Interracial

hey Sup Forums
I'm an iranian woman and I've been in a relationship with a canadian ginger for 3 years. What is your opinion? Should I kill myself because of my sandnigger genes or should I continue getting face fucked by a soul less being?

Persians are our cousins tho you are indeed an inferior race to us.

This. You don't necessarily have to off yourself OP, but this is pushing it to say the least.

I think a picture of your tits would help me decide. Post'em.

genetic editing is just around the corner. In one or two generation everyone will be gingers if they like so

digits confirm

show bewbs

Why are you here? How did you find Sup Forums?
Are you here shilling for what exactly?

NORMIES OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tits or gtfo

larp thread
sage

>an iranian gingerlover woman posting on Sup Forums

the odds are in my estimation probably 60 000 000:1

impressive if true.

I don't know, sounds pretty fucking hot to me.

post feet or gtfo

Gingers arent white so its fine. Good luck with your freakish looking children though.

I lurk here quite often. Sup Forums is quality entertainement for a normie like me

You contemplate the opinions of a bunch of unimportant political players that masturbate to anime. Your life has insufficient meaning, unironically kill yourself.

yes

do it to protect good pure irish genes

She'd just get them chopped off

Answer my questions or face the wrath of the khanate in full force faggot

Praise Kek.

The coveted and highly sought after Irish genes must not be tarnished or degraded.

Bavaram nemeesheh
Bargard beh reddit

Show your dick leaf faggot. I want to see some Persian cock. By the way Iranian isn't a place. Its called "Persia"

hahaha but I'm also an unimportant political player who masturbates to anime. I don't know what I'm doing in my life honestly. I'm probably more red pilled than 90% of my entourage, boyfriend included

If you are serious, then I would recommend researching if racemixing between your two phenotypes commonly results in genetic defects. If not, then if you are both going to be good parents, go ahead, but you need to instill cultural values into your child which will not come as easy as they would for a single-race child.

>haha ask Sup Forums if they approve of us breaking tradition, it will be so much fun

If that's his or your idea of fun you should continue thinking about the many other penises you could be servicing with your throat. After all it's only another tradition that one is better than many.

Well, in that case, welcome, leaf nigger.

>iranian woman
Plenty of them like Shahnaz Pahlavi look white. We sort of need a description of yourself preferably not involving face fucking..

Without tits and timestamp OP is a 300 leaf lubing up his anus with maple syrup to accommodate Jamal's uncircumsized wonder weasel. Sage.

I don't necessarily plan on having children but if I ever did I wouldn't push too much on culture. I'd rather let the child define himself by what he personally enjoys than predefined cultural traditions. Or maybe I'd just be a shit parent who ends up raising a degenarate idk