INTERNAL WAR
>no wait mom fixed macaroni tonight

Okay kid.

Distress. He's a vet - he knows what attention to detail means

Oh, snap. Didn't know he was a vet.

Thing confirmed.

When exactly was this?

Today or yesterday, it all blurs together at this point for me.

Today

youtube.com/watch?v=32YhhV7LcHc

Parliamentary liberal democracy pacifies the masses too much for such information to realistically matter.

You should familiarize with more criticism of liberal democracy made by commies beyond the existence of a "Deep State".

youtube.com/watch?v=uwgJidatmH8

Spicer is a traitor just like Pence

YESTERDAY, FBI Director Comey announced a press conference after meeting with Paul Ryan and Nancy Pelosi.

An ABC-TV news feed was live-streamed by Golden State on Youtube, waiting for the conference to start, but after about 30 minutes it was abruptly shut off.

Afterwards, there was no further acknowledgement or mention of the press conference.

Could yesterday's strange event be somehow related to today's distress signal?

The CIA is about to skewer him for some massive bullshit he did. Trump is next

What made you draw this conclusion

How do we assist the spice? Is the CIA getting more uppity than usual?

bro she's just old. women don't get old gud

Kinda looks intentional. He acted uncomfortable when they noticed.

service record?

flag looks upright from his point of view he just wanted to see the freedom himself

Hillary legit sees herself as a queen.

He's being a fall guy to advance the news cycle aka doing his job

this is the kinda bullshit an SJW liberal/feminist or a shill would point out to say "ha racist confirmed!" or some variant

sage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Spicer

He's a current reserve service member of the US Navy 1999-present

um yeh it's called embarassment. this board is autism incarnate

kek

>hyper dimensional chess
this

lurk more

Hot shit: What if Trump and whoever is truly loyal to him think it's a distress signal but the "Deep State" is meant to recognize it as confirming his loyalty to them over Trump, maybe especially with regard to something that's about to happen?

yea i just looked that up too. what does "reserves" really mean. are those the weekend warriors?