Daily remind that the CIA is invading Sup Forums and trying to win the meme war

Daily remind that the CIA is invading Sup Forums and trying to win the meme war.

is this real?

ITs from a CTR manual on how to post on Sup Forums and collect thier nickel per post.

It's on the internet, so it's %100 real.

>genuenly believes the CIS is after neet frogs with a net worth of $20
>The CIS wouldn't possibly be spying on everyone to catch multi billion dollar child trafficking rings and other drug lords. nahhhh.

What are the chances some of them became one of us?

>its 2017 and he still thinks the government is catching pedophiles on the internet
have you not been paying attention user?

t. cia

Not pedophiles, they're looking for big fish.
You and I and everyone on this site are not important to them.

Pissing in a sea of piss.

Because they are the child traffickers

>CIA is spending government money fishing instead of catching pedos
GET OUT CIA

U asked if its real you fucking nigger

Very high. It happens to FBI, German police, NASA, everyone. We a tar baby.

So unimportant that one of our favorite memes was labled a hate symbol and mentioned by a presidential candidate.

Ivy League education and 100k+ govt job to post on Sup Forums - tax dollars at work

Fuck off CIAfag

WTf I feel bad for CIA now. They are probably pretty cool guys.

It's funny how shit CTR are after all. They're just not willing to do what it takes to get the job done. If they did, they would have blasted this board with accusations that Trump is a zionist, yet only a few such threads showed up (implying it wasn't them) and hundreds of sliding threads etc (definitely them). It's not like it's difficult to manipulate Sup Forums into doing or believing things, but CTR instead wasted all the money on weak memes.

>they are neither

The ego on these cunts haha

cia pedophiles with the weak bantz

Memes need to be funny. People at CRT are not people who would normally come here. Even if a couple of them learned to become like us.... how effective can a few of them be compared to the 100 thousand autists that live here?

No. You can tell by the voice and word usage this was written by a reddit-level acolyte of our own who uses this vehicle to depict antisemitism as an astroturf operation. This is a poor attempt at using an authoritative context to paint anti-Jewish sentiment as a negative and not endogenous to our cultural gestalt. Low-level memery.

Social marketeting, public relations, perception and image management are exploding markets for consultants right now. CTR was an operation funded by tens of millions of dollars, mostly for the purpose of creating an illusory base for progressives on the cultural hotspots of the internet. This is one of them. As you are probably aware, Brock & Co have dumped another THREE HUNDRED MILLION dollars into perception management and HUMINT.

Yeah, you'd think they would be out there catching multibillion dollar child trafficking rings and drug lords, until you realize they ARE the multibillion dollar child trafficking rings and drug lords.

It's a strange world these days. They don't want your $20, they want you to stop causing friction in the mechanisms which shape and observe shifts in public opinion. They've invested a lot of money in it and all the stupid frog memes and autistic homebodies who represent the top 15% of influence-capital in the market keep fucking it up.

Tax dollareedoo's at work lol

Dude, Russians too. Like actually. That UK embassy gets it

>Ant Trump Memes
>Ant
>Can't even spell "anti" correctly
>I'm supposed to think this is real
kys my dude

THEY ARE NOT OUR FRIENDS

Obviously they'd come here to learn about weaponized memetics.

If this is legit then they have literally no chance.

Kike methodology/10

have you never had a job? the average ape can't type up a 'please wash your dishes' notice without fucking up a word
I have never seen a single presentation anywhere for anything without typos

Pretty sure this is apparent. Look at any other board and compare it to here. It's all shilling and bullshit threads.

Technique
reeeeeee

Valence
reeeeeeee

There are some interesting spelling mistakes in vault7. Some indicative of predictive text, so these dudes were working from mobiles.

Mfw we recruit more trump fans in the deep state

That's a nice infographic. Did you make it all by yourself?

>He doesn't know any word before a dash is to be abbreviated into 3 letters when using standard report format.

Holy fuck, you should kill yourself my man. Do the gene pool a favour

>they still think memes can be controlled

Memes are the will of the universe

made me cringe. a lot

You got the full version?

fuck the cia we run this shit

>CIA tries to psyop Sup Forums
>Gets told to go back to plebbit