Is aborting a disabled baby morally justified?

Is aborting a disabled baby morally justified?

Other urls found in this thread:

coventrytelegraph.net/news/inspirational-nusrit-shaheen-still-smiling-11179608
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only subhumans with inferior genes and lifestyles will have a retard baby. We need to abort the parents too.

Depends on whether you would desire a productive and eventually independent member of society.

Or someone to constantly worry and take care of until death.

Decisions decisions.

Depends. If it's something as simple as a lack of legs, probably not. If it's something that would legit ruin their entire life and make them basically a vegetable, I'd say it's merciful.

no.
it's murder while they're in the womb, and murder when they're out.

some scientific/medical breakthrough could always be around the corner to help them lead normal productive lives too.

Yes

Yes. More justified than letting it live.

Absolutely. Anyone who supports bringing a disabled human into the world is a retard.

Yes.

Same for black, brown, and yellow babies.

/Thread

But what if it doesn't? Do you want people to live miserable lives looking after literal drooling retards?

>Threading your own post.

How do you explain this?

>Do you want people to live miserable lives looking after literal drooling retards?
that's a better alternative to murder.
i know a family with a mongoloid kid, their lives aren't complete misery.
not everyone needs to be a rocket scientist or pro-athlete
society needs people to make sandwiches too

I need someone to talk to please.

I was recently released from prison after a 2 year + stint inside and I'm feeling hopeless and unironically considering suicide.

Do it.

What'd ye do that landed ye a sentence?

hit up or better yet, go to church this sunday, any church, they'll welcome you with open arms. regardless of how much of a piece of shit you once were
>but i'm an atheist
just do it for the human connection then

They're white

But they don't. Every actually retarded person I've met for childhood to adulthood has needed constant supervision for at least two other people. They are never even close to independent.

How disabled?

it's not ideal, but it is what it is.
would their parents lives be better if the kid were dead?
maybe, if that didn't leave a stain on their conscience.
but regardless of how convenient or beneficial something immoral is, you should refrain from doing it, and murder is immoral.

>leafposting
downies must be aborted for both the parent's, kid's and society's sake.

Yes, absolutely.

You should abort yourself before you abort the retard baby

It will vote exclusively for communists.

Typical Canadian. Can't you see that the mother is holding a mongoloid baby. Maybe you should go check yourself out for an extra chromosome.

I'd say that's the most moral decision to make tbhwyf.

How disabled? If the doctor says chromosomes are fucked up pull the plug. And don't give me that we used to be more moral bullshit I'm third generation Italian american and the first gen is still around. They say they used to drown them because it was mercy.

Deafness to retardation.

No, people make what they will of life, who are you to know that their life is not worth living. If we choose to decide we are morally justified in deciding what life IS worth living to an extent that we abort life that does not fit that standard, then what comes next? Would we justify aborting children that would grow up below a certain height or weight? What if traits that we knowingly breed out by way of abortion remove the genetic diversity that has allowed us to adapt to any situation? What we call a disability today cold be the salvation of our race in generations to come.

>morals

Is it honestly immoral if it is detected early? If a parent doesn't want to subject themselves to a life of suffering and knowing that your child will never accomplish anything should they still be forced to bring that life into the world?

it was brought into the world the moment the sperm met the egg.
scientifically, a human's life begins at conception.
there is no moral distinction between killing a child 1 minute before birth or one minute afterwards.

There's nothing to justify.

Our genetic sequence has no special value, and the only thing apart from it that separates us from other animals is our penchant for self-reflection.

I don't even think murdering toddlers is wrong. If a dog is the equivalent of a three year old then why is killing one fine, and the other an unspeakable evil?

Fuck babies. They're fucking annoying and next one pisses me off in public I should have every right to punch its retarded face in until its dead and pay the fucking fine.

Yes, I agree with that. However should someone who will never develop into anything even resembling a functioning human being be treated with the same consideration as one who even has a tiny chance?

How would you know it's disabled if life begins at birth, not conception?

Prenatal testing exists.

Entirely dependent on the person. For the right kind of person keeping the child is a golden opportunity to grow in love and selflessness, so it would be good for that person and the child.

For someone else it might forever be a total burden. In which case the potential child is better off not.

i'll grant you, maybe there would actually be some situations where killing them would be a mercy.
i am usually a hardliner when it comes to pro-life stuff.
but there are some really fucked up birth defects, like harlequin ichthyosis.

if your kid comes out as just a head, that is in unimaginable pain constantly and screams 24/7, maybe that would be one such case.

MY VAGINA MY VAGINA MY VAGINA MY VAGINA MY VAGINA MY VAGINA MY VAGINA MY VAGINA MY VAGINA MY VAGINA MY VAGINA MY VAGINA MY VAGINA MY VAGINA MY VAGINA MY VAGINA MY VAGINA MY VAGINA MY VAGINA MY VAGINA MY VAGINA MY VAGINA MY VAGINA MY VAGINA MY VAGINA MY VAGINA MY VAGINA MY VAGINA MY VAGINA MY VAGINA MY VAGINA MY VAGINA MY VAGINA MY VAGINA MY VAGINA MY VAGINA MY VAGINA MY VAGINA MY VAGINA MY VAGINA MY VAGINA MY VAGINA MY VAGINA MY VAGINA MY VAGINA MY VAGINA MY VAGINA MY VAGINA

Already talked about this with my wife and her mom. Told them if the baby is retarded we kill it or I leave.

Not going to waste my existence on a kid that will never be healthy or truly happy. That retarded kid is taking up the spot of a healthy one.

KEEP YOUR "GOD" OUT OF MY VAGINA!!!!!!

Why not extend that logic to the mentally disabled? Their perception of the world seems to be one of terror and pain from the nonstop screaming and crying.

If you get pregnant and want to abort the baby because it's going to have problems in life, yeah, go ahead and do it, because every fucking baby you birth will have problems in life and if you are too stupid to be able to grasp that then you are going to be one shitty fucking parent. Do the world a favor and off yourself with the kid inside you.

Do you realize that families put on a show for people outside of their families?

Nobody is going to be like, "hey bob, I fucking hate my retarded kid, he is always running around jerking off infront of the neighbors kids and smearing poo on everything."

What the fuck dude.

My friends brother was retarded, he would sit there jerking off while me and him were playing and wouldn't stop till we threw rocks at him or something. Retards are useless.

STOP THE WAR ON WOMEN!!!!!!!

> Their perception of the world seems to be one of terror and pain from the nonstop screaming and crying.
that's demonstrably wrong though.
hell, i'd say retards are the only ones experiencing pure unadulterated joy

IT'S MY BODY, IT'S MY CHOICE!!!!!!

Well then, I hope both of you have retarded kids so you will know the jews of ending your family lineage with a fucking potato.

>but there are some really fucked up birth defects, like harlequin ichthyosis.

There are actually adults with that disorder because modern medicine is fucking mind-blowing. It's no longer an excuse.

coventrytelegraph.net/news/inspirational-nusrit-shaheen-still-smiling-11179608

WHAT IF IT WAS RAPE?!?!!?!?!??!?!?!

Now That's What I Call Edgy 3

I'm choosing not to have kids so don't act like I'm not practicing what I preach, kikefag.

you know you've been on Sup Forums for too long for one day if you start typing "jews" instead of "joys"

>jews
meant to say joys.

Also I might add, who is going to take care of you potato if you get in a car accident and pass on? Oh right, the state, in other words us.

No thanks fuck your retarded kid.

What do they get out of mocking Christianity like this? I'd rather hang out with a Christian than one of these cuntrags.

LMFAO @ "my body is not your business" written on the woman's body that is exposed to the world, making it everyone's business.

STAY OUT OF MY UTERUS YOU FUCKING WHITE MALES!!!!!!!

murder is never morally justified you idiot!

That's even worse than not having a retard.

You are part of the problem and are probably retarded yourself. So thank you for sacrificing everything your ancestors worked for so you can virtue signal.

Human rights belong to humans, not potatoes.

The state? Why is it you think people with children don't have friends or family to act as godparents? Oh, because your family kicked you out of the house and told you not to come back after being caught fucking the family cat and you've never had any friends and will die alone.

Thanks for the insights.

The correct question is
>Is not aborting a disabled baby morally justified?

How do you know they're going to be a leftist before it's born? Bring in post birth abortions for lefties.

MY UTERUS IS NOT YOUR PROPERTY!!!!!

>So thank you for sacrificing everything your ancestors worked for so you can virtue signal.

I'm virtue signalling by recognizing I don't have the resources to support a child and don't want to live off the state in order to support a child, so unlike the niggers and illegal aliens and white trash I'm making a conscious decision not to get someone pregnant?

If that's "retarded" then I'm living in a world of potatoes and you're the biggest Idaho spud around, cunt.

I was disabled from birth and not a leftist.

Don't count us out just yet :(

>projecting this hard

Contrary to your belief, it's not normal to do potato things. I can see that you have a lot of experience dealing with retards because this is only something a retard would do. You are defective, you don't function properly if you aren't having healthy children and contributing to society, and in extension towards humanity.

You think your family wants to take care of your retarded kid? Nope, you made that choice for them just now. Pretty selfish of you.

>insights

Ok

If you have moral objections to it that's your problem. Mentally disabled people need to be killed. There are already too many people.

>I'm not having kids
>but you should have retarded babies

LOL fuck you. I see why you have a soft spot for tards, you are one.

>moral relativism

You are so fucking stupid good lord

nothing contradictory about that
>i'm not having kids
>you shouldn't murder retards

I don't like retards. All my personal anecdotal evidence has made me detest every aspect of them. I don't like shitposting with stuff that everyone already knows. The world doesn't need more retards, especially with Canada's socialized medicine and a retard in every classroom policy.

You are basically murdering a healthy child by letting the retard suck up extra resources instead of just trying again.

Moral agnosticism perhaps. Obviously some morals are more functional than others.

>blah blah blah you're a retard because I'm an angsty edgelord looking to disagree with anything anyone says

Sorry your heroin addicted ass can't get it up so you're stuck with the mongrel crotch dropling your bitch brought into the world after going out intentionally to get nigbanged because her whacked-out cuck of a boyfriend calls her a retard every time he sees her.

>more projection
>basically spazzing out at this point instead of having a conversation

Lol

I'm against abortion 100% of the time. It should not be legal.

The law is supposed to elevate human beings; not support barbarism.

Me: Don't get people pregnant if you're not prepared to take care of a kid.
You: You're a retard because abortions are like candy; you should always have a mouthful.

you bring up a good point, but could you elaborate a bit more?

no, murder is defined as: the unlawful and/or immoral premeditated killing of one human being by another.

abortion is literally always justified and only christcucks that think otherwise

yes, it's a public service, especially for the mentally disabled
even for the others, watching them try to create cultures of disability thanks to cushy modern lifestyles is revolting

I love how "incest" is a big reason

Like ya didn't fucking know your uncle was plowing your twat?

Rape is a valid reason but they just needed more than one item to legitimize the position so they threw that in

Gotta remember that you're talking to a fentanyl junkie and the constant effort of turning down the urge to suck nigger cock for your next block takes a toll on deductive skills and reasoning.

Yes.

>Independent member of society

There is really no such thing.

That's misrepresenting what I said. I said that the retards take up the spot of a healthy child. It's basically taking extra care to just keep them from choking on their own tongues or burning the house down. Or you could abort them and have 2 healthy children.

>2 healthy children
>or a retard that has as much cognizance as a potato

It's shameful you think the way you do. Nobody cares about your self imposed morality, we are discussing aborting retards here. Stay on topic.

>You are basically murdering a healthy child by letting the retard

Your retarded ass has been allowed to leech off the Canadian welfare state for however many years so you're really in no position to talk, Ore Ida.

No

Or
But probably the church one.

I'm an atheist and I'm against abortion being legal, bruh.

I haven't heard a single good reason why abortion should be legal ever.

Even if that were true, I'm obviously able to pretend to be human, where as most retards can't.

Hitler says it's okay.

>I said that the retards take up the spot of a healthy child.

And dipshits like you take up the spot of a human being whose dick doesn't get hard at the thought of a reason to murder a child. Clearly, life is not fair.

It's impossible to elevate human beings when you facilitate the proliferation of subhumans. Not only that, you guarantee them easy lives at the expense of the fully-functioning. Eugenics is a morally appropriate response to the ability of modern healthcare and agriculture to explode the populations of noncontributors.

Why are you so angry? Oh right because you are a schizo bi-polar retard that can't have a hypothetical conversation.

I'm in a similar boat. I don't want to waste resources on a kid that will never be able to support itself.

No, obviously you're not able to pretend you're human, because you're revealing right now that you hate people with genetic defects so much that you want them killed. That's pretty inhuman.

THANK YOU FOR FIGHTING FOR MY RIGHT TO CHOOSEâ„¢, YOU ARE TRULY #HEFORSHE