Sup /x/, can anyone teach me how to summon a succubus?

sup /x/, can anyone teach me how to summon a succubus?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/txPges58Ol4
youtu.be/x6SpXNDSkSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is Sup Forums. We talk about niggers here.

Are you willing to accept Hitler into your heart?

With lots of cash, it will draw every succubus in radius,

specify gender of the succubus you want to conjure

i let dogs fuck my girlfriend

Real talk: Why would you want this? Don't they steal your life force or soul through sex?

We only talk about how much we like black cock and have fantasies of raising half black children with our wife if we had one.

bump for silly, but just in case

Yeah it's called a wet dream faggot. You don't fap for ages and a girl visits you in your dream instead. The candles and incense are optional.

No difference from your average countryman then

SHHH

how long has /x/ been trying to do magic?

how shitty do they feel that we have mastered it?

Like a real woman?

Also checked and kekked

Futanari with large seminal production.

You watched Mister Metokurs new /x/files didn't you?

That's probably where the idea for the demon came from

How do they steal if the sex is consensual?

Maybe most people on /x/ actually have summoned succubi and demons, but they died or no one actually believed them.

Niggers, demons. Both are bad when not kept on a leash.

You're obviously not on /x/. But there is a spell for this. Find any woman and say this spell...
"Hi there, I'm looking to raise a family and I am rich."
The woman should transform into a succubus and all your terrors will begin,

Dad knows the real deal.

Because they tempt you into sex and obviously don't tell you that your soul is food for them and you will wander the afterlife aimlessly for all eternity as a result. I guess if you know that going in then it's your choice.

give me undeniable truth of them existing

>play world of warcraft
>create a warlock

there ya go

Watch alex jone's infiltration into Bohemian grove. Not bullshitting you. But be warned, it wasn't as sexy as it sounds.

Aciel would kill me if I posted a picture of him here.

For what purpose do you require a semen demon?

Step #1: Clearly mark the floor with a white chord (or white chalk) and make a protective circle or pentagram. It is important that nothing disrupts the protective circle. Even a bit of dirt across the white line could ruin the spell.
Step #2: Take 3 black candles (or 5) and place them equal distances apart inside the circle.
Step #3: Outside the circle, make 3 or 5 (same number as the candles) protective talismans or sigils around you.
Step #4: If possible, create an outer circle made from crushed protective herbs mixed together.
Step #5: Calm yourself and relax. Centre yourself.
Step #6: Now, visualize the circle around you, protecting you and separating you from the rest of your house.
Step #7: Once you have done that, and the candles are lit, lay in the pentagram position (arms straight out, legs apart) and summon the succubus (or incubus).
Step #8: Feel her come into the circle and feel her power.
Step #9: Feel her coalesce into a physical, or semi physical form and now you’ll be able to interact with her.

Has anyone ever noticed that "succubus" is a Latin 2nd declension MASCULINE noun? We're the Romans throwing a low key (male) into their language?

I like your taste as well as your doubloons.

youtu.be/txPges58Ol4

youtu.be/x6SpXNDSkSo

Listen to these with headphones. That's all you have to do. These work 100% if you use them repeatedly. Meditate.

>you will wander the afterlife aimlessly for all eternity as a result
That doesn't sound bad t.b.h

SOUNDS LIKE MY EX-WIFE

>succubus
That's an english word. The latin term is succuba.

>You will never have your soul sucked out of your penis by a succubus's tight pussy
>You will never spent eternity in her womb

>tfw you summon a Mancubus instead

Neat. Then why do we pluralize it like a masculine second declension? "Succubi" instead of just going full Anglo and saying succubuses.

I think succubae is correct, but it has been a while since I last studied latin.

MY EX-WIFE, I CAUGHT HER SCHTUPPING A CHINESE GOLF PRO

SHE LOOKS ME STRAIGHT IN THE EYE AND TELLS ME SHE'S WORKING ON HER SHORT GAME

THE EXCUSES, I TELL YOU

>Mancubus
Excuse me, but they are called an Incubus.
pic related

That would be correct for a 1st declension(probably feminine unless its a "profession") word, yeah.(a, ae, ae, am a;; ae, arum, is, as, is) But in english we say it like a masculine.

Succubi are pig disgusting. It's like marrying a tranny gold digger. You may fuck, but takes much in exchange and isn't even a woman.
T. Studied them

Then why isn't Ger-user making it happen?

He asked for a reason, right?

It's not theft, it's a voluntary exchange between two consenting parties

Shoulda read the contract.

No, this is a mancubus, and he is 100x sexier than that thing

I know. Well, according to wikipedia, it comes from "succub(āre) "to lie beneath", so there is that.

>not posting the sexy original

>succubus
>specify the gender

uwot?

Wouldn't that be called an incubus if it was male?

Or is it like a succubus (male) that is just a futa demon?

so are they real?

Incubus and succubus, you fucking retard.

you never studied latim, neither read the fucking Maleus Maleficarum.

HEY-O!

no.
A succubus is a demon that feasts on male lust and fuck them until they literally die
An Incubus sleeps with a women without her noticing it, he's basically a bull you can't prep.

l2mythology

Buy a diamond ring. Speak the incantation "I do." Boom. Soul sucking demon bitch summoned.

wut? i'm just saying how its written, mokrauthammed.

If digits Kek will visit OP in his slimy female form and swallow him whole in a slow and sensual manner