Which cabinet members do you think legitimately had no knowledge of the Russian plan to put Trump in the white house?

Which cabinet members do you think legitimately had no knowledge of the Russian plan to put Trump in the white house?

in b4 Trump

It's beautiful. I don't have that one. Thanks user.

>had no knowledge of the Russian plan to put Trump in the white house?

Can you provide a link with real evidence of this plan?

Or do you just get told something 5 times and start believing it without questioning any of the details? Like a child.

0/10 zero evidence

Shills don't want evidence, or they would have seen it in the hundreds of links provided on Sup Forums.

You posted within seconds of one another after this thread sat here for half an hour. Nice try, comrades.

Kys

I like how this master plan all revolved around Podesta writing emails about how stupid their voter base is like an idiot

>Can you provide a link with real evidence of this plan?
>implying the nation's intelligence "community" would expose their sources to justify their conclusions to a bunch of neckbeard neets.

Hi cia

No sweetie we have all the intelligence we need to impeach him and Pence now. Your little stunt was fun while it lasted but he's going to jail for a long time.

>SORT YOURSELF OOT.

Based Marine Le Pen getting rid of some Atifa scum. Or should I say Marine Le Pepe. Nice!

is Uranium One a cabinet member?

>b-b-but these agencies have no reason to lie!
Btw, the FBI just cleared them, so you don't even have that bullshit on your side.
Face it, you never had anything to begin with.

>the Russian plan to put Trump in the white house?

But I thought US elections couldn't be manipulated??

That's what Obama said right???

Yeah it's not like they did this before with a country in the Middle East

Nobody said the vote was tampered by Russians, just the election.

You mean by fake new the Russians put on Twitter.

That reminds me of the time Sup Forums made Apple stock drop by the rumor of Steve jobs dying. Really makes me think

The only report published said the evidence is "well this follows typical Russia behavior"

I know your trolling but in case your nor watch John Macafee comment on it. He rips the narrative apart.

>Spewing the meme that 17 intelligence agencies said Russia hacked the DNC.

Now I know for a fact you didn't read the report because the you'd know that's now what it said.

Why is Sup Forums completely horrendous in quality since some time ago?

*then, *not

Phonefag here

Stormfags.

you fuckin idiot

you took the bait and now it's a thread

Truer words have never been spoken.

trump began to run for president

Neither of these make the threads that lower Sup Forums's quality. Like this one.

I think it was when the Brazilians showed up. Giving them internet was a mistake.

In Brazil we are so used to corrupt people we can see them very clearly. Your joke of a country is completely blind.

Know when a child begins to scream and squirl at the sight of a vaccine that is about to heal them? That's the dynamics between you and Trump.

You white people have your priviledged head so far up your pink ass you can't even perceive good intentions/bad intentions.

Looking back on my post, saying your country is a joke is completely untrue. "Tragic example" would fit the bill much better.

>When you're not paid enough to write more than tasteless flag jokes