CNN anchor Jake Tapper says his 7-year-son has adapted President Trump's "fake news" quip...

>CNN anchor Jake Tapper says his 7-year-son has adapted President Trump's "fake news" quip. “[He] now does an impression where whenever I’m bothering him he says, ‘fake news.’”

thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/323510-tapper-my-son-uses-fake-news-quip

Where are these kids getting all these redpills?

>cucked by his own 7 year old child
>works for CNN
Why even live?

>impression

yeah right. that kid will probably be a walking red pill dispenser because of his mega cuck father.

sad in all honesty that that kid probably will grow up to despise his old man.

F

It's a sad state when Jake Tapper's wife's son doesn't even believe him.

There's a seventy percent chance this is fake news. Liberals always try to bring their kids into the narrative for emotional argument.

How many levels of irony are we on when this too is fake news?

>“[He] now does an impression where whenever I’m bothering him he says, ‘fake news,’” then proceeds to fuck my wife.

>when even your family doesn't believe in your shitty lies

JUST

lmao this was the guy who said being called fake news was akin to being called a nigger

apparently his wife's son doesn't agree

The kid is everything I hope his generation would become. It's clear that being raised in ultraliberal family he himself is a liberal; and yet he is able to use subversive language, because to him it's just a meme, and to his father a stab in the back. The best possible scenario for their future would be rescuing the logos from its current condition.

Is this an appeal to patriarchy? Why should a father have any control over the opinions of his kids?
t. libtard

lmao

Generation Zyklon strikes again
Im so hopeful for the future

>fake Jake BTFO
Wasn't he the guy crying on CNN that calling a journalist fake news is like calling a black a nigger?

>President Trump's "fake news" quip

"Fake news" was pushed by the DNC, the MSM, PBS (pls defund), Wikipedia, and other Jewish puppets as an excuse for Hillary's defeat.

When these shills play the victim, remind them we're just turning their weapons against them.

It's a quick, rough edit, but you get the drift

This is the funniest shit I've read all day and the stealing of the he dindu nuffin flag.

Never change Sup Forums

Pewdiepie

So he's been around his wife's son for 7 years, but how old is the boy ?

WSJ really fucked up hard when they forcibly redpilled the worlds largest youtuber.

It's hilarious that you can't find a WSJ social media footprint that isn't being shat on by a hoard of 12-18 year olds.

I thought you were going to edit in "my wife's son"

Tapper is a piece of Globalist shit

He used fake news term against Right and Russia only to be turned against CNN and him LOL

that was andrew

>Generation Z
>Born after 9/11
>redpilled on muzzies
>called Homeland Generation because they don't want to leave the US in a post-9/11 world
>raised during the Great Recession
>will be redpilled and hate minorities because they'll be a minority and will still have affirmative action working against them
>become full-blown nationalist

>hate minorities because they'll be a minority

wat

"Minorities" now have AA privileges. When whites will be an actual minority these AA privileges will continue for Blacks, Hispanics etc but not whites, even though whites will be a minority too.

Should have put the first """"""minorities"""""" in a bunch of quotes to make intent more obvious.

Libs will always call nignogs minorities, no matter how great of a population group they become.

He's saying Gen Z will be redpilled about treating nignogs with kids gloves when they are a majority because they got the same treatment when they were a minority.

>trumps fake news quip

Let's not forgot it was started by the MSM themselves

When your parents make you hang out at Comet Ping Pong every weekend you get redpilled real fast