I've been watching a lot of Joe Rogan's podcast lately and I gotta say

I've been watching a lot of Joe Rogan's podcast lately and I gotta say

He is one awesome, smart modern philosopher. I still can't decide if he's redpilled tho. Is he redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
iloveoldschoolmusic.com/h-towns-dino-passed-away-but-his-daughters-beautiful-grown-up-now/2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk [Open] YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2017
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

>Is he redpilled?

he changes his opinion on things with each guest

Hes a pothead so no he is not red pilled

no. he's pro gun control and loves muslim immigration. calls them harmless and likens them to christians.

His wife is a jewish coalburner and he is stepfather to a half niglet so, no, Rogan is not redpilled at all.

Fuck no.

Rogan's podcasts are only as interesting as his guests. He's a bluepilled open borders and DUDE WEED LMAO shill.

He constantly interrupts his guests when they are trying to talk.

Alex Jones also does this. It's really fucking annoying. I want to hear what the guest has to say, not some fucking off topic rant about weed or mid control.

this
and a disgusting drugged out idiot
dudedmtlmao

>loves muslim immigration
no he doesnt chang

He made the false equivalence that "well there's a bunch of Christians in the military and they kill people"

This

I guess It has to be repeated over and over.

Definetly one of the better podcasts, I like the guy

Don't worry too much about what other people consider to be redpilled, listen to what he and his guests say and decide from there what you agree and disagree with

>He is one awesome, smart modern philosopher.

FUCK OF RDONALDS NEWFAGS YOU DESTROYED EVERYTHING.

ROGAN IS A LIKEBABLE CHARACTER BUT A BASIC BITCH INTELLECTUAL

And here is your proof: iloveoldschoolmusic.com/h-towns-dino-passed-away-but-his-daughters-beautiful-grown-up-now/2/

>smart
>modern philosopher
>smart
>modern anything
Have you ever read a treatiste

>He is one awesome, smart modern philosopher. I still can't decide if he's redpilled tho. Is he redpilled?

ONLY TO A AYY WEED LMAO BLUEPILLED FAGS

JR is the strongest argument for banning weed, bloody self satisfied and happy children

This being said, I'd hang out with Rogan. He's not smart, just passionate about topics like MMA and nutrition but seems cool enough.

What in the flying fuck

If you cant tell that means hes not

Joe Rogan is a seeker who rejects the truth every time he finds it only to begin again the next morning in an endless cycle. This is what fuels his obsessions and gives him almost limitless energy. He is the embodiment of the mythical person Sisyphus who is doomed to push the boulder to the top of the mountain only to find it on the bottom again the next morning.

he's a good host for a a podcast. but the fact anyone considers him a philosopher baffles me

He hides his power level for sure. He makes a living as a comedian in the leftist pit hole that is LA, he has to if he's smart. Which he is, relatively.