HWNDU Replaced with #MAGA, Shia LaBeouf on Suicide Watch

youtube.com/watch?v=GEu4ORTACpM&lc=z12xfz2pjxmvtdsas04chzp5arvnjruzm50 - The raising of the #MAGA hat and shirt and the triumphant descent of the 'He Will Not Divide Us' flag. Will HWNDU return? Is it Shia's final hour? Is Sup Forums's wrath inescapable?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s08sXKiJDPfj
youtu.be/ec0XKhAHR5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>People steal Trump campaign sides from lawns
FUCKING LEFTIST LIBERAL KEKS! FUCK YOU THIEVES #MAGA GONNA CALL THE COPS AND GET YOU ARRESTED YOU SCUM! FUCKING LIBERALS ARE JUST CRIMINAL THIEFS!

>A group of individuals tresspass on private property and cause property damage and theft of someone's property
LOL HAHAHA TAKE THAT LIBERALS KEK PRAISE KEK XD LOL HAHAHAHA FUCKING LIBERALS LULZ XD

Defend this hypocrites.

>steal trump signs for liberal brownie points
vs
>steal shia thebeef's livestream flag for massive keks

>private property vs a flag in the middle of fucking nowhere where the land isn't claimed by anyone

which one of you crazy cunts took the flag as a souvenir?

Godspeed to Nashville Noah.

One of the acts are for the keks n shit and one of them is retarded liberals thinking they're making a change

The autism of this was just unreal. Outstanding job, burgers.

You just don't get partisanism, do you

I'd appreciate it if you retards would stop saying Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums thanks

Mental. Gymnastics. It's amazing how Trump supporters abilities increase with each passing day. You guys should enter into the mental gymnastics olympics, you would probably win gold medals.

Make all the excuses you want, you will defend anything because you have no values or principles, just immaturity and an edgy, contrarian attitude. Pathetic and sad.

Beautiful beautiful. Love you 4ever 4 this...

hwndu was literally a big middle finger to all trump supporters

Shia made himself an enemy by violently attacking us for memes. He violated the NAP and must pay.

>the people stealing the signs are the same group complaining about their signs being stolen
For assuming that there is only one donald trump supporter, I award you the mental gymnastics gold medal

It was literally a bunch of retards standing around chanting. What's so pathetic is that it triggered trumpc u c k s so badly that you literally took it over. You got so emotionally invested in the most insignificant bullshit because Sup Forums is 90% high school edgelords and other assorted underage degenerates. Like I said, you people have no principles or values, just a child-like attitude and memes. It's quite sad.

>democrat with culture and beliefs that came from immature edgy contrarians
>criticizing immature edgy contrarian attitudes
Are you trying to bring back the 50's?

Hi Shia. Big fan. You've really livened things up around here. You're like a great dungeon master who knows how to keep his players on the edge of their seats.

>Make all the excuses you want, you will defend anything because you have no values or principles, just immaturity and an edgy, contrarian attitude. Pathetic and sad.
This is actually true to an extent. The new right wing uses leftist tactics to advance our ideology, and "we" have been spectacularly successful. Suck it up and deal with it. Moral relativism is now no longer a tool exclusive to the left.

Shia dies, Kek wils it.

Shia dies, kek wills it!

>he doesn't have memes
check these digits

Let's create a scenario. Let's say there was a person livestreaming a waving Trump flag or "Make America Great Again" flag somewhere in the US. Let's say that some people got together with the intention to steal that flag and Sup Forums found out about it. What do you think the result would be in the threads on this board? What would the reactions be? It's not hard to imagine, you would have a bunch of edgelords calling the cops and getting the person arrested for stealing.

Yet when you do the same exact thing for "memes" and "keks" it's perfectly fine, you will make excuses because you are hypocrites, plain and simple. Just admit it and be an adult.

Good Job pedes! Keep up the good work! MAGA!

Why are people assuming that it's butthurt libruls stealing trump signs? Last time i visited the states with a car full of drunk canadians we tried to steal a few as souvenirs for us. There was no ill-will on any side, we just wanted a trump sign. We also were gonna buy any MAGA hats if we saw them but we didn't. As a piece of neo-Americana or something.

Flag location:

36°05'43.1"N 82°47'18.3"W

all's fair in love and meme war

>you
Again, you're assuming the entire republican party and also Sup Forums is one person
You haven't addressed this in any way

Witnessed

You know ctr stop paying?

Not a democrat, and not everyone that criticizes Trump or points out the massive level of hypocrisy of the posters on this board is a democrat, nice try.

I have no love for HWNDU, I could honestly care less about any of this shenanigans, but I always find it ironic that Sup Forums has such a high level of double standards to anything that remotely supports their "god emperor," pathetic.

Oh look the everlasting "le /poll isn't 1 person!" meme. Yes, that's why every time I click on this shitheap of a board there's 100 Trump threads of liberal hate threads or other assorted juvenile garbage. If you think that this board is that diverse, you're wrong. I've been posting here before Sup Forums was even Sup Forums, it's only gotten LESS diverse as time has gone by and all the underage children like yourself jumped on the meme president bandwagon.

Not gonna lie. Former Hwndi dindu here. It's amazing how Trump supporters abilities increase with each passing day. We're never gonna get hands on godes again.

So your argument remains that I personally am offended by sign stealing, which makes me a hypocrite? Pretty nice assumptions there friend.

Shia stole stuff from up first. We've had multiple things ripped up and taken from us in this war. It's not wrong to treat an enemy as they've treated you. Putting yourself at a disadvantage in a war because you want to abide by better morals than have been used against you is dumb. Shia has deployed literal gangsters, felons, and antifa against us because we said words he didn't like, you don't have a leg to stand on.

since when are we paragons of virtue?
if we see a lolcow we milk it, that is all

Checked

No, you're a hypocrite because you're perfectly ok with someone trespassing and stealing a flag, but when someone steals signs sitting in someone's front yard you make thread after thread tracking down and identifying people because you're so butthurt by it. Both acts are wrong, yet you only criticize one, and support the other. You are a hypocrite. I don't expect you to understand this since apparently you're a toddler-level brainlet.

You have to go back.

Hahaha that Kikes is getting destroyed.

vocaroo.com/i/s08sXKiJDPfj

Someone niggerig this to a video

So you're making the assumption that I personally am making these threads? It seems like you're jumping through hoops just you throw personal attacks.

>HAHAHA YOU HATE WHEN YOUR ENEMIES ATTACK YOU BUT YOU ATTACK YOUR ENEMIES Sup Forums BTFO

are Americans really this butthurt about flag-stealing? Aren't the signs made of fucking plastic bag?

They're also free

>both acts are wrong, but you only criticize one
And yet (((you))) were the ones dancing with glee, and posting on social fag sites, about your sign thefts. So, who's the hypocrite gain?

Such butthurt, but I partially agree. See

Still it's a flag. Capturing the flag is just a game.

nice strawman.

It's like you don't even know how to play Capture the Flag.

Yeah but that wouldn't be funny. Or edgy. Where the fuck do you think you are?

>Defend this hypocrites.

Our natural hwyte morality wants us to make things universal. If it's not okay for you to do it it's not okay for me to do it and so on.
But recognize that our enemies have no such qualms about us: they believe double-standards are perfectly fine. Particularly Jews think this way. It is ingrained into their very religion that the Jew is permitted to do things that the goyim are not.
Our enemies will never reward us for treating them fairly, they will not even notice that.
I do not believe we are obligated to hamstring ourselves, in this culture war, to fight an enemy with much greater resources and manpower as well as no such hamstringing on their side.

If you think /we/ are just going to be (((your))) door mats, you have another thing coming. You want a fight? Well then you got one.

I love you faggots so much
May Shia's arse be stricken by pain

tru.

I guess I personally draw the line at stealing the flag, but I'm only one person. I'd be okay if he mailed it back or something.

Well said

Shia was basically asking for it when he announced that he'd be livestreaming a shitty flag in an undisclosed location for four years after getting utterly BTFO by shitposters. The key difference here is that Trump supporters put their signs up to support their President Elect (now President), while Shia was flaunting it as a big "fuck you" to the "trolls."

This isn't "asking for it" like "wearing slightly skimpy clothes in public," but "asking for it" like "HAAAHAHAHHAHAH STUPID FAGGOTS, YOU'LL *NEVER* BE ABLE TO FUCK ME IN THE ASS!!!!" while dropping his loins and lubing his butthole. Incidentally, he got fucked in the ass.

Frightening!

Well done lads.

>being so btfo by basic logic that you leave the thread

Autism is a gift

I thought it was all over

Boy was i wrong, i love you guys (not being gay)

delete this video, it's fucking cringe

Memorable. All over Jewgle

>Not a democrat
Fuck off neocon.

>A group of individuals trespass on private property
>cause property damage and theft

You're an idiot.
The person allowed this project to be hosted on their private property.
It's not our fault if Shia or Luke didn't tell them the rules.

hewillnotdivide.us clearly states it's...

>Open to all
>24 hours a day
>seven days a week
>participatory performance
>guided by the spirit of each individual participant

>Sup Forums back in the headlines
I missed those days. Thanks Sup Forums for bringing back some good memories and making future ones.

If anything it's a sign of how fake the news is that they report this instead of shit that's important...

damn that's good

We don't do these things because they are "wrong" or "right" — we do them in service of kek.

Love me some lolMILK

because people remember the twitter profiles of liberals posting about stealing them

>but if you kill your enemies, they win
you're reaping what you've sown

we've "become the jew" so to say and taken every dirty fucking tactic including physical violence in the book and paired it with BEING RIGHT with all the facts supporting us.

shareblue is going to go down with the rest of the deepstate and your pedo fuck of a boss.

Those /pol's will be known someday...and for good reason!

Still no fucking replacement flag....what a bunch of faggots!!

Small minds...I say!

The level of autism displayed was simply awesome. The ability to mobilize a strategic NEET response within 36 hours, culminating in an absolute and complete BTFO with no retaliatory response other than a random CTR refugee shilling harmlessly - it has few parallels in trolling history.

Did Shia comment about the flag yet? Even he has to admit this is funny right?

>you stole my flag - I win!

t. justine trudope

He tweeted something similar to

I guess people in this thread aren't paying attention to other chan, but there's a dronestrike on the way which will be arriving soonish.

>Helped draw up schematics for the payload
feels good

Those battle plans were certainly something to behold. Nothing but pure autistic ingenious could have create that.

>just immaturity and an edgy, contrarian attitude
just where the fuck do you think you are?

>there's a dronestrike on the way
afaik they haven't acquired the drone or decided on a payload

>FUCKING LEFTIST LIBERAL KEKS! FUCK YOU THIEVES #MAGA GONNA CALL THE COPS AND GET YOU ARRESTED YOU SCUM! FUCKING LIBERALS ARE JUST CRIMINAL THIEFS!
this never happened though...?

I think i have drone and protection just need flag and hat

Is stealing from a marxist stealing or sharing in their view?

butthurt

Oh boy thats some juicy pepe

You have to steal it then give it to someone who doesn't have/ want it

kek

Weaponized Autism: A weapon to surpass Metal Gear.

or this one

Actually lets just scrap Wagner's "Ride of the Valkyries". I know you were going for more of an Apocalypse Now vibe. I think we should have a fleet of drones with "Fortunate Son" blaring from speakers.

youtu.be/ec0XKhAHR5I

Gonna need some powerful magnets glued to that to ensure that it cannot be blown off with wind or some high powered hose.

>magnets
>aluminum

fuck outta here

It could be stainless steel.

Aw they took it down...what shall we replace it with...

its not...that thing flaps in the wind like a horsecock and you can hear that trademark niggermetal sound when the ropes whip it