Bulgarian RWDS

Right wing death squads are real now

msn.com/en-us/news/world/armed-vigilantes-hunt-migrants-on-the-edge-of-europe/ar-AAo5S9n?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Other urls found in this thread:

bnoshipka.org/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Woah! If you ignore the will of the people you rule over, they'll eventually take right into their own hands?
It's almost like human nature is predicable!

There you go! ITS TIME!!!!!

category 5: Kektrina

Niiiice.

Some shit tier MSpaint, someone with Photoshop can probs mgobs do a better job but whatever.

Problem is employment and gdp per capita. In poor countries, men with nothing to lose enforce it.

Its your time to shine

bigger photo

Shit they are actually non-directly open to recruiting. It's few hours of travel from here, I think I'm gonna contact them. My body is ready.

take back Constantinople

I wonder how bad language barrier would be for foreigners.

Their website is in pretty decent English. I think with some Russian basics we could be alright.

At last, this could be one the happiest days of my life.

SHADILAY

Where does one sign up?

Check their website, there is contact
>bnoshipka.org/en/

Are you seriously thinking about joining them?

Yeah, why the hell not, like I have something better to do with my life. This way I can at least help a bit, and since the spring is upon us, they will need as many people as they can. By air it's like hour and half for roughly sixty dollars from here. I will definitely at least make a visit, I've sent them email.

I'm thinking about joining as well. Well maybe we will meet in Bulgaria.
The main setback for me is that I have no military experience and almost no survival skills.

Why are you lads going to Bulgaria? Get involved in nationalist movements in your own countries

>He wasn't here for the emergence of based Dinko

We had loads of threads last year for this mad lad

I'm sceptical of how effective and consistent they are with their patrols. If you are going to visit plan your routes along tourist sights so you dont get completely disappointed if it turns out they roll out those patrols just for the cameras.

>The main setback for me is that I have no military experience and almost no survival skills.
You can learn lot of basic shit on the internet. The rest is doable on the run, I don't those guys will actually need survival, just some basic soldiering like small squad movement and shit.

>Well maybe we will meet in Bulgaria.
That would be grand, Polanbro. I just hope that media didn't overblown it out of proportions and those guys are really at it.

>Get involved in nationalist movements in your own countries
Already am. I'm thinking connecting those two you know.

Yeah, I agree. That is why I'm doing research first. At worst I can visit your country for sightseeing.

Would have been really nice if they werent some Putin shills

I'm already involved but there is not much that can be done at the moment in my country. We don't have immigrants and we have recently purged antifa from my city.

10, 000x this

Alright. If you want to form connections good on you. These Bulgarians seem like cucks though "Not nationalist i'm a patriot" which means he loves the state but not his nation ie his people

Godspeed anons

It depends of what Bulgarian nationalists are.

Bulgaria has a significant Turkish minority and they consider Macedonians as a close or identical ethos, thus a branch of strictly Bulgarian nationalism would play against the interests of the Bulgarian majority

Every nationalism has its own flavor and not every nation just want to "fight the brits" and "gib back northern ireland"

Tfw America has a few but we're riding our bikes and secretly going to a shooting range and teaching each other about gorilla warfare