Generation Z will save us

Generation Z will save us

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/323510-tapper-my-son-uses-fake-news-quip
youtube.com/watch?v=NBZQaONjHwk
youtube.com/watch?v=7Kl3bOeZoUc
twitter.com/thehill?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/thehill/status/840382782476017664
youtu.be/WyotOM8CGrw
pfox.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=K6PSaMfZrps
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>getting bantered by your own son

Who would have thought Jake Tapper could spawn a based son

Although now that I just wrote that I realized it's probably his wife's son

Top fucking kek

Gen z is mostly non-white

If you're thinking they'll save the demographic problem, no. no they wont

Rekt

we're dividing their families now!!!

>getting cucked by his own son

JUST

wew lad the kid's bringin the bantz

>his huband's son

Yeah it sucks when there's a subversive influence on your children coming from outside your family, doesn't it?

>both cuck and fake news are now replacing fag as the new banter words among the youth
THIS TRAIN IS MOVING TOO FAST

>be Jake Tapper's wife's son
>enjoying a private intimate moment with the waifu
>posting nonsense on an Albanian Autism Awareness Blog
>dad walks in
>"son" he says "your father and I are going out for the night, we left you $40 for pizza, we love you very much"
>fake news

we are winning the culture war

who the fuck is this guy

What if... hmm...

guys.

what if, guys, hear me out

Jake Tapper, guys, maybe, you know, what if

it was a joke??????

>Albanian

What are you saying about Outer Serbia?

Source?

Someone edit it to say "My wife's son calls me "fake news" when I bother him"

the more people that pretend le generation zed is le redpilled the more likely they are going to rebel. the same is happening with liberals trying to pander to "muh millennials" and claim them under their umbrella, instead it makes most cringe and feel apathetic towards politics.

stop being cringey

Go back to telling your wife's son to go to bed Jake

Maybe he won't call you a cuck this time

MR PRESIDENT PLEASE! WE'RE WINNING TOO MUCH

shitskins at the age don't have computers or the internet.

>implying shitskin kids dont have Obama phones

>lions hoodie
>wondering if his phone has MAGA wallpaper

A Jewish supremacist posing as a white man for CNN, in order to help destroy White America.

Such a shame that in the glorious white christian ethnostate we are all heading towards, the concept of humor will be replaced by using the word "cuck." At least it'll help Sup Forumstards hide their inability to interact in any normal way.

That is the funniest shit I've read all day

Based son

I knew it wasn't worth it to check wiki

Maybe you shouldn't hide your inability to not be a shit father, Jake

Didn't he or some other CNN kike claim that calling them fake news is like calling someone a nigger? His own son basically called him a nigger.

Are you retarded? Gen z is like any other generation, 20% are thinkers and know the truth, 20% are radical leftists, and 60% are just unwashed idiots who will follow any side that has the most will

obama phones suck obongo phones are like having a flip phone.

Please. The steady downfall in quality of the internet as a whole and the advent of eternal september is proof enough that shitskins are starting the bridge the digital devide.

It's not just a shitskin problem, however. Poverty plays a big part in the quality of discourse an individual is able to engage in online. The internet's demographics are increasingly skewed toward the impoverished and whether that shift has an effect on the quality beyond age and race is still up in the air.

More like his wife's son, amirite?

thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/323510-tapper-my-son-uses-fake-news-quip

Can't wait for the 2000s females to come of age.

FUCK YES

youtube.com/watch?v=NBZQaONjHwk

I can see it now

>Playing Nintendo switch or some shit
>Hey son why dont you take a break from that its bad for your..
>Shut up dad your fake news

JUST

A fag who pretends to be unbiased on CNN

Typical Gen Z. Can't engage in proper conversations or communication, and only spouts one-line quips or references as a means to give a response. I swear Gen Z have some sort of lite-Autism that 'psychologists' haven't articulated yet. Too much time with their heads into technology has screwed them up socially. I have no faith in them.

these guys are broken
youtube.com/watch?v=7Kl3bOeZoUc

>mfw I would fuck the average Sup Forumsack

>says being called "fake news" is like being called nigger
>your son starts calling you fake news
Nice.

u mad?

Generation Z will be worse than millenials. The lazy millennial parents give their child an iPad and are objectively the laziest parents. Disciplining your child will be weaker than ever. Boomers hit their kids. Gen X lightly slaps/yells at their kid. Millenials say "no no, dat iz nawt nice"

How long till next time kid calls him fake news, wife chimes in..."very fake news"

I'm more sad than anything else.

>BTFO by your son

What a cuck.

kill urself weak cuck

"DON'T LOOK AT WIKILEAKS ITS ILLEGAL FOR YOU PEASENTS ONLY WE CAN LOOK AT WIKILEAKS SO TRUST US...CALLING ME FAKE NEWS IS THE SAME AS CALLING ME A NIGGER"guy

>Such a shame that in the glorious white christian ethnostate we are all heading towards

in what world is this happening? Seems like civic nationalism, all day erryday

Gas them

Please die, shitskin.

He cucks himself for a joke?

Millennials are letting the internet raise their children. So whoever rules the internet and it's culture will end up raising the new generation...

>marxists take kids from conservatives
>memes take kids from marxists

The circle is complete.

Tasting their own medicine

THAT GUY! FUCK HIM!

fuck yes checked praise KEK

Yup, the election of Trump was a religious experience to us all.

Praise.

No that's Cuomo. His brother is super leftist NY Governor Cuomo.

it isnt a joke lmao, i just check the hill twitter
twitter.com/thehill?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

twitter.com/thehill/status/840382782476017664

>did the Holocaust happen? No. Should it happen? Kinda

youtu.be/WyotOM8CGrw

Based gen z

All the spic kids have Iphone 8 S V.2's starting in elementary school. Literally more important to them then food.

Wife's son, you mean.

Fucking lol.

No, not that guy. You're thinking of the "Oh no, that sucks" guy, Chris Cuomo.

I called an NBC reporter fake news to her face. Damn she got triggered. Why so sensitive?

Are you not sad that the future generation is full of people who cannot conduct basic conversations and don't have fully developed social skills? Even the normie social kids can't communicate properly. Their conversations read just like Facebook posts.

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Milo, posting on Sup Forums isn't going to fill that void in your heart. I think you need to get a handle on yourself, please visit

pfox.org/

It'll turn your life around.

They can't even try to shame us out of using "cuck" because they are universally despised.

What the fucking hell. Are these guys clones??

how cucked do you have to be for your own son to be against you? lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=K6PSaMfZrps

u mad lol

MMMMMMMM...oh yes my dear....Huuuuuh....firing my neurons indeed...is that....dare I say....hmmmmm...a constructive idea?......I seeeee....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....huuh....It really makes me think

.....Hmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmm....ah yes...and also....a hint of....hmmm....I understand.....quite thoughtful my dear....huuuuh...but of yes...this will do nicely....hmmmmm.....please my dear....another if you please....nice and informative now....

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAALLY

Oh yes...very good!....very well put and written....hmmmmm...is that a drop of political undertone in the post?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little look before I think my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of information my dear....ah yes....let me guess...society is ignorant?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for huuuuh.....I seeeeeeeee.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well as sexist......hmmm....that tone is quite noticeable....yes.....privileged and racist I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

MAAAAAAAKES ME THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNK Oh I was not expecting that…that little opinion my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me think through this little one…just one small look…..hmmmm…huh….hmmmmmmmmm…and yet…so strong…yes…the data….huuuh…hmmm….is that….huuuuuh….hmmm….I can almost see it my dear…..yes….just…really….a little more insight if you please…..hmmmmmmmmmmmm…ah yes I see it now….yes quite….hhmmmm…inspiring my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…huuuuh….the most intelligent one yet my dear….hmmmmmmmmmmmm….yes….

Top Kek

See again

I saw that on election day and I knew it was going to be a good day.

y so mad tho?

reporting in
ama

>we freedomfighters
>disable comments

oyy vey

>getting verbally cucked by your own son
Maybe it's his wife's son

Except that over half of them are shitskins

Maybe you shouldn't hide your inability to not be a shit father, Dad
Hello, little Tapper!

what would you say the percentage of redpilled kids (not just your friends)?

What if you're fake news?

Severely underrated

That was actually done in front of the Hillary portrait lol

Is that why he seems cranky all the time?

You are basically denying the core of her existence, it's the ultimate rejection.