How would Sup Forums feel if America went the way of Brazil?

How would Sup Forums feel if America went the way of Brazil?

What race would this woman be?

Would you be ok with a much more mixed race future?

Other urls found in this thread:

emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/The-decay-of-Western-civilization-final.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Panzram
youtube.com/watch?v=PmZGuPfGNrY
efukt.com/21958_OK_SO_WHOSE_NEXT.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I do not like Brazil.

She looks mixed, mulatto or quadroon maybe.

No, I like the way white people look and I'd like to keep that diversity.

honestly no problem, not up for promoting it, and as long as there is still whites left in decent numbers (at least 1 Billion) I'm not worried.

But Brazilians regularly produce such genetic miracles such as these. How can one not like them?

A mixed race future is a low IQ future.
A low IQ future is a future without technological civilisation.
No technological civilisation means a carrying capacity for the whole planet at around 500 millions.
The famine, slaughter and wars will probably means such destruction of established knowledge, paired with the low IQ we'd be stuck in the stone age until a cosmic extinction event hit us and we go the way of the non-avian dinosaurs.

TL;DR brazilification is the Great Filter we have yet to pass

She looks like a nigger to me. 1 drop rule. Her culture is trash like all mixed niggers.

emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/The-decay-of-Western-civilization-final.pdf
IQ is inversely proportional with fertility.
As long as abundance and medecine are maintained, the lower your IQ, the more numerous and the more quickly you reproduce.
Rhodesia have proven a very low number of humans can sustain a large number of subhumans.
Rhodesia also have shown us the fate that awaits us all if we persist with civic nationalism : human genocide and then famine until population collapse or invasion by neighbors.

>What race would this woman be?
A nigger.

I don't get this meme actually.

women will stay naturally firm until 22-24- these girls are just on the verge of obese but still young. give it 5 years and they will just be fat.

youth is a great deceiver.

this, mixed race people are the perfect elite puppets. Smart enough to do the work, dumb enough not to see (((who))) is behind the media / banks, and create a counter revolt. Zero sense of tribalism as well. This is why you see so much race mixing propaganda

Culture is the gestalt of the behaviour of the individuals.
Behaviour is 100% genetic.
-->Culture is 100% genetic.

Using culture is never relevant.
The only thing relevant, when you distill it to its core, is ALWAYS genetics.
There is NEVER any other explanation than genetics.
If we integrate that FACT into political thought, an Eternal Golden Age awaits us.
So far we don't, and so only Oblivion awaits us.

That is a nigger, op.

More mixed = more shithole.

I know but I'm saying here in America niggers have their own culture. Largely shaped by (((them))) in the music industry and TV. Every mixed race girl I've ever met is a huge puppet of this culture and establishment. That is their tribe.

Jews have the highest rate of racemixing and degeneracy.
There will be no ruling be elites, at least not for long, before those elites are part of the mongrel mass they created.

If the jews succeed, Humanity is dead.
And no, they do not believe it to be so. Which means they will NEVER stop until they are all killed.
And they will not be killed under any political paradigm available, or immediately available.
The future is bleak, and only the impredictable actions of exceptionnal individuals peddling powers generally associated with nations can stop it.

Labeling them "niggers" is what helps them pick a side of the fence to identify with. Meaning you're only making blacks a larger force.

the percentage of blacks in the US has been around 12% for a long time. it's climbing slowly, but it's still not even at an 1860 lvl. meanwhile, the percentage of hispanics has risen incredibly fast.

don't worry about race, worry about anglo culture. close off the border, deport as many illegals as you can, and get your immigrants from outside the americas for a couple of decades.

so many fucking race threads

It's inevitable within my lifetime. I hope to move someday.

Everyone deserves the freedom to choose. No propaganda about white genocide or having every poster be a black and white couple

Just genuine personal choice.

>with a much more mixed race future?
Literally unhealthy as fuck. Anyway, plebs can become brown, but we the wealthy purebreds are
1)secular and eugenic
2)racist and genocidal
3)segregationist and nepotistic
I don't give a shit in a way

Subhumans make for completely laughable soldiers, as to be expected as soldiers always needed some smarts to correctly wield weapons and execute strategies and tactics, even more so with the current, refined and elaborate ones.
Their political siding makes to difference whatsoever on an hypothetical armed fighting.

The only way that subhumans can win anything whatsoever is simple apathy from humans.
The moment humans act, subhumans flee, subhumans die, subhumans lose.
Any times they still won is when others human groups fought the humans, and during the fighting they were completely irrelevant.

Right only the far left girl looks healthy

ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG

No
I don't want everybody to feel the same lack of belonging I do every day

>'muslims and blacks must be everywhere in culture, if you don't want us to be omnipresent you're a racist!'
>'why don't you change everything that is different about your culture? make us feel at home, or you're racist!'
>'don't be paranoid, there are almost no muslims and blacks in the country percentagewise! LOL racist'

i am so sick of multi-culti shit.

Current abortion rate for blacks alone are EQUAL to their birth rate.
Removing abortion alone would DOUBLE their growth rate.
And remember that their current birth rate indeed maintained their population share, but you don't seem to understand a lot of the population growth came from immigration, i.e. from adult coming to the country not birth, i.e. rising much faster than would through births.
And they still maintained their population share despite no black immigration whatsoever.

You do not understand the situation. And you can vote. And the niggers can vote. And the women can vote.
Humanity is doomed.

ayy lmao

The only way to stop a traitor is death, since behaviour is 100% genetic.

If mixed women and white women were only able to procreate with white males while white males could procreate with either this would solve most of the world's problems.
Also castrate all non-white males.
Somebody has to flip burgers.

Misgeneation happens regardless of the genders involved.
This is trivial to understand, why do these arguments keep popping up ?

I really need to make you all choke on your blood. Do you even deserve to live, would that me mass murder or simply vermin cleansing ?

>Meaning you're only making blacks a larger force.
There are almost 1 billion niggers on this planet. I am not worried about them being a force to be reckoned with.

I didn't label them niggers, nature did.

You seem upset.

- i cannot vote in US elections
- then don't stop them having abortions

>worry more about blacks maintaining their percentage of the population than hispanics growing fast enough to become the majority within decades

fuck off

Only if you raise their kids and don't end up with a white woman

might as well address your random flame to a lamppost. complete non-sequitur.

kill yourself

You have no goddamn idea how upset i am.

Brazil is far away from being completely homogenous mixed. Those articles are dumb anti racists who think mixing everyone will magically solve racism while ignorant that races tend to marry their own race in the majority of cases. So I don't think there will be ever a magical mixed homogenous country ever.
Brazil is a multiracial country where blacks, mixed and whites live. Not just mixed

I prefer to live in the first world. A first world country is only possible with a first world population.

This. Nazis had the best k/d of every single force in the 2nd world war. They valued IQ and race and it got them far.
Jews might have the highest rate of race mixing on paper but I live in jewville and they all find each other. Every turbokike ashkenazi has himself a jewess. The richest Jew at my school (parents donate 15k a year to the public school) had his face on the school paper every week and had himself the 10/10 aryan girl here and now even he's with some ugly jewess

Mixeds are worse than niggers.
Trust me.

In areas where differents populations lives, mixing in unavoidable.
Just look at all the nation that practiced slavery for example.
Shit, just look at the negroid admixture of your own south !

Even when ethnic cleansings happens, the women tend to be spared and raped/taken as concubines, spreading the inferior genes regardless.

No, the only way for your population to not become mixed sooner or later is to have an homogeneous population in the first place, i.e. literally nowhere.
Except maybe Japon, though they're being assailed from all sides to open their borders and so won't last long probably.

There's nothing wrong with controlled racemixing: if properly applied, we could make America whiter than ever before.

All in due time...

Ive always lived by this one rule. If you burn a burger then just add butter. It doesnt matter what color it comes out in the end.

>if

oh my dear chap...

>controlled racemixing

What does that even mean?

One drop rule, HWNDU shitskin

Lol thinking the same thing

Jews crave for, and work towards a slave state.
All slave states see massive rate of racemixing.
Even if the children born from human/subhuman pairing aren't considered human, they still tend to be socially acceptable as marriage material, so the spread happens regardless of legal framework.

When people say "racemixing", they tend to think of primary mixing, like negroid and european for example.
But that not how it works, first the individual most inclined have primary pairings, then their halfy children pair with the humans that do not care for primary by are ok with secondary pairing, and so and so until all the population have some admixture.

And since IQ is inversely proportional with IQ, the inferior will always be in greater number, and so the lowering of the general IQ will never stop.
Until collapse.

Famine ? Food abundance.
Disease ? Medecine.
Winter ? Heating.
There is no selection pressure anymore. It'll continue until collapse. It's over.

>How would Sup Forums feel if America went the way of Brazil?

No thanks I've already been to chicago/detroit/compton

We have to start with the groups that are easiest to bleach. Have you ever seen a half Middle Eastern or half Hispanic person? Guarantee you they look as white as this guy: Once we absorb the Asians and the Hispanics (there are way more of us than there are of them), we move on to the blacks. Even if we can't bleach them completely, that's fine: I'd rather have a million girls who look like the one in the OP than half a million negresses.

You can't bleach, mongo. Just look at Portuniggers and Balkanshites

I'm glad you brought them up: hopefully, we can establish some sort of refugee program for the impoverished nations of Europe. We can displace the niggers in the inner cities with millions of conservative Greeks, Iberians, and Slavs.

You are just arguing at which rate you should keep killing White Americans with negroid blood. You either a shitskin or a retard

true, it only goes south unless there is segregation and separation

Ideally, the undesirables would be deported. That isn't going to happen (at least, not to the ones who have been living here for over a century). This might.

Look, I know plenty of mixed race people who grew up around white people. They act white. They date white. Their children practically ARE white. I just want that to happen on a much larger scale.

>you can't bleach
Brazil is suposed to be even worse, based Dom Pedro II actually invested in bleaching and it was successful.

White people are just mad they aren't behind the media or banks. You're mad Jews out white you.

>Nigga can't get a job due to racism or gets shot by the cops for listening to music
>Its because hes a dumb nigger

>White guy can't get a girlfriend or have kids
>Its the fucking Jews

Wait are real true Americans white.?

mfw

Kill yourself mongrel. Medcucks, coons and kikes had ruined this country.

True Americans are pure British or Northwestern European, so yes

You're mad some nigga took your bitch and is pumping her right now

>They act white. They date white. Their children practically ARE white. I just want that to happen on a much larger scale.
They descent from negroes and racial filth. One drop rule. Do serve us well, mongrel scum

You guys have two options:
>stay "pure" and get outbred by sitskins
>bleach the rest while you are the majority

>America becomes Brazil

SpoodkyDookyDoo!

You can serve this dick you spic

>"pure"
>""
Pardo or Portunigger?

nigger

U sure they are not native?

They are. Native Americans are Northwestern Europeans. He's on point there.

Now you're just blathering. We're all descended from racial filth - or do you not believe in evolution?

I'm trying to turn the apes of this world into men. I've seen it done with my own two eyes.

>out of Africa bullshit
Go back to Italy, Israel or spicland. Whatever

>if America went the way
Buddy I got news for you, that decision was made for America 50 years ago and at this point is damn near irreversible.
Booting out illegals is civic nationalism tier. This country will never be ethnically homogenous again.
We WILL be like Brazil or other countries- dominated by swaths of mixed crap, with scattered white echelons behind tall gates.

Our ancestors were cavemen, my dude. Fuck, if you go back far enough, our ancestors were pond scum. And what about you specifically? Do you think everyone in your direct line of descent was some knight of virtue?

When conditions are right, things get better, all on their own. I want to humanity to take an active role in making things better.

4, then would go get a bath.

Sup Forums doesn't care about the grand picture of things. This place is toxic and you should stop coming here

Idk I'm white and I bleed red. I will only admit someone is a master race if they bleed vanilla chocolate and strawberry. So dont be an actual fag fag

well lad I'd probably feel right shitty because then we'd be a third world shit hole full of violent nogs with no laws whatsoever. That thing you posted is fucking ugly btw

>Our ancestors were cavemen, my dude.
Which is perfectly normal, unlike gypsy, negro, chink and south asian ancestry.
>descent was some knight of virtue?
Germans all
t. Der Ewige Kanake

This. People don't realise how degraded hard drives get over time. All this knowledge we have accumulated will be gone to further this race mixing degeneration.

But how else will I quench my thirst for spicy far-right memes?

>Germans all

1. LMFAO
2. Not all Germans were upstanding citizens:

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Panzram

It is already, except with more technology

White of course

>Would you be ok with a much more mixed race future?
I'll be dead idgaf. Fuck humanity tbqhwy famiglia

>Not all Germans were upstanding citizens:
So what? Life of one 81 IQ Irish degenerate drunk worth more than all of Asia.

kek, I see you've never interacted with a degenerate Irish drunk!

>Life of one 81 IQ Irish degenerate drunk worth more than all of Asia.
Yep. Genetic similarity and roots.
They really won't change this
>>
You're right. More mongrels means more servants

Of America ever got that white and Europe never managed to save itself and fell to islam then I'd basically bail and racemix with the asians. Spics, Arabs, and niggers are all incapable of running a functioning society. Asians might not be white but they are far above the darkies. Just compare the centuries of stagnation in Latin America (literally every single Latin American country) and the millennia of stagnation of Africa to the rise of Japan and then Korea and soon China.

My only solace in a whiteless Asian run world is that they will be far more ruthless against the savages than we were.

Cool. Chile also has a german military tradition.

youtube.com/watch?v=PmZGuPfGNrY

It's always bad when a former racially European country gets to waste, but it could potentially be a warning tale for the remaining ones. Takin' one for the team, you know.

Garbage.

Absolutely not.

>My only solace in a whiteless Asian run world is that they will be far more ruthless against the savages than we were.
True. Cold comfort though.

>My only solace in a whiteless Asian run world is that they will be far more ruthless against the savages than we were.
Never underestimate the Jew and useful idiots

>
>

>Jews have the highest rate of racemixing and degeneracy.

Have you met our good friend the Native American?

>braindead bimbos
>miracles
yeah, no. you're blinded by your dick. try looking at things using your mind alone, without materialist and animalistic desires of the flesh clouding your eyes and thoughts.

then look at brazil's crime rates, nigger like behavior running rampant, low intelligence and overall third world life conditions in most of the country, especially where those mixed races are present.

everything has two sides.

A little sad
Negro
In a One Drop Rule Apartheid

reddit-faggot get out
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

efukt.com/21958_OK_SO_WHOSE_NEXT.html
yup

you'd be surprised man, we all think of asia has super base, but it is already under attack. They have the luck of watching our race go down and plces like Sup Forums that show jew tricks, but just remember they are at 1950's-1970's level western base-ness , we were like that to and not so long ago. now look at us

germany doesnt

You don't have a military too at this point