AMA

Family lawyer here. Ask away.

Screwed by the system? Afraid of getting screwed by the system? In the middle of it and about to be screwed by the system? Maybe I can help, or at least you can vent.

>leaf law

You see a lot of cases from natives up there? Always hearing about how fucked up those communities are. Well, same as down here I guess.

Are child custody cases just jewish tricks to drain and waste people of their money?

>You see a lot of cases from natives up there?
I have my share of cases where the child welfare authorities are involved in an aboriginal family. Why do you ask?

>Are child custody cases just jewish tricks to drain and waste people of their money?
No, that would be the property division cases where people spend their last dime to make sure the other doesn't get the dog or whatever.

No one actually has children here mate, we permavirgins.

Just curious. Had a friend who grew up near native lands and he was always telling us about the fights, general violence and how bad the drinking was.

I expect that sort of thing affects domestic bliss somewhat.

What would you do if you had to divorce your wife?

>Just curious. Had a friend who grew up near native lands and he was always telling us about the fights, general violence and how bad the drinking was.
>I expect that sort of thing affects domestic bliss somewhat.
Yeah, but when that happens on reserve the police don't usually get involved.

How do I protect myself as a male before I get fucked in the ass by the law?

Offshore accounts?
"Lost it in a tragic boating accident"?

>What would you do if you had to divorce your wife?
I'm not married and never have been. But if I did have a wife and had to divorce her, I'm sure I'd do okay. I know the rules and how the game is played.

>afraid of being screwed by the system?

yes absolutely. what is the general what-do here

>How do I protect myself as a male before I get fucked in the ass by the law?
You'll have to be more specific. There are lots of ways to hide money, and lots of ways to be caught hiding money.

I am asking YOU to give me the specifics of what is a good move.

Wtf. I hate leafs now.

>what is the general what-do here
Have a plan, be smart about it, keep options open, and stay cool. Anything more specific?

How big is you dick?

Boxers or briefs?

Thank you for your time!

>I am asking YOU to give me the specifics of what is a good move.
A good move about what? Wow.

>How big is you dick?

Big enough, it does the job.

>Boxers or briefs?

Boxer-briefs.

Ryan?

my mother literally forced me to attend a shitty college

literally because i couldnt get a loan for Vancouver film school

i was told i could attend the shitty college down the road, or go live on the streets.

I make a decent wage for myself, I've ventured into software development where i make a nice little slowly expanding salary.

but these student loans i never fucking wanted are destroying my credit, which is preventing me from getting my wisdom teeth removed.

can i sue this bitch?
or at least get my loans in her name?

Lawyers are the lowest kind of people.

wrong, that would be Huemonkeys

>Ryan?
uh, no.

>can i sue this bitch?

no

>or at least get my loans in her name?

no

But if you want her to pay your loans you could ask her. Maybe she'll say yes.