The most dangerous weapon in the world, hiding in plain sight

==MAKE AS MUCH ORGONITE AS POSSIBLE RIGHT NOW!!!!!==
This is not a drill.
>cell phone towers are weaponized death rays ready to nuke the planet or act collectively as a super powerful HAARP-like machine.
>Orgonite converts harmful rays into healthful ones, and can be "gifted" near cellphone towers to negate the effects. The larger ones make chemtrails harmlessly dissipate.
**btw Wilhelm Reich is a notable person related to this topic.**

youtube.com/watch?v=FE247x75ixw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nwxKB9IY3Js
youtube.com/watch?v=Tfz_CDw3xrI
youtube.com/watch?v=pllRW9wETzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing good ever comes from a fear mindset. If the elite kill me I'll refuse to move on and torture them for the rest of their lives.

>inb4 there is no spirit

Newfags need to go back.

>Super powerful HAARP-like machine
A big expensive ionospheric marco-polo device?
>Harmful rays into healthful
Tell us all about these health rays user!
Also,
>RF
>Harmful
Maybe if you're standing in front of a microwave dish.

>The most dangerous weapon in the world, hiding in plain sight.

Go fuck yourself with your quack scam bullshit

I am also looking for the orgonites, has anyone seen them?

>Orgonite

>this gay shit
go to glp or something

>I am also looking for the orgonites, has anyone seen them?

-the following transmission is rated level 3 NTK only

can I brandack some orgonite from the reptile ophilium on brandish II?

-end transmission

Checked, thanks for your insight oh mighty Kek

Greetings I am Archer, emissary of the Orgonites

>this came out almost 20 years ago

i remember my parents took me to see it in the movie theatre

>tfw this was my favorite movie of all time as a kid.

I still like Britney Spears specifically for this reason.

Topbantz

*aligns chakras behind you*

IRL wtf is organite and why is OP suck a retard?

Now every time I see a cell phone tower I start looking for ways to pull it down.
Just Cause 3 changed me.

OP is a retard because he didn't pay attention in chemistry class.
Organite appears to be a resin pyramid filled with ball bearings, machining scraps, rocks, and quartz.

Hey OP
E=HV

Soo.. it's dumb?

It looks nice, but it doesn't actually do anything.

Made some a few years ago because it was cheap and easy, just need some resin and metal shavings. Shit really seems to have an impact on chemtrails, I've watched plenty drift over areas where I've buried them and disperse as though they hit a wall. No idea why it works, but it seems to.

Also, 3 of the 4 times I buried them a black helicopter appeared shortly after and circled the area for a few minutes before flying off. Put a big shit-eating grin on my face each time.

Thats just scrap rocks and crystals sealed in a resin case. Rockhounds make them to sell their scrap to wing nuts .

>tfw I remember reading this pasta two years ago

>orgonite
I am 12 and what is this?

That thing does look kinda groovy.

>pasta
I just typed that out.

As someone who works on these this is bullshit.
Might be different in murica and europw but here they do fuck all

Wot

Physics isn't different in any country. The only way to get harmed from RF is through a RF burn or getting electrocuted by touching a live radiator or a coax cable. OP is either a scammer or a retard.

I mean that was my actual experience with the shit. Bought some cheap non-transparent resin, got some metal shavings from some auto shops and threw some together. Have a little piece of it right next to me.

>A big expensive ionospheric marco-polo device?

no it costs nothing to build these, but the practice is just simple sex magic,

but yeah orgonite definitely helped get Trump elected

you shall all be liquefied by the cell towers when the time comes. For now frolic and play.

>Go fuck yourself with your quack scam bullshit

Wilhelm Reich was kicked out of Freud's circle and died in jail because of his book about UFOs

I'm talking about HAARP, not OP's crystal magic bullshit.

I assume it is your mother ones a male device connects to it, there is a high proablity that it shits out something like you, not only once but multiple times.

take this shit to /x/

>but it doesn't actually do anything.

it's kind of like why does NASA pay attention to astrology when they plan their missions

because when you're already spending billions you might as well because it doesn't cost anything and seems to work

>Might be different in murica and europw but here they do fuck all

you guys have more native witchcraft, water makes them more powerful put them in a river or in water, also make sure they're not upside down, they make crops grow faster

same tech just a lot longer range

So it's a neat looking trinket that your superstitions say somehow makes health rays out of cell towers and destroys "chemtrails."

hey it's politically incorrect because Israel uses this technology

sort of, there is a science as to why it does what it does but yes you could achieve the same effect with pretty much anything, most of the early research was done with empty pipes,

I like the field research a lot more, what happened when you contain certain materials inside a field and stuff like that, more fun

Here's this:
youtube.com/watch?v=nwxKB9IY3Js
But user is right, this is really more /x/ territory.

>Same tech
That's like saying a lawnmower engine is the same tech as a GE90 because both burn petroleum products as fuel.

kill me now

>There is a science
Surely you can provide an example of this "science."

Bet if you threw it at earth from the moon it would be more powerful than a million nuclear explosions

Holy shit I'm crying lmfao

kek just provided one for me, I'm not an expert, I just like some of Reich's work

but the fact remains his books and research were confiscated and burned and he died in jail, a decade later Israel is hiring his students to change their weather,

weather changing technology is interesting stuff and Reich is an early researcher on the subject

lots of interest in this by German scientists, right up their alley apparently

youtube.com/watch?v=Tfz_CDw3xrI

but yeah most of what you can find is total new age hogwash

do your own experiment, make 2 faraday cages and grow a plant in each, one has a magic rock and the other doesn't, the one with the magic rock grows faster every time, Einstein hated this shit, drove him nuts so he wouldn't touch it.

Do they grow faster due to less radiation?

orgon cloud busters ring a bell?

no idea but interesting to note that Reich thanks the US Air Force for leaving contrails over an area where he is experimenting stating that the jet trails assist him in detecting the use of extraterrestrial energy weapons

first mention of "chemtrails" in the contemporary use of the term

he says the trails are useful for detecting the weapons of aliens

fun shit

yeah he went around during the dust bowl collecting money for helping people make rain

it worked so good Israel paid his students

too funny

So you admit you have no concrete reason why your random metal and rock pyramid works?

Also chemtrails lmao.

Do you think cloud seeding is the same thing as "chemtrails"?

>So you admit you have no concrete reason why your random metal and rock pyramid works?

someone told me it was sex magic, some of these new agey weirdos talking shit about organic crystalline structures,

I'm guessing you could get the same effect with any material, but don't care enough to test, I have real work to do.

>Do you think cloud seeding is the same thing as "chemtrails"?

no idea, Reich stating that jet trails can be used to detect the weapons of ayy lmao is funny though

1 post by this ID

Isn't this a stephen king novel?

youtube.com/watch?v=pllRW9wETzw

> Orgone you say?
> Wikipedia
> Wilhelm (((Reich)))
> Communist
> Degenerate

10/10

he was hated by communists embedded in the FDA, they were pissed about his book that was critical of communism

I laughed too much LOL

So what you are telling me is that I should drink orgonite shakes and perhaps make some sort of orgonitical lotion to rub onto my skin to protect me from the cell tower death rays?

Thanks man, America is always such a pal.

There was a movement, a silent movement to bury these everywhere mindlessly and as commonly as possible to negate the constant bombardment of all the different kinds of crap, I can't even list them there's so many now.

But they wouldn't plan out anything, nor mark the burial sites, just put them everywhere facing up.

I unironically want to buy an Orgone pyramid, where is a good place to get one?

green pill me on orgonite

fuck off hippies

stop smoking weed and looking at gay crystals

whats this

So, have you heard about these little pyramid things people are making out of metal shavings to dissipate Chem trails?

Jamie, pull that shit up.

what else would it be? why just poison the population? it makes more sense that a second dust bowl is happening and that they are doing their best to avoid mass starvation

I'm implying that chemtrails is a retarded conspiracy believed in by people who didn't pay attention in high school chemistry, much like the hurr durr radio waves are harmful and cause cancer crowd.

Pull that shit up with joe rogan picture
New meme

Did he do anything wrong? Why would we suffer Xenos scum to live on our planet?

>So what you are telling me is that I should drink orgonite shakes and perhaps make some sort of orgonitical lotion to rub onto my skin to protect me from the cell tower death rays?

no, we're saying that if you do that while jerking off inside a faraday cage you will see blue light emanate from your penis when you ejaculate

no shit it works fucking cool shit

>I'm implying that chemtrails is a retarded conspiracy believed in by people who didn't pay attention in high school chemistry,

and thats how the UN wants to keep it now get back to work goy

Primitive communism was good in native american days. But once you see communism for what it is it ia a tool to scam people. The jews influence communism so the rich and poor and inbetween cough up all their money to the "revelution" and are united by everyone being poor and classes while the jews running the show convincing the goys that its the good way to live

I do notice everday i see alot of chemtrails in the sky it either rains or snows the next day. Thats my experience in new england

Here's a riddle:

What common products are produced by the combustion of a hydrocarbon such as Jet-A or 100LL?

That's because it's always raining or snowing here, and since there's a shitton of airports and population centers in a relatively small area.

Dont worry. Their is definetly nothing bad going into the air.

First user apart from myself seen mentioning GLP on Sup Forums

I got half of the GLP community to turn on Trinity about 6 years ago, got him to refund my money after buying a membership too

so are these legit.. i get bombarded by chemtrails upon chemtrails day after day, for the past 5 years it's intensified.

Dumping it out of airplanes would be a monumentally ineffective way to dissipate a chemical, especially if you were trying to target any specific area.

You'd be better off pumping the gaseous chemical into the sewer systems of population centers and letting it seep out of the places it meets the air like manholes and gutters.

You might want to sit down.

The chemicals in contrails are in you RIGHT NOW, and they're called Carbon dioxide and hydrohydroxic acid.

>off by one
>leaf

shill

Refer to the riddle in Hint: It's in the name.

Underrated

>the most dangerous weapon in the world hiding in plain sight

Yeah, weaponized autism. Its been here for years.

KEK

I'm reevaluating all my past villains now

I always knew that this board has some special potential. Give me some music and i find the spot to move this earth.

>mfw this seems to be the most heavily shilled thread ive ever seen

orgonite is real faggots, enjoy your deathrays

Same, I want one to put next to my little glass frog. They look pretty aesthetic