T-there is literally nothing wrong with homosexuality, gays should get married too

t-there is literally nothing wrong with homosexuality, gays should get married too

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/jUzyh
chapelofsergeandbacchus.blogspot.ca/2009/02/what-does-bible-say-about-homosexuality.html
discord.gg/mV2Qg
byhisspirit.info/shekinah-hoax/
gaychristian101.com/Complementarity.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anime isn't real

DELETE THIS

Neither is the Holocaust.

kill your self homo

>homosexuality = gay = homo marriage
different issues

we dont care. leave

Viado.

>Married
>Implying they believe in monogamy or any other traditional values
>Implying they haven't had over 1000 partners each and both have prolapsed abuses

Why are you so mean? I'm not even gay, I'm merely curious.

But this thread is about political discussion.

Fucking men is not gay. Getting your dick sucked or pounding boy pussy is straight. Suck a dick or getting fucked in the ass is gay. Just like getting "pegged" by a woman or giving a woman head is gay too. Female domination is fucking gay too.

Why would you start a thread just to hear affirmations about your political opinion? Do you need people to reaffirm your thoughts because they're so weak?

Serious question

>Implying they believe in monogamy or any other traditional values
But user, monogamy isn't necessary to marry.

>Implying they haven't had over 1000 partners each and both have prolapsed abuses
This isn't true! And what about lesbians?

>Suck a dick or getting fucked in the ass is gay
If you only do these things in your imagination is not gay.

I opened a thread for debate!

fuck off faggot

Ignore sodomite orders.

whom'st'd've'dist'd'n't'st'd've'll's'd've're'n't'y'all'll'ven't't'whom'st'd'y'all've'nt'll've'y'all'oughtn'tt'shan't've'there'dn't'vet'be'st'dn'mightn't'ven't'st've'ten'y'all'st'd'n't've'll'on't'vehe'd'whom'st'd've'dist'd'n't'st'd've'll's'd've're'n't'y'all'll'ven't't'whom'st'd'y'all've'nt'll've'y'all'oughtn'tt'shan't've'there'dn't'vet'be'st'dn'mightn't'ven't'st've'ten'y'all'st'd'n't've'll'on't'vehe'd'whom'st'd've'dist'd'n't'st'd've'll's'd've're'n't'y'all'll'ven't't'whom'st'd'y'all've'nt'll've'y'all'oughtn'tt'shan't've'there'dn't'vet'be'st'dn'mightn't'ven't'st've'ten'y'all'st'd'n't've'll'on't'vehe'd'whom'st'd've'dist'd'n't'st'd've'll's'd've're'n't'y'all'll'ven't't'whom'st'd'y'all've'nt'll've'y'all'oughtn'tt'shan't've'there'dn't'vet'be'st'dn'mightn't'ven't'st've'ten'y'all'st'd'n't've'll'on't'vehe'd'whom'st'd've'dist'd'n't'st'd've'll's'd've're'n't'y'all'll'ven't't'whom'st'd'y'all've'nt'll've'y'all'oughtn'tt'shan't've'there'dn't'vet'be'st'dn'mightn't'ven't

I LOVE BOCCHI

Nyanko Days is goat. Needs longer episodes though.

I don't care if you love dicks. I care if you belittle straight people and/or think that you're super special because you do. It's that simple.

Fuck off, homosexual monkey.

no

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/jUzyh

The problem is that within the USA, marriage is financially benifical and gives you a say over others in certain situations. Let's say your partner becomes a vegetable, through marriage you decide to pull the plug or not making it more than just a religious thing

>we
Fuck off shitskin

D E L E T

Of course it's the fucking leaf as well

I see nothing wrong with allowing gays to engage in legal unions. The difference between a legal union and marriage is that a church should have the choice to turn them down.

but its gay tho

This

Fuck off mcjuggerfaggot

Prepare for lightning, sodomite. Also, saged

throw them off roofs

I've never met a gay who did that.

Are you the same guy who keeps calling me a sissy?

And further down the slippery slope we go. Mark my words this will end wirh gay rape of strait men and children being legal one day and it being illegal to deny a faggots advances. Sodom reborn.

You make the same shit threads so it isn't hard to call you out. Fuck off.

Why should they, though? Aside from appeasing liberal guilt, what is the point of fag marriage? They can't produce children, so there's no net gain to society from them.

To encourage monogamy and gays to exist in stable partnerships where they can better take care of unwanted adopted children.

Cherck 'erm! chapelofsergeandbacchus.blogspot.ca/2009/02/what-does-bible-say-about-homosexuality.html

>legs aren't shaved
GAY

Aids is gone. Ronaldo is based and reproduced with two surrogacies and a bf
Grab em
Elliot Shimon

Couples get tax benifits because in exchance they provide the nation with the next generation of well adjusted children. There are some exceptions.

Gay's don't do that and thus shouldn't get benefits at all. There are no exceptions.

I don't care if you take it up the ass. If anything, we need more qt traps to service our soon to be aryan troops. Just don't shove your agenda down people's throats. Okay?

I never said anything about benefits. Not all married couples have children, either -- why the hell should they get any benefits?

I agree. I was against homos until I fell in love with a cute loving femboy.

Fine. At least you understand the benefits of blocking ass cancer and estrogen in various ways. Fucking based. Reminds of a snapchat I saw. "Little brother isn't a morning person he's pissed". Picture of 18, 19 year-old blonde kid with like a 6.75" cut softy standing there looking. Pissed. I'd say I'd zugg ya but that is breaking your agenda rule

Not how we define the term today, no.

People should be allowed to live their live however they want if isn't affecting anyone.
Sup Forums wouldn't have any problem with them more that saying "Fucking homos" if they stopped asking for so many privileges and """equality"""

The second biggest problem is how delusional they are when reality faces them.

And above all. Pic related.

I'm gay. Gays are fine. If I ever get gay married I want to adopt children. Sick of "people" mating like damned monkeys and abusing/neglecting their offspring.

well mlio is gay and also a trump supporter to i mean the only kinda gays i dont like are the ones who think there little SJW's or those ones who shove the fact there a snow flake in our faces

Wow that was a gold star post of hypocritical lies psy ops and unmitigated triple distilled pure propaganda

I'm not gay, and I agree.

This. Fall of mankind bud. Fall of mankind. That wasn't no Adam and Steve

If god wanted me to like men, then why didn't he make me a female?

Some things should not be allowed. Normilization of sexual perversion is one of those things. If faggots want to be faggots inbtheir home with no children involved thats fine. Yhe second an impressionable child is involved or they air theeir shame in the street they should be jailed then gassed.

Because He puts the souls not vaginas. Family jewels because they start all families. Not woman

I don't know the terms you use in the USA, but I assume a Legal Union is effectively the same as marriage but without the church tradition, meaning the couple get all the benefits of a married couple.

>Not all married couples have children, either -- why the hell should they get any benefits
I did say that there were exceptions. I can assure you that more than three fourths of married couples have at least one, often multiple, children whom are raised in a sane and healthy family.
Homosexual couples have zero chance of producing children and can at best take care of someone else's. And even then, they cannot provide a stable family because essential things, like a mother or a father, is missing.

What the government wants to promote is the first example, not the second one.

Good link. I hope the Christian religion gets less bigoted with more reforms.

Cute story.

Helping children is a nice gesture, good for you!

>impressionable child
lmao. Children are not stupid. They deserve to know reality.

They can reproduce their own kids you idiot. Like barren people do. Like Ronaldo did. I dont wanna mention him or see this argument again in here

Denying a child a mother or a father figure in their life can be considered neglect, whomever you might adopt will not have a fulfilled childhood.

>61% clammo divorce rate

And now you're dissing Christianity? Only fundamentalist nutjobs hate gays that fervently.

>promote homosexual culture till everyone's gay
>society dies off within a generation
Look m8
Let's even ignore the clear correlation between homosexuality and pedophilia and deal exclusively with consenting adults.
We're not entirely sure what causes homosexuality. Whether it's purely biological or something cultural. The fact is society has a very real reason why homosexual culture shouldn't be propagated (birth rates you fucking knumbskull)
Some homosexuals themselves are probably great people. This is fine. But things like gay marrage and gay pride parades should either never be legislated or hidden underground from the public domain.
Allow me to repeat myself so this gets through your fucking head: Society has a very legitimate reason to ban homosexual culture.

He's saying the link calls you proud hypocrites. He even called you Christians. Now you mus work harder

You hate Hagar because she started Islam. You are covering for Milo. Who covered for Epstein and pedo a lago. Who covers for the kiss of putin youtube video

Divorces can also lead to a child losing a mother or a father figure, and thus damage the child. The government does not encourage divorces, they take away the benefits of being married as a kind of punishment.

You don't understand the Bible so I dont care about government shite. Christ denied divorces. Said born eunuchs dont apply to marriage parable. We cant tell anybody not to wed. All eunuchs are blessed many times. No marriages in Heaven is a temporary fix. Be fruitful was a blessing not a command. David and Jonathan became one flesh...

Wot?
I think you're replying to the wrong person.

Nope. You are either paid or have lost it at hands of zog

Am I wrong?
Take the Hispanics meme of "Haha all Latinos back to Mexico" for example. At first it was a big bum with all of our president campaign and hype. But now, or at least I feel like it has only decreased to "Lets deport all the illegal immigrants."
And is a great deal because of the Hispanic community in general, we are normally conservative and christian, the degenerates are normally the ones born in America.

It could be the same for the gays if they weren't such a stupid, easy to manipulate demographic.

Sorry mate, but I don't get your religous ramblings. I'm a facist and what I care about is what would be best for the state and the nations future.

I'm literally saying that homosexual culture shouldn't be propagated you fucking inbred. Btw all my posts are saged because this thread and yourself can go off and get fucked

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/mV2Qg

They cant raise children, they should not get married.

Get out of here with your satanic faggotry.

>cant
Sky can't be green. But you say it is
K
Isaiah 40:17 also you have no morals. Also pink swastika and haavara

byhisspirit.info/shekinah-hoax/
gaychristian101.com/Complementarity.html
Ribbit. Also. Three hisses for serpent seed!

I'm not dissing Christianity, but Christianity is the cause of homosexual hatred in the west and many other places, this is pretty obvious. Gay sex was a crime in your country until recently because of religion.

No, you're just an authoritarian fascist. Let people do whatever they want to.

Wrong. Studies say otherwise.

Faggots are nature's way of culling the population.
Marriage is unecessary, so is adoption.

From years 33-300 it was accepted in Christianity. But in those times, we sold our shoes to live in caves. Now noballed pence fem cucks shit the pants on internet

Stop smoking ice you degenerate junkie

>you're an authoritarian fascist
Not an argument. Fuck off.

>Isaiah 40:17 also you have no morals
>You ahve no morals
I get my idea of right and wrong from the book of law that the politicians in my country have made. You get yours from the book of god that apostles in Antioch have made. We are not so different.

>Also pink swastika and haavara
What's that supposed to mean?

Who is this?

Ok hitler. Ok duterte. Got any rebuttals you fat fuck? You dropped your skullcap. Go write another TV show about smack and then smack talk and chirp some more. Fucking lying degenerate

>Wrong. Studies say otherwise.
Studies back his claim. Children raised in households without both a father and a mother are more likely to develop mental flaws and have trouble maturing into adults.

I'm not going to bother responding to this. Improve the board. What do you mean what do I mean. It was two sentences of two words' each. Google them. And then you try and write off entire Bible because you are of Cain and of the Synagogue of Satan and your father is the serpent. You're damn right u aint my equal

Ive seen many contrary to that. Pull some liar sciences out of our ass. Men love to squawk. You can't raise kids. Your last name can't. Eve couldn't. Your mother couldn't. Who touched you user

Marriage is a definition forged from religious principles. Therefore it's definition cannot be changed to please the state. Making it law gay people have the right to be married is against religious freedom.

They can have civil unions and still have the same marriage rights, but don't pretend to be a Christian when you don't follow the Christian faith to the fullest extent.

Read my posts you fucking retard. Right wingers have no place with Christian messages. Take Scofield shithead translation and go

No you didn't. You started it with an implied position that mostly Sup Forums agrees with.

No it doesnt this place cant say it endorses equal marriage and posts tooty fruity mike

>Read my posts you fucking retard
It's painful to do. The grammar is worse than what a 16 year old coon from Detroit could manage, and the sentences you make are often incomplete or nonsensial.

Substance>style also I wasn't even God damn speaking to you. Abandoning Titanic here

I was going to say the same thing.
Thanks for beating me to it.

Yup. Shlomo blows Herschel

I didn't understand your post, please explain so don't miss characterize your post.