RISK Finale

Approaching the end stages, but slots still open to join! Texas is biggest AFK slot.

Continue assaulting Michigan, push into New York if possible

Continue into Michigan.

im pushing into iowa and then into minnesota

continue being isolationist

Op u didn't attack the white part and Missouri?

gotta love my low rolls all the time

Not rolling yet. Kek and 500, you done in Indiana?

once i get into iowa yeah

into Iowa

Attack Pepestan since he's afk, also i want the white part and Missouri from last thread

negotiate with kek so you have an open spot into iowa, I'm gonna need indiana

Keep filling Iowa
also OP can I use a nuke I got in the last thread?

I attacked Missouri for you, but Everglades counterattacked and pushed you back. I focused on Missouri as the priority for you as there is an enemy player there. You can check the previous map and compare to see that there has been territorial changes.

TAKE BACK HOLY MOTHER ARKANSAS

kek can I take your lands in Indiana? I need em :(((

Let's split Wisconsin.

if you go to missouri, I'll go to Nebraska
after next map update yes

informal alliance?

looks like im gonna be forced into southern but thats mostly fine provided that we can attack the dakotas

OP No I didn't attack dacia we have nap. I was confused on the location of Missouri and Arkansas. I meant Arkansas to be filed, not Missouri :(
Finish Arkansas, spill to Louisiana.

scratch that, ill move more into missouri after iowa

Most people didn't want nukes in so we aren't using them, sorry.

attack silver in such a way that I have a path to Kansas/Oklahoma.
not trying to be rude here, just want their land

Do you see what's going on this map? You can fight the good fight against the biggest power on the map.

nah they're my ally

I have Indiana and Iowa to chew through first. Have a NAP with Rustbelt also

Can I take over Texas?

Sure thing, I'm not putting too much attention into this at the moment, just checking in every little while to resist Maine

got it.

if you do, just attack nebraska and leave missouri to us

Texas is afk

Someone took over texas

I though that wasn't allowed

Do you want an alliance and to split Wisconsin with me?

Okay did I have any allies?

as far as i know i have no idea

I'm afraid I will have to decline, I promised Rustbelt not to attack them.

I think Pepestan but he left

Yellow, I think, who got taken over mostly by the Dacian Empire

Sure

YEAR 30

Btw guys, do you want me to take longer but produce updates with less/no mistakes, or go quickly but risk mistakes? As it is now I'm rushing to get the updates out. Let me know if I missed anyone out btw.

How do you expect to resist the Dacian Empire's expansion into your territories?

rolling to take the rest of iowa
kek you have free reign in indiana but not illinois yet

You didn't attack Pepestan

Be as accurate as reasonably possible.

Btw sorry, I missed Dacian's previous rolls, added in and fixed.

take over Indiana. my friends have finished their migration

Yeah sorry man, I added your rolls in, roll again this turn.

Take back kansas clay and defend

spills into mississippi

anyone want to ally

Remember when you expanded into everyones? I didn't attack anyone but afk players

Invade Maine for the 3rd time

longer with no mistakes plz

all into Iowa, kill pink first then blue

Continue assaulting Maine in Michigan. Proceed into New York if a miracle occurs.

RETAKE ARKANSAS!
IT'LL MAKE US OR BREAK US!!!!!

Rolling and again continue taking Pepestan on top of what i got last time

Finish Filling Arkansas, spills to Mississippi

shite my b lad

Press on in Michigan

OP, make note that it takes 70 rolls to get from Alaska to Maine. It's a lot bigger than a river.

Well they haven't so far and had plenty of opportunities.
Keep filing up Iowa.

I've been saving for a few turns

it's cool
HALP PLS

leave me Iowa and attack Dacian empire plz

???

Stop being retarded please. All game long you've been surviving on scraps of OP fucking up.

fuck op if its not too late send those spills to my ally

I don't care. I'm just having fun.

He has been holding off for like 2 or 3 turns though. I was miffed about him not attacking you.

we should ally, you, me, ebin and kek against dacians

Sorry. I wasn't able to do much because my internet was horrible so the most I could do was a roll

He hasn't been "saving up." You can't "save up" rolls. He didn't say anything about rolling to attack me.

heres the deal: its me rust, everglades against maine, but idc if I ally with anyone else

Will you stop your advance into the Midwest if I leave you Iowa?

That isn't "the deal." Everybody else's biggest fight is with the Dacians, but you're such a a small and irrelevant player you don't see it that way.

I haven't attacked anyone

after Iowa, I plan to wrap up Indiana then into Missouri

He haven't attacked anyone

Thanks bro. Take back your bit of Kansas for the bonus, and then we TAKE BACK HOLY ARKANSAS

Jesus Maine you're getting really salty about this

you're like the guy who walks into a pleasant room and starts shitting on EVERY FUCKING THING ANYSONE SAYS because it's not in your favor. literally go choke on a golf ball

Except for me, green, yellow, red, and... wait, where did Cyan go? Oh yeah you killed them.

You've just been talking so much shit about me that you've happened to rally a few peabrains against me to do your heavy lifting as you conquer them from the west.

It's 4:00 in the morning so I'm going to sleep, through i wanna play so rolling now to move west,every turn just move west for me with this roll, it was a really good game guys

You sent me this just in time, his name was already struck off. Ignore that.

YEAR 31

Since Alaska had been waiting so many turns, I gave him a small beachhead, just to keep things fair for Maine.

we hate you not because you're stronger, but because you're an annoying pimple that wont go away

Alright I will leave Iowa to you if we sign an NAP.

Retake Maine, push into Alaska

>i keep saying we for some reason

take Indiana, spill state south of iowa

thanks OP

Defend bonuses then spill fill mississippi further spills into ark

move towards nebraska

Thanks bro, literally saved my skin. attack into Mississippi and Tennesee to break their bonuses, and I'll try and retake arkansas

First, push through Oklahoma, and Louisiana. Fill all Arkansas, and take some land in Mississippi.
Your spills help me against Texas bro.

>since Alaska went AFK (even tho Maine didn't attack him while he was AFK) I gave him an advantage

sounds good
keep taking Iowa, move counter-clockwise

Maine we're just trying to have fun and you're being an asshole and ruining it. Can you maybe just realize this is not the most competitive game in the world?
Finish take over the rest of Maine

Roll and move west infinitely I'm leaving, don't stop me from spreading this roll and move west infinitely

I'm ever grateful to Texas. RETAKE ARKANSAS

Why are you having a meltdown? I'm pointing out the people he attacked. If you lie, you invite correction.

Your spills bro help me against texas, please attack Kansas

I got u senpai
Nice name bro
You are?

If he was AFK I would agree with you and not give him anything. But I was watching him and he has been rolling.
Example:

There are a bunch of others in the older thread too.

I wasn't afk, I was saving dumbass. I rolled and everything. He just gave you an advantage and you're complaining.

Retreat from Iowa expand to Montana.