BOMBSHELL

cnn.com/2017/03/10/politics/ukraine-manafort-hacked-texts/index.html

Manafort is going to be the one who ends up making the whole thing fall apart.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Y60H5au3vo&t=129s
youtube.com/watch?v=6A_YBHnzG8o
cnn.com/2017/02/10/politics/russia-dossier-update/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-russia-dossier-us-news-media-corroborate-christopher-steele-allegations-cia-a7617856.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Ukraine hacked maniforts text even though we know the cia can hack and make it look like it came from elsewhere
Okay lad

>make it look like it came from elsewhere

Isn't it funny that Wikileaks would include an article like that, when Wikileaks has actively tried to divide the American government to distract from them working with the Russians?

All they have to do now is cry "But the CIA did it! Fake news!"

CNN is fake news though, they will say and do anything to make Trump look bad.

Of course they want to make Trump look bad, but don't you think that's possible to do by reporting real, verifiable news?

nah

Oh don't be silly, there's no way that everything they report is fake.

Every news agency puts a spin on things. Every news agency conveniently leaves a detail out once in a while. I've caught literally all of the MSM networks doing that. But that doesn't mean that you can't absorb facts from it and use multiple sources to make a determination.

A lack of facts isn't a lie, but a lack of finding facts is the same as lying to yourself.

nah CNN is fake news, end of story

Well you confirmed you're either a bad troll or just dumb. Neither is very admirable.

shill detected

youtube.com/watch?v=0Y60H5au3vo&t=129s

youtube.com/watch?v=6A_YBHnzG8o

save me the trouble of dumping CNN fake news stories for an hour and watch those 2 videos, then come back and tell me CNN isn't fake news protecting their personal interests and agenda

fpbp

>get called a shill repeatedly in literally every thread
>they actually think it has an effect or will make me stop posting

Save me the trouble of finding the Fox News instances of doing the same thing, or conveniently swapping Rs and Ds when a Republican is guilty of a crime (which they've done no less than a dozen times).

You act like I care that CNN does bullshit. It doesn't change what they report.

So what do the texts say?

you posted a CNN article, CNN is fake news, FOX has nothing to do with this. stop deflecting. once again, CNN is fake fucking news.

t. katsap

CNN is just as real as Fox News, which is just as real as MSNBC. All of which provide their own angles and spins.

Grow the fuck up and stop spewing memes like a rabid autist.

>he thinks anything but ratings has the power to end a story

If it was possible, they would have something tangible by now. They are just flinging shit around and desperately hoping something will stick. There is a reason the headline of every anti-Trump article contains one of these words: "if" "could" "may" "might" "would". It's because they don't have anything solid.

nah CNN is fake news, stay salty

ffs kys shill heres a (you) faggot

>CNN doesn't exaggerate the significance of anything

CNN IS FAKE AS FUCK AND THIS HAS BEEN PROVEN MULTIPLE TIMES OVER MULTIPLE YEARS.

Shills ITT

I know you won't do it, but watch Rachel Maddow's segments about Trump.

I'm 100% dead serious. If you're not a dumb shill and want to really know information that you'll never learn on Sup Forums, Fox, or Breitbart, watch her reporting. She summarizes and links together the articles from all the mainstream newspapers combined with their own investigations.

Of course, if you just want to shout "fake news", then go ahead and I'll stop wasting my time on you.

Why are you putting words in my mouth?

Read EVERYTHING. Think with your OWN brain. Stop being retarded.

not when it's CNN

>last post says MSNBC has its own angles and spins
>this post tells me Rachel Maddow is a good source
Hmmmmmmmmm

>Save me the trouble of finding the Fox News instances of doing the same thing,
literally never happened, sorry m8... shame you are so eager to get blown the fuck out so embarrassingly though :-\

OP you wrote
>Manafort is going to be the one who ends up making the whole thing fall apart.

When I'm saying you're over exaggerating the significance of it because CNN always exaggerates everything related to Trump. I remember when people claimed impeachment was imminent because of the piss dossier.

>muh whataboutism

>Remember, it's illegal to look at this, but it's different for us, so all the infirmation you are going to be getting will be from us.

this is an r/thedonald thread, why is this on Sup Forums

Jesus Christ. Trump supporters a disgrace to the white race and the planet.

You're all subhuman low IQ intellectually deficient pea brians that deserve to be shot dead.

CNN is fake news. But Infowars.. Fox News.. Brietbart.. and whatever BS fake news site you get your shitty right wing retard news forum is real news right?

Morons.

Trump supporters don't deserve to live on the same planet and breath the same air as Hillary supporters.

>hey, i can't really refute those videos so i just going to keep shilling like a mental retarded
kill urself

Holy shit, Bob Dole is finished! How can he ever recover from associating with Manafort?

So you're not going to watch news that has any spin? Wow, you must be uneducated as fuck.

>lying this bad

The piss dossier is slowly being proven true, do you even realize that? Meetings and conversations have been confirmed between certain people at certain times in certain places. How could that dossier have that information if it was 100% fake?

Let me guess, you think some DNS requests being sent to Trump's mail server is some sort of smoking gun? You guys are basically the new birthers.

>cnn
Fake news and not an argument.

>the piss dossier is slowly being proven true

>The piss dossier is slowly being proven true
lmao

>Ukrainians committed a crime against manafort

This will surely get trump impeached because ....why?

Yeah, and other things have been proven 100% false. Essentially, in regards to Trump-Russia connections you suffer from confirmation bias not much different than how other Sup Forumsacks do with Pizzagate.

No, they're talking about real-life meetings. I wouldn't waste my time with email bullshit.

Maybe if you had half a brain you would look into that.

How much does CNN pay you? Clearly a lot if you're going to waste your time shilling for them on a Laotion sand drawing discussion forum.

There isn't a single thing from the dossier which has been proven false. Not one. You prove to me otherwise.

MSNBC pays me. And shareblue.

Fox is fake news. CNN is fake news. All MSM except for maybe PBS is fake news. Look for alternative news sites. Or better yet, actually educate yourself. Retarded kangaroo.

Trump started the birther movement.. so they're using the same fake news tactics against him

Trump is getting a taste of his own medicine and deserves it for being scum.

Whether the Russia story is real or not the media should continue to use it because it makes Trump and his right wing retard (RWR) supporters triggered and angry.

Hope that cheeto faced fuckhead gets impeached soon or assassinated.

You're a low IQ conspiratorial retard get out of your bubble and basement for a change and see reality you dumb fuck redneck right wing retard.

obama never proved he wasn't a russian agent hired to destroy race relations in america either

>Muh piss dossier
1. The day everyone puts that bullshit to bed and realizes it was all fanfiction completely made up by Sup Forums will be a good day indeed
2. Even if by some insane coincidence it really is all true, who gives a shit if he has a golden showers fetish? You have plenty of other reasons to try to defame him (which proves unsuccessful each time) and that it's that shit that does you in?

So... Lelbourne? Are you enjoying your female crossing guards? WITH DRESSES?

>hurrr fake news tard

Another right wing retard (RWR) having to resort to blaming Obama and Hillary when his RWR president is in control now.

Silly RWRs will never learn they are brainlets through and through.

not an argument

Go home Tapper, you're drunk

The RWR can only retort using memes.

Sad! Just like his soon-to-be-impeached cheeto dictator.

>Manafort was pro-Ukraine

ZOMG HE WORKED WITH ANTI SEPARATIST GROUPS!!!1

THIS IS SURELY THE END OF TRUMP!!!1111oneone

Fuck CNN

VERY

FAKE

NEWS

>MSNBC pays me
Oh, that's much better.

then prove obama wasn't a russian agent used to destroy the social fabric of america

pretty simple if he's innocent

It Alleges Michael Cohen was in Prague, yet he never went there. I find it funny how you believe it to be 100% true. This is the confirmation bias I'm talking about. You believe any Russia-Trump rumor as 100% fact, and when questioned you demand proof debunking the claim as a falsehood.

Hey look, I can play that game too.

Oh hai CIA

Oh look it's more nothing.

Trump is not going anywhere, you idiots. Read about the requirements for impeachment, it's simply not going to fucking happen. I bet you each $100 billion that Trump will be in office at least 4 years.

hey mook
you lost bigly
MAGA

It's not up to us to disprove your claims, dipshit. If you guys can't come up with a single demonstrable fact after like a year, what do we even have to disprove besides your shitty, ill informed opinions? Lrn 2 burden of proof

That shit will work somewhere else, but not here, cunt. Fuck off, shill.

wow it's fucking nothing

SHUT UP

NEXT WEEK WE'LL HAVE A NEW TARGET FOR WHO USED THE RUSSIANS TO HACK THE ELECTIONS

JUST WAIT AND YOU'LL SEE!

>cnn

not even opening that link

*yawn*

Manafort should sue the hell out of CNN. They showed screenshots of text messages, claimed they were about Manafort when they could have been about anyone. CNN are fucking lying kike rats.

Manafort is a slimy fuck who looks like a less deformed brian peppers

Cohen lied, why would you even take a kike at their word

>Wikileaks telling the truth

so suspicious, user

CNN IS FAKE AS FUCK

IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU ALSO THINK/KNOW OTHER MEDIAS ARE CORRUPT

YOUR LINK OF DISCUSSION IS FROM CNN

> sources say

booooring

How can it be fanfiction but have proven elements?

What you're saying simply doesn't add up.

When someone proves something true, it's up to you to disprove it. You don't seem to understand how real life works.

We don't prove that gravity doesn't exist, we prove that it exists, and anyone who argues against it is probably retarded.

Which proven elements?

Give us the quick rundown on the pissgate

IDK OP the link you gave me just shows him rekting faggot fake news.

cnn.com/2017/02/10/politics/russia-dossier-update/

>the intercepts do confirm that some of the conversations described in the dossier took place between the same individuals on the same days and from the same locations as detailed in the dossier, according to the officials.

in b4 muh fake news

Another piece:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-russia-dossier-us-news-media-corroborate-christopher-steele-allegations-cia-a7617856.html

>One of the allegations set out in the document claimed a senior Russian diplomat, Mikhail Kalugin, was withdrawn from Washington to avoid exposing his involvement in US presidential election operations.

He was in fact recalled.

There's so much "news" that newsmakers are now news curators.

To say an organization is fake news or produces fake news is to say that you believe they are suffering from a selection bias, and the mechanism by which they curate news, and the bias inherent in it, replicates itself in the minds of its consumers.

It's all religious arguments at the end of the day. There is no right path to consume, create or curate news. Certainly some things are more important than others, and humans have limited time in a day to read. So all real news will be fake news to somebody else.

The only thing you can do is guarantee freedom to organizations, such that they can curate content how they wish. It should even things out, and make the too easily convinced spread out among the spectrum of beliefs. Too much concentration of these individuals in one belief system can cause big problems.

>cnn.com/2017/02/10/politics/russia-dossier-update/
>None of the newly learned information relates to the salacious allegations in the dossier.

Jesus Christ.

They would have to find footage, or talk to the prostitutes, to prove that, I guess.

The piss story is irrelevant to the document itself, which has the overall point that Russia not only influenced our election, but that the Trump campaign was complicit in it.

Then why not just present something obvious and convincing?

How are we supposed to take any of this seriously when each new sentence, paragraph, person, statement, whatever else, contradicts the previous one? I stand my my pre-existing years-long conviction that our government is totally incompetent and has lost the trust of its people.

Did you not read my previous post where they have in fact verified aspects of the dossier?

This brings back the same old question: if Sup Forums claims the dossier was made up here on the board, then how does it have information that Sup Forums wouldn't have had access to? Or if it were 100% fake like Trump said, same question.

And the more important question: if parts of it are being proven, why is there rest of it dismissed as fake? How many parts have to be proven true before people take it seriously?

Even if it's all proven true, you know as well as I do that it still won't change peoples' minds.

>anonymous sources.
Yeah... No.

It's very obvious why Sup Forums thinks the way it does. We've been lied to since birth. We've been able to conclude it was fake news long before anybody announced it.

Many of us are old enough that we decided to go learn about things on our own because the fake news and the fake schools are a pile of crap. And then we've been talking to each other for years before this wall of shit came crashing in.

Don't you get it yet? The Internet outpaced the system years and years and years ago.

You're talking nonsense. Pure conspiracy-driven paranoia.

I can almost guarantee that I'm older than you by a number of years. I've learned what's BS and what's not, and I readily accept that CNN will shovel you their share of diversity and "muslims are good people I swear" garbage, but that's irrelevant. Opinions are separate from fact. I pay attention to almost all news sources short of total crackpots like Alex Jones. I collect facts from multiple sources and form my own opinions. And very rarely do they sync with Sup Forumss nutty InfoWars version of reality.

There's far too much convincing information about this dossier, as well as the myriad of connections and outright lies about associates between Trump's people and the Russians.

There's only so far that you can excuse the lying before you have to admit to yourself that something isn't right.

Cool story bro, but CNN is fake news.

CNN is not verifiable news. It's news that earned a name for itself a generation ago and now it's propaganda.

Where's the proof then? Where's the evidence? I still haven't seen any other that's speculation